Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bad cold.

Armor.

She was a beautiful girl. Short, shoulder length blonde straight hair, with bangs sweeping across her forehead to the other side of her face in front of her eyes. She has blue eyes, and fair skin. She was short for 19, about 5' 1'', but she always kept everyone one edge, no one could ever know what would happen next with her...

She was in college, waiting 10 minutes before she could leave and pass out. The professor was talking about something that didn't even interest her, so she began to stare off, her mind wandering. She looked down at her boyfriend, Casey, 20 years old, dark straight brown hair that always fell into his brown eyes. She was in love with him, she had been dating him for 2 years now, and things couldn't have gotten better. She sighed, and rest her head in her hand. Then, she was dismissed from class.

She met up with Casey in the hall, and took his hand. "Hey sweetie," she said, "What's up?"

Casey turned to her, and gave her that smile that never ceased to melt her heart. He had been acting differently lately, but hardly anyone could notice it.

"I'm alright..." He coughed, as if to prove himself wrong. "Hey, Sara, would you mind stopping by later on? You left your cell at my house, I just thought...That ma..may...be....HACHOO!" He sneezed.

Sara grabbed his hand, "Bless you!" She smiled at him. "Yeah, I left my cell phone last night...What time do you want me to come?"

Casey sniffled, nose pink and said, "Sooner would be better than later." He winked, gave her a kiss and walked away. Sara watched until he was lost in the crowd of people, she watched him cough a few times into his sleeve, but figured it was just nothing.

Later, she knocked at his door. She heard him shuffle to open it, and heard him sneeze before actually opening it. "Hey...." He sounded out of breath.

"Bless you!" Sara said peppy, like always, "Are you...Ok?"

He nodded.

"Alright...So. What are your plans for today?"

"Well, I was thinking...I'd just stay at home...Some of my friends wanted me to go...Go out...s..side...HACHOO! HACHOO!" He sniffled, then sneezed another "ISHOO!"

Sara sat there and stared at him with big blue, concerned eyes. She'd never really seen him like that. He didn't get any allergies, and she'd never seen him sick before. "God bless you! Case, want to tell me what's going on? You've been coughing and sniffling all morning, you're sneezing, and your cute little nose is all pink." She stood on her tippy toes and kissed the tip of his nose.

Casey took her hand, led her inside and motioned her to sit next to him on the couch. "I actually. Uhm. Well I'm actually not feeling too well. See, I've been up lately for the past few nights, I'm running on like 5 hours of sleeping within the past 3 days."

Sara sat on the couch and picked at her nailpolish. "Oh...When did you start feeling bad?" She looked up at him.

He coughed, took in a quick breath, muttered, "This morning" and coughed again. "But I dont think it's anything to be worried about..." he added, "Just lack of sleep I'm guessing..." He sniffled.

Sara stopped picking at her finger and started to get up. "Well, I should leave you to rest....You shouldn't be up talking to me if you're not feeling well and you're tired..."

He grabbed her hand before she could take a step. "No, please...Stay with me?" He coughed, moaned, and laid back down. His voice was starting to sound hoarse.

She sat back down next to him. "So what exactly is the matter with you hun?"

"Sneezing, coughing, sore throat, stuffy nose, headache..." He breathed, "And I'm kind of nauseous."

Sara reached over and felt his forehead. "Ugh, baby you seem like you might have a fever...."

Casey shook his head. "No, I dont get fevers." He coughed, and his breath started to quicken. "Hold on a sec, I have to sneeze." He turned his head to the side, took a deep breath which was soon let out to take a longer breath, which was soon let out and he sneezed twice. "Hehh-ISHOO! Heh-hehCHOO! Ughhh!" He turned over on the couch and buried his face into the pillow.

Sara took his hand, and led him into his bedroom. She threw all the covers back, and helped Casey lay down. "Is there anything I can get you?" She asked worriedly.

He shook his head.

She stayed in bed with him, for about 15 minutes, before he was asleep...Snoring because he couldn't breath out of his nose. She went back into the living room, made some lunch, and watched a movie. Soon, she was asleep too.

Sara woke up an hour later. She yawned and stretched, and went into the bedroom to check on Casey. She walked into the bedroom, and found the bed empty. 'Oh god..." she thought, and went to the bathroom.

Casey was laid out on the floor, with his head by the bottom of the toilet, moaning. Sara walked up to him, shaking his shoulder. "Case...you...Ok....?"

He shook his head, got up, and vomitted into the toilet. As much as Sara hated throwing up or being around someone throwing up, she stayed in the bathroom with Casey, rubbing his back as he was gagging, and wiping off his face with a cool washcloth. After Casey motioned that he was okay, she got up and helped him back to bed.

"Babe, do you think you need to see a doctor? I know a really good one right around the corner...I'm sure he'll see you right away..." Sara started.

"No. No. Sara, no. I hate doctors...They....ACHOO! They I never...I never do good with a doctor....ACHOO!" He grabbed a tissue and forcefully blew his nose, attempting to get rid of the devil that kept making him sneeze.

"Bless you." Sara put the covers over Casey, and gave him some tea that she had made earlier when she had gotten up. "Breathe that, it'll clear out your head. My mom always used to do it for me when I was sick." She crawled into bed next to him. She might was well keep him company, she thought. It was the last she could do.

"HeeeASHOO!" Casey sneezed, then coughed and sniffled. "Ugh, Sara..."

"Shh, I know baby you're ok. Bless you." She held his hand, hoping he was tired and would go to sleep.

"Ugh, I guess. But my stomach hurts. It's sore." He whined.

Sara cuddled up closer to him, put her head on her chest and her hand on his stomach. "I'm sure you're alright hun...Just trust me." As soon as she finished her sentence, she felt his breathing quicken underneath her head. 'The poor guy!' she thought to herself, 'it just doesn't stop for him!'

"ASHOO! Ahh-HEHCHOO!" He doubled over in bed, curling into a ball "HEHSHOO!" He motioned toward the tissue box, muttered a, "Tiddue, peas." Sara grabbed a tissue and put it in front of his face.

"Hun, I'll be right back..." She went out in the kitchen, grabbed some Nyquil, and went back into the room, just in time to hear him sneeze, "ISHOOO!"

"Bless you." She poured him a dose of Nyquil, and handed it to him, who took it and drank it thankfully.

"Tanks..." He muttered. His voice was hoarse and scratchy, you could tell it hurt him to talk. He coughed.

Sara put her arm around him, and held him close. He was shivering a bit, but not much. His fever must've been getting to him she thought, and held him tighter. Soon, he was fast asleep in her arms, and wouldn't wake up til morning....

To be continued. What do you think???

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

• 3 weeks later...

At first I was turned off by the vomiting, but after recently having my boyfriend get sick to his stomach, I could really appreciate Sara's gesture. I agree, your writing is lovely, and I can't wait to see more! Casey sounds absolutely miserable!! I hope he gets better :rolleyes:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived