Sneeze Fetish Forum

What if she's one of us.

Rhomberg Rabbit

The other day,as I was getting into my car, I noticed two pretty ladies sitting in a car nearby. First I wished really hard for one of them to sneeze. When this produced no results, I thought "maybe they'd like to see me sneeze." So I asked ol' Mr. Sun to give me a couple good ones. :D Ol' Mr. Sun was happy to oblige. "Hope you enjoyed that," I said to myself as I left.

Is this just me being a Doofus, or can any of you relate? :D

:D actually i did something very akin to this, this afternoon...not that i thought that any of the people within earshot would have cared... i was sitting in class, during a lecture where one of my classmates was presenting his semester project, and when they turned off the light, i just couldnt help it...i let out the LOUDEST and highest pitched girly sneeze ever...All three of the guys turned and stared at me, one with the most awestruck :D look on his face, and then proceeded to bless me, as if this was the most amazing thing he had ever heard. my first thought was... "does he have the fetish?? could i be that lucky??" well, i seriously doubt that he had the fetish, but the overall looks of shock and awe were enough to make my day. :D

He he he, if I sneezed more in public, I'd probably wonder if I made anyone's day or got their attention! :D However, this never really happens. Although sometimes, when someone around me sneezes, I automatically think, "I wonder if anyone else enjoyed that as much as I did?" :D I'm constantly thinking about there being more of "us" wandering around out there, with no clue that this forum exists, like I did for so many years.

I'm constantly thinking about there being more of "us" wandering around out there, with no clue that this forum exists, like I did for so many years.

I'm absolutely sure there are more of "us" out there that either don't have a computer, internet access, or afraid to search for anything sneeze related online

I remember when i first got online, the thought crossed my mind, but i was reluctant to begin with, i didn't know if someone else could see what i was searching for or not, being i knew little about computers then.

I sneeze in public ALOT! :wub: Im too shy to approach pretty, little girls... so I get kind of close, and let out a sneeze or two. (as ya'll know... Im one HELL of an actor). :heart:

On a good day.... I will get a 'Bless you'. To which I can reply 'Thanks'. :heart:

Thats usually as far as I get with the opposite sex! :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
The other day,as I was getting into my car, I noticed two pretty ladies sitting in a car nearby. First I wished really hard for one of them to sneeze. When this produced no results, I thought "maybe they'd like to see me sneeze." So I asked ol' Mr. Sun to give me a couple good ones. :D Ol' Mr. Sun was happy to oblige. "Hope you enjoyed that," I said to myself as I left.

Is this just me being a Doofus, or can any of you relate? :dead:

You're not being a Doofus. Hey you never know, maybe she could be one of us. I see how many people belong here. Not to mention how many others that just haven't found this place yet. I've thought many times when I'm out and I happen to sneeze in front of someone, could they be enjoying this in the same way I would if the situation was reversed? :)

I've done this too. I enjoy sneezing in front of others almost as much as I enjoy seeing them sneeze, and I've often used my "talent" for photic sneezing to help me in this regard. I also love eliciting "bless yous" from people. So you're definitely not a doofus, you're just one of us!

Lamborghini

Yes. I can certainly relate. :)

When I am alone with a women or women, I tend to tell her/them that I need to sneeze. This serves many purposes. A. It can bring up a sneezy discussion. B. Some people sneeze when others talk about sneezing and/or sneeze. So, it might just make the lady or one of the ladies sneeze. C. I love seeing the different reactions.

P.S What car do you have Mayor?

Lamborghini

On the same train of thought, I would totally love to run into an obs about myself written by somebody else at random, how cool would that be? heh, one of these days someone else will spell my sneeze... one of these days... :) *basks in the glory of shark repellent*

P.S What car do you have Mayor?

Lamborghini

It was a company car, a Chevy Cavalier. :drool: All white except the hood, right front fender, and rear bumper, which are black.[looks like one of those Geek Squad Beetles] Big Chief Mechanic orders spare parts and puts them on himself. You're supposed to paint them first but he doesn't bother.

Archived