Don't you just love it when stiflers can't stifle

Guest Winged Assassin

Guest Winged Assassin

Well, in my class, there's this girl that always stifles her sneezes (and she's no ordinary girl, she's hot :twisted:) , to an extent that I've never ever heard her let one out. But one day, she asked for permission to go to the bathroom, the teacher accepted but he told her that she had to hurry. After a few minutes she came back to class trying to catch her breath (obviously she was running on the stairs). She got back to her seat, and as she sat down (she was still gasping for air) she let out a sneeze so strong that she wasn't able to stifle it :laugh:. I was amazed to hear her let a sneeze out, for the first time. Don't you just love when that happens?

I love that! I've never witnessed someone who usually stifles letting out a sneeze completely, but I've seen many people try to stifle and the air escapes their mouths/noses through their hands. That's always great because you know it must have been a powerful sneeze.

Oh hoo, that's one of my FAVORITE things on the planet! I love it even more when the person manages to "half-stifle" the sneeze, but most of it still gets away. Hnnngggh......so HOT!

Ahhhhh yes now we're on the same page baby! Sneezes that move mountains which utterly refuse to be stifled are what rock my world.

i used to be utterly terrified and grossed out by really powerful sneezes, but i have such a love of stifling, that its starting to be really HOT when one just gets away...

*sigh* off in blissful daydreams of failed stifles....

........she let out a sneeze so strong that she wasn't able to stifle it :). I was amazed to hear her let a sneeze out, for the first time. Don't you just love when that happens?

:):lol::wub::)

I love failed stifles just like the rest of yous out there :drool: I love how they try to sstifle but just can't and and you usually hear them stifle and then at the end they let alittle noise that says they couldn't hold it back so cute~ :yes:

Being a lover of stifles, I like when one gets away from a stifler, but as long as it's not really loud it's ok

Failed stifles= LOVE!! :cryhappy::yes:

I couldn't agree more :drool: It makes there sneezes almost cartoonish, kind of like a Scooby Doo cartoon :hug:

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with everyone else. There's nothing better than hearing a good strong sneeze from a habitual stifler! :(

Guest Kelly

Oooohhhh yeah! :( I love it even more when a guy sneezes two or three or more times and manages to stifle the first ones but is so worn out by the last sneeze that they just let it go. Mmmmmm.

YUMMMM HELL YES FAILED STIFLES!

My boyfriend has really powerful sneezes and he likes to let them out but knows that I LOVE stifles...so it's like these GORGEOUS stifles that have so much power behind him and its so HOTT because I know what he is holding back! YUMMMMMM

;):laugh:

Oh hell yes, when it's at the end of a fit, and all the others were stifled, but the last one was too strong, that's really cool. I love it when stiflers can't stifle as well generally, and it just sounds more muffled or doesn't work. :)

• 8 years later...
On 4/18/2007 at 9:00 PM, chui said:

i used to be utterly terrified and grossed out by really powerful sneezes, but i have such a love of stifling, that its starting to be really HOT when one just gets away...

On 5/14/2007 at 11:22 AM, Katrelle said:

Oh hell yes, when it's at the end of a fit, and all the others were stifled, but the last one was too strong, that's really cool. I love it when stiflers can't stifle as well generally, and it just sounds more muffled or doesn't work. :)

This is one of my most frequently enjoyed fantasies. 

One of my classmates sometimes has sneezing fits, and after the first couple are stifle they start to get too strong and not stifled. I think it's great when these kinds of things happen. 

As one who does not really like stifles I absolutely love when a habitual stifler loses control and has a full blown sneeze. Simply amazing. ?

In other news, isn't it great when someone new to the forum goes  rummaging through the posts of old and finds gems like this to bump. 

On 4/18/2007 at 10:50 PM, Bombast said:

Ahhhhh yes now we're on the same page baby! Sneezes that move mountains which utterly refuse to be stifled are what rock my world.

Ohmygoodness yes!!

I normally don't care for stifles, but when they fail it can be better than any other kind. *fans self*

On 5/5/2016 at 0:45 PM, Light said:

In other news, isn't it great when someone new to the forum goes  rummaging through the posts of old and finds gems like this to bump. 

Oh wow, 2007.... O.o 

Oh my god, no, I hate when that happens. I always stifle, but hardly ever silently unless it's dead quiet in the room, but I absolutely HATE when I accidentally mess up, I guess. I don't know what to call it :razz: When I fail at stifling basically, which is hardly ever, but I still hate when It happens.

On 4/18/2007 at 0:00 AM, chui said:

SAME! I'm really starting to learn to love the failed stifles and it's so hot!

I think it's fantastic both directions. A usually large sneezer stifling in a compromising situation like in line or at a movie 

Archived