Phone sneeze (sorry not too good at these)

Armor.

So I've talked about my girlfriend. Lately, I have been so lucky with her and her sneezes! =))

Like one particular time stands out in my mind.

It was a week after she was sick with her cold (I posted the obs about that before so some of you might be familiar with it) and of course, she wasn't fully healthy again. She was sniffling and coughing a little bit...But not really sneezing. At least, none that I heard really.

But anyway, we were on the phone one night. And it was a normal conversation, nothing new (still have to work up the guts to tell her about my fetish :laugh:) and I remember saying:

"Well, I have to work on--"

Then she just sneezed. No warning or nothing. No build-up no hitching of her breathing. Nothing. It was just "HaaSHOO!" right in the middle of my sentence. She cut me off. I just kinda stammered with "Uh, hmm...Yeah..." and she goes:

"Omg! That was so random! I was just like chilling and listening to you and I just sneezed! I didn't feel it coming or anything! I mean usually if I had to sneeze I could feel it coming so I could say 'hold on I have to sneeze' but no, I completely interrupted you! I'm sorry!" and then she giggled her little heart melting laugh.

I was still kinda in shock of what happened. It was definitely weird I admit...Kinda awkward for her I'd think, but she took care of the situation pretty good I guess. So I told her that it was okay. I said "Well, bless you!" and started going on about...What was it....Work? :twisted:

Then she just sneezed. No warning or nothing. No build-up no hitching of her breathing. Nothing. It was just "HaaSHOO!" right in the middle of my sentence. She cut me off. I just kinda stammered with "Uh, hmm...Yeah..." and she goes:

"Omg! That was so random! I was just like chilling and listening to you and I just sneezed! I didn't feel it coming or anything! I mean usually if I had to sneeze I could feel it coming so I could say 'hold on I have to sneeze' but no, I completely interrupted you! I'm sorry!" and then she giggled her little heart melting laugh.

Awwww, so cute and adorable. :)

that's cute. I had a GF years ago that i used to hear sneeze on the phone often. I could usually tell when she was going to sneeze, because she would be talking, then there would be a couple seconds of silence before she would sneeze. I don't remember ever being cut off by her sneezes, but even if i was, i think i would have been like you, just kind of so turned on at that moment that i would stammer too.

I always love sneezes over the phone. You are a lucky man :nohappy:

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Lamborghini

Archived