Sneeze Fetish Forum

coworker obs--male

sneezeaholic

I need to tell of a guy I work with. Every morning at various times he will let off 3 quick, desperate sneezes. HEPTCHOO CHOO CHOO! Followed by a harsh nose blowing. I'm not sure if it's allergies or sinuses or what but it's every day 1-2 hours after we start the day.

I know it's not much of a tale but it fascinates me somewhat. ;)

I find that sort of thing fascinating too. I have also worked with people who sneeze about the same time every day - usually in the morning.

There is an article on circadian sneezing - must find the reference.

Does your fellow worker sneeze the same way at other times of the day ?

Does your fellow worker sneeze the same way at other times of the day ?

He does but rarely. Other times when he sneezes it's just once although it is usually still rather a hard sneeze. Hard to describe but different from all the other sneezes around the warehouse. You can always tell his. :yes:

I need to tell of a guy I work with. Every morning at various times he will let off 3 quick, desperate sneezes. HEPTCHOO CHOO CHOO! Followed by a harsh nose blowing. I'm not sure if it's allergies or sinuses or what but it's every day 1-2 hours after we start the day.

I know it's not much of a tale but it fascinates me somewhat. :mellow:

I love the, "CHOO!!!" sound for some reason it always gets to me, if it happens in a sneezing fit. I don't really care for just one sneeze that has the "CHOO" :yes: sound. I like it in, "HACHOO, AACHOO, HEACHOO" and then randomly just add in a ,"CHOO" :wub:

Mmmm, nice, regular male sneezer. They sound good too. What a wonderful way to start the day. Thanks!

Archived