Sneeze Fetish Forum

Recordings...

Lamborghini

Lamborghini

Starting from the first of May, I am gonna start recording my sneezes, so how much I sneeze. I don't know for how long I'll do it, but it will probably be several months. I wanted to start this thread in case any else might be interested, and we can post our results here, at the end of every week or something. The reason i am posting this this early is because some people visit the forum sporadically, and they may not see this thread before a week or so. ;)

Lamborghini

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll be in that ! The more of us there are doing it, the more it should encourage others to join in!

Comparing sneeze counts was one of my favourite activities when I first found other sneeze fetishists, and this year my old friend Ringsfan and I started a comparison over the whole year. It’s time we compared notes again! Here is this past week:

Monday : one double and one sextuple (my English spelling check says sextuple exists!)

Tuesday : one single

Wednesday : one single

Thursday : one quadruple

Friday : two singles

Saturday : a double and a single

Sunday : a triple and a single

That’s twenty-three sneezes in a week, enough to get me over the thousand mark for the year, if I can keep it up.

Ha Ha! You make me laugh ... going from trying not to sneeze at all to seeing how often you do sneeze?

Well, I suppose I'm in as well ... Since I was first to lose the last battle, it should be appropriate that I join, don't you think?

Lamborghini
Ha Ha! You make me laugh ... going from trying not to sneeze at all to seeing how often you do sneeze?

Well, I suppose I'm in as well ... Since I was first to lose the last battle, it should be appropriate that I join, don't you think?

You got that right little lady. :twisted:

Atchoum....you sneeze a lot man! :laugh: I'll start my counting on the first of May, see if we get more people.

Lamborghini

He he he, all you sneezy people, I love it! Guess what? I still haven't sneezed since November of '06! :twisted:

Sorry, I'm being a tease. I think it's cool that you are going to keep track, Lamborghini!

I'll join! I had a really sneezy day yesterday (which is unusual for me) - so it'll make a good start.

Are you posting your results here, Lamborghini?

Lamborghini
I'll join! I had a really sneezy day yesterday (which is unusual for me) - so it'll make a good start.

Are you posting your results here, Lamborghini?

Yep. :nohappy:

Lamborghini

• 2 weeks later...
Lamborghini

Well, it's the first week of May. :)

We've got two sneezes today.

Lamborghini

Oh, kinda forgot about this.

Well, yesterday I was at my friends house and she has a cat, so many many sneezes from me. I didn't count because I forgot we were doing this, but I would say well over 20 sneezes after 7:30 pm, and I think it was 4 before I went to my friends house.

Today I haven't been too sneezy (must be all sneezed out! :lol: ) Only 2 from me today so far.

Lamborghini

May 2: 1 sneeze.

May 3: 3 sneezes.

S S F (Sneezes So Far): 6

Lamborghini

I just had to poke my head in and say, I haven't had a natural sneeze yet for this month, or for this year. In fact, I haven't had one since November. :dribble: ***Runs away and hides now*** :eek:

I just had to poke my head in and say, I haven't had a natural sneeze yet for this month, or for this year. In fact, I haven't had one since November. :) ***Runs away and hides now*** :wub:

Awe! Sneesee!! You're too cute!

Ok, heres an update:

Yesterday, May 4: 11 sneezes

Today, May 5: uncountable (I think I have a cold ...)

Lamborghini

May 5: 1 sneeze.

May 6: 2 sneezes.

May 7: 4 sneezes.

S S F: 15

Lamborghini

Lamborghini

May 12: 2 sneezes.

May 13: 2 sneezes.

May 14: 3 sneezes.

S S F: 33

Lamborghini

Yesterday:

1 single in the early AM (whilst still at home)

2 singles in the later AM (while at work)

1 single in the afternoon (still at work)

Today:

a double this morning around 6am

.........that's it so far. :lol: I know that's going to change soon. I've had a tickle that wont quit. I've probably lost this impending sneeze about three times this morning since I've been here at work. :)

Yesterday:

1 single in the early AM (whilst still at home)

2 singles in the later AM (while at work)

1 single in the afternoon (still at work)

Today:

a double this morning around 6am

.........that's it so far. :lol: I know that's going to change soon. I've had a tickle that wont quit. I've probably lost this impending sneeze about three times this morning since I've been here at work. :)

#3! (11:25am) That sneeze finally just came. I had my first spoonful of pudding and for some reason that triggered it. :)

#4 Just now. (1:17pm) This is kind of fun. It's easy to keep track when you're in front of a computer all day long. :lol:

Lamborghini

Sneesee, why am I not surprised? ;)

Jasmine, Bless you! :)

May 15: 3 sneezes.

S S F: 36

Lamborghini

Archived