Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unable to Study (self obs, F)

SusieQusie

Earlier today I was trying to study, but unfortunately it wasn’t going very well. I guess I was having a hard time concentrating.

I’ve had a cold for about 4 days now. It’s probably one of the most “fetish-friendly” colds I’ve had in a long time. My nose is really runny and tickly. I keep sneezing, and I’ve used a million tissues. The skin under my nose is all red and raw now.

But like I said, I was sitting in my living room today with a pile of library books, and typing notes on my laptop. I kept sniffling a lot and wrinkling my nose at the burning tickle. The dusty library books probably weren’t helping my situation either. No matter how much I sniffled, blew and rubbed my nose, the tickle remained. Finally, I just couldn’t take it anymore, and I induced about 5 sneezes. That felt good for a little while, but not forever.

More than once, I glanced up from my reading, with my eyes squinted and my jaw dropped slightly. I had at least a dozen false starts, and it was driving me crazy. Finally, once I was really engrossed in this video source, I started sneezing. I shoved a bunch of tissues up to my nose and sneezed. I sneezed really loudly for about 2 minutes. Really wet sneezes that used all the power of my vocal cords. Afterwards, I wiped my nose and my eyes and sniffled enough until I was sure the tickle was gone.

I leaned back on my couch and pinched my red runny nose. Then I coughed a few times and decided it might be time for me to take a break. I got dressed, got in the car, and drove to Wal-Mart to get a few things. I didn’t sneeze in Wal-Mart, which is good. I don’t mind allergy sneezes around people, but cold sneezes always embarrass me so much more. Probably because they tend to be wetter and I have more visible signs of illness. I did however cough, sniffle a lot and rub my nose.

Of course now that I’m home, I’m all sniffly and sneezy all over again. Sneezed about 4 times while writing this. I have a presentation to give on Wednesday, hopefully I’ll be able to get it done despite the nasal obstacles.

Just thought some of you might like to know. :D

Oooh! Feel better, Susie~ I hate it when colds interfere with studying.

If the skin under your nose is raw and uncomfortable, you should try putting a little moisturizer on it (unscented, of course)! It'll help relieve the chapped-ness :mellow: Just thought I'd pass that along.

Oh, and lovely obs, of course :yes:;

*happily sighs* for your sake I hope you feel better soon enough and all, no reason to suffer any unnecessary discomfort. HOWEVER, that was a good read *melts into a puddle* yep, the good stuff. Many-a-bless-yous :yes: .

Hey Susie. That cold should hopefully be on its way out of town by Wednesday. Thanks for sharing it with us, by the way. :mellow: I know that some people here enjoy reading about it and/or listening to it. Some would want to catch it too. :yes:

ih...hih...hiiissshhhheeew!

Update. :yes:

Totally sneezing up a storm tonight. I'm not sure if this is still my cold, or if the flowers that I got for my birthday are irritating my nose, but I'm really sneezing a lot. Mostly in pairs, sometimes a triple. My eyes are watering now, and I'm panting every few seconds because I can feel another teasing sneeze coming on. :mellow: My back hurts a little from all the continuous powerful sneezing. Just thought I'd share.

Yes, thank you for sharing, Susie. It all sounds gorgeous from this end; all that tickliness and gasping ; but let' s hope it calms down a bit in time.

Of course the description is perfect; and nice to know you can use the sneezing to get relief.

Ah, that last bit does sound like allergies, and I feel bad for you! I hate it when my muscles hurt. But your obs were so great~! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you're all better by Wednesday!

ih...hih...hiiissshhhheeew!

Update. :laugh:

Totally sneezing up a storm tonight. I'm not sure if this is still my cold, or if the flowers that I got for my birthday are irritating my nose, but I'm really sneezing a lot. Mostly in pairs, sometimes a triple. My eyes are watering now, and I'm panting every few seconds because I can feel another teasing sneeze coming on. :laugh: My back hurts a little from all the continuous powerful sneezing. Just thought I'd share.

:rolleyes:

Nuff said...

Just thought some of you might like to know. :thumbsup2:

You were right. Hope you're feeling better Susie.

Archived