Yami from YGO Duel Monsters

TeaParty

Here, a new art post! wink_kiss.gif

This drawing doesn't show what causes Yami to sneeze, since I actually didn't think of anything. But if you need to know more about the scene, I think of it mostly as someone is talking about him.

Some unnecessary info:

I'm sorry, I didn't check if the width and length of the paper suited my camera (I use it since I don't have a scanner). Since it didn't, I had to take two pictures of it; one of the upper part and one from the lower part. Also, I made the text more easy to read by editing it in paint.

Also, I numbered the sequence to make sure you'll know in witch order you're supposed to look.

post-3562-1176407909_thumb.jpg

post-3562-1176407931_thumb.jpg

EEEEEEEE! That's like...the cutest thing EVER! :pimp: He's totally adorable. Very, very good work!

Thank you lots for sharing!

EEEEEEEE! That's like...the cutest thing EVER! ;) He's totally adorable. Very, very good work!

Thank you lots for sharing!

Really? Wow, thanks! I, on the other hand, was just half-satisfied with it... :laugh: So I'm glad you like it ;)

Wow, that just oozes adorable-cuteness from every inch! EEEEE! You're going to make a Yugioh fan out of me yet, and I never thought THAT would happen! :bounce: Seriously, I hope you draw more because you really do a good job of depicting "cute" and I am ALL ABOUT the "cute"! :yes:

I want to shower more praise on you but I just can't find words that describe how lovely I think this is! Gah! I just wanna hug him! And the second bit where she asks him if he's okay is a fantastic (and cute) touch!

CUTE!!

Okay, I'll be over in the corner trying to stop saying the word "cute"...

Waaaaaaai!!! That is SO ADORABLE! I love Yugi to ittybitty pieces. n_n! I really love the after-wards nose rubbing bit. *squee!* Thanks a bunch for sharing! :yes:

EEEEE! You're going to make a Yugioh fan out of me yet, and I never thought THAT would happen!

Just you wait! One day, everyone shall be YuGiOh-fans. No one shall escape! :yes:

:bounce:

Lol, just kidding. Thank you btw. Yes, I understand that my love for YuGiOh is well shown in my drawings, and I prefer cute sneezes (but I do love hot and sexy ones too).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:P o.o.... OHHMGFNNFDSISUUSFNSA....daaa .aaaa..gaaaa lol! hehehehe *melting away*

Yami is like so droolsome!

• 5 years later...

Archived