Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wet and Uncovered

Lalena

This one goes out to all of you wet and/or uncovererd sneeze lovers...

I was cleaning up the kitchen today after dinner and was putting leftovers into the fridge. My hands were full with plastic containers and I really had to sneeze. I obviously didn't want to sneeze into the food, and I had no hands to cover my sneeze so I turned my head to the left during my brief build up of "Heh ... Heh-HEH," and sneezed into my bare shoulder (I was wearing a tank top) with a "Hit-CHIEW!"

After the sneeze I realized I had gotten my shoulder all wet with spray, which is weird because I usually don't have very wet sneezes. I felt like I was done so I continued to the fridge when I had to sneeze again so suddenly I couldn't turn away. I shot my arms foward so I wouldn't sneeze into the food and, "CHIEW!" straight down with more spray. I looked down at my chest and saw little droplets everywhere. I put the food away and wiped my shoulder and chest. Now, I'm not really into wet sneezes so I was like, "EW!" but I know that it is very well liked by many here, so I just wanted to share this little story with you.

Hope you enjoyed!!

Now, I'm not really into wet sneezes so I was like, "EW!" but I know that it is very well liked by many here, so I just wanted to share this little story with you.

Hope you enjoyed!!

Oh my goodness, wet and uncovered are two of my favorite words! Bless you, that obs was fantastic, not only the wet sneezing, but the whole arms full and trying not to sneeze into the food thing, although it wouldn't have bothered me one bit if you did. Thank you for sharing this awesome obs with us! :drool:

Mmmmmm, very nice Lalena! I LOVE wet and uncovered! Thanks for the ob! Bless you!

-Yiffy

Mmmm, delicious. I agree about the lovely sprayey bits, and also the trying not to sneeze on food.

Which reminds me, whatever happened to the sneezing on food clip there used to be on one of the yahoo groups?

I was cleaning up the kitchen today after dinner and was putting leftovers into the fridge. My hands were full with plastic containers and I really had to sneeze. I obviously didn't want to sneeze into the food, and I had no hands to cover my sneeze so I turned my head to the left during my brief build up of "Heh ... Heh-HEH," and sneezed into my bare shoulder (I was wearing a tank top) with a "Hit-CHIEW!"

After the sneeze I realized I had gotten my shoulder all wet with spray, which is weird because I usually don't have very wet sneezes. I felt like I was done so I continued to the fridge when I had to sneeze again so suddenly I couldn't turn away. I shot my arms foward so I wouldn't sneeze into the food and, "CHIEW!" straight down with more spray. I looked down at my chest and saw little droplets everywhere. I put the food away and wiped my shoulder and chest. Now, I'm not really into wet sneezes so I was like, "EW!" but I know that it is very well liked by many here, so I just wanted to share this little story with you.

Hope you enjoyed!!

oooooooooooooo baby! i sure did! :drool::dead::laugh:

very nice obs, thanks for sharing :D

Oh my goodness, wet and uncovered are two of my favorite words! Bless you, that obs was fantastic, not only the wet sneezing, but the whole arms full and trying not to sneeze into the food thing, although it wouldn't have bothered me one bit if you did. Thank you for sharing this awesome obs with us! :D

Awe! Good! I'm really glad you liked it! Thanks for the blessing :drool:

That was awesome! :D I'm glad you posted the wet obs! :laugh:

He He, glad you enjoyed!

Mmmmmm, very nice Lalena! I LOVE wet and uncovered! Thanks for the ob! Bless you!

-Yiffy

I'm glad, and you are VERY welcome!! Thanks!

Mmmm, delicious. I agree about the lovely sprayey bits, and also the trying not to sneeze on food.

Glad you enjoyed, count!

wet and uncovered is BRILLIANT! haha! loved the obs! :dead:

He He, thanks! You're making me blush! :blushing:

oooooooooooooo baby! i sure did! :D:omg::drool:

very nice obs, thanks for sharing :D

Ha Ha! Thanks!! So glad you liked it!

wow ive just read that obs for the 40th time.....loooove the wet droplet sneezes!!!!! sprayey goodness!!!!!

HA HA!!! I'm glad this experience for me was such a great read for you!! 40 times, huh? I'm really glad you enjoyed it, darlin.

I'm really glad I posted this obs!! Thanks for all the feedback, guys! I'm so glad you're enjoyed this!

Huh I seem to have missed this.... well, here I be, fixing! :drool:

I liiiiiiike! how very very cute! bless you :D sneezing when you have stuff in your hand and can't cover is a good scenario, last time I had to do it I ended up with a complete change of pitch in the sneeze :D the things you learn :blush:

Did I already mention to you how hot this is? Bless you!

Well if you didn't, I will. Lovely

You made a few people's day here. Lalena. :P

Huh I seem to have missed this.... well, here I be, fixing! :nohappy:

I liiiiiiike! how very very cute! bless you :lol: sneezing when you have stuff in your hand and can't cover is a good scenario, last time I had to do it I ended up with a complete change of pitch in the sneeze :lol: the things you learn :lol:

Thanks, sweetie pie! I'm glad you enjoyed the obs, and thanks for the blessing! Did we get to see an obs with your last "can't cover" scenario?

Ha, Ha! Thanks, darlin! I'm glad you enjoyed, and thanks for the blessing!

Well if you didn't, I will. Lovely

You made a few people's day here. Lalena. :lol:

He He! I'm glad!!

Huh I seem to have missed this.... well, here I be, fixing! :lol:

I liiiiiiike! how very very cute! bless you :lol: sneezing when you have stuff in your hand and can't cover is a good scenario, last time I had to do it I ended up with a complete change of pitch in the sneeze :lol: the things you learn :lol:

Thanks, sweetie pie! I'm glad you enjoyed the obs, and thanks for the blessing! Did we get to see an obs with your last "can't cover" scenario?

No :lol: I be lazy... I almost posted one, but then I thought "naaaaaaah, too tired I am!" and then I just buggered off... forever to be undocumented... :lol::nohappy:

Archived