Sneeze Fetish Forum

3 Male Obs

Guest figurefairy_23

Guest figurefairy_23

Hey this is my first post, so let me know how I'm doing.

The first one was my History teacher, he's like 24 and really really cute. He was all stuffed up and sniffling for two days and then in my class he sneezed four times, they were strong but not loud. Then he said, "I'm sorry, I have a really bad cold, I've been sneezing like crazy all day." He didn't sneeze anymore in my class, but he was still really stuffed up and adorable.

Then, the next day, I was in my gym class and the guy named Gustavo sneezed about 25 times. Our teacher asked if he was okay and he said that he was but his allergies were really bothering him because he just moved fom Wisconsin to Mexico and everything outside was new to him. His sneezes weren't really anthing to special just your normal AH-Choo! sneezes, but when there's that many it's pretty hot.

And then, during Easter we were at church and this guy sitting in front of us was allergic to the Easter lillies that were all over the church. He sneezed during the entire service and I was glad he didn't leave, but I was surprised that he didn't. His sneezes were totally silent, but you could see that he was doing it. It was constant too, one right after the other for an hour. He was pretty miserable, but I was in heaven.

Mmmmm... teacher obs. *grins like a goof*

Welcome- and hey... I think that it is very cool that your first post your sharing some nice obs with us. I So cannot write obs. Anyway.... I hope that you like it here and have fun- this place can be a little wacky sometimes but very fun. :pimp:

And then, during Easter we were at church and this guy sitting in front of us was allergic to the Easter lillies that were all over the church. He sneezed during the entire service and I was glad he didn't leave, but I was surprised that he didn't. His sneezes were totally silent, but you could see that he was doing it. It was constant too, one right after the other for an hour. He was pretty miserable, but I was in heaven.

What a wonderful Easter service. Sounds SO much better than the one I was at. :pimp:

Excellent job on you first post!! Like Dawnie said, I wish I was at the Easter service you were at!

ETA: Welcome to the Forum!!

Mmmmm, very lovely obs! Thanks so much, and yes, welcome to the forum! :rolleyes:

Archived