Sneeze Fetish Forum

request for Naruto based sneeze-fics

Guest Kunai

Guest Kunai

hi! ^^ I'm new here & this be my first post. Greetings fellow fetishists ^^

But my first post also be my first request <33

Since I'm now an utterly obsessed fangirl of the Naruto fandom... I would like to request to anyone who is bored, likes to write naruto fan-fics, or just wants to make a girl happeh! for any of the following characters in a sneeze-fic <33

~Sasuke

~Shikamaru

~Kakashi

~Kiba

~Gaara (<-- dude, how cute would this be? X3)

these be my favourite characters ^^!!

only thing I don't really want in the fic, is slash... *is not a yaoi fan* ><;

Cause of the sneezing in the fic be up to you :3.. but prefferred are allergies, or a cold or something....

Anywhoo! I really hope someone can help me ^^ and thankyou very much even if ya just comment ;D

~Kunai

Guest Kunai
Have you seen Naruto Shippuuden episode 10 (the newest one)?

Not yet :/... I went to go check it out, but youtube had deleted part 1 of all of them ><;....

But I went and saw Tangerine's post in 'sneezing in the media'.... t'was none of my fave characters >< *whacks self in head with mallet* XP :o

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kunai
And um.. just curious, who sneezes in Naruto Shippuuden 10?

well... tangerine said might guy & ebisu.... I'm not sure if someone else does or not.. o.o;.. lol, I forget

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm... this I may be able to do. Any of those characters, really. I've seen a Gaara Gets a Cold fanfic on another website, and I may be able to do something off of that one. But. That may be...wrong...considering it wouldn't be my work; I'd be stealing the idea from another author and--

Anyway. I'm going to try for Shikamaru x Ino? Is that okay with you?

Reply and I'll get started.

~Furetto

Hmm... this I may be able to do. Any of those characters, really. I've seen a Gaara Gets a Cold fanfic on another website, and I may be able to do something off of that one. But. That may be...wrong...considering it wouldn't be my work; I'd be stealing the idea from another author and--

Anyway. I'm going to try for Shikamaru x Ino? Is that okay with you?

Reply and I'll get started.

~Furetto

You say Gaara gets a cold in another fan fic thing??? could I get the web address to that? I'd love to read about Gaara with a cold...

Archived