Sneeze Fetish Forum

little fit & psych class (self & female)

something-instinctual

Okay so I've been extremely paranoid all my life and never wanted to set foot in Bath & Body Works, but I went shopping with my friend C and she had a gift card to go there, so we decided to stop by for a few minutes just to take a look around. I can last a few minutes, right?

WRONG. What the hell was I thinking?! It wasn't nearly as bad as it could've been (and ever since my horrifying classroom incident a while ago, I've been perfecting the art of NOT PUTTING MYSELF IN THOSE SITUATIONS. I don't sit near girls if I can help it, etc etc lol) but it was still pretty bad for someone who isn't exactly fond of sneezing in public.

Anyway, C and I walked around and she went to the body spray *shoots self* while I went to look at some random books about exfoiliating whatever at the front of the store. I felt myself getting a little congested and I decided I was not going to let this happen, so I waved to C to get her attention and stepped outside the store. She came out a minute later and asked if I was okay as she walked over to me and I said yeah, I just felt my "allergies" acting up JKOHDSFSFJOHIUFOHFIOSFI SHE SPRAYED SOMETHING ON HERSELF. And you know what? It wasn't coconut, I could tell that much. It was nearly as bad as coconut is but I got a wiff of it and my already itchy nose reacted, so I covered my face with the crook of my elbow, and began sneezing into it. "hii-chh!...hii-chh! hii-chh! chh!..hii-hii-hii-chh!"

I sniffed and felt myself turn bright red when I saw C looking at me, slightly concerned. NOTE: When women look like they're worried about me (gasp a caring soul somewhere in this world??), I melt into a little puddle of nothing and stare up at them, blinking stupidly. Damn warm and fuzzy feelings. She asked if I was alright, and I just nodded and turned with her to start walking god knows where...my face still burning.

That was some pointless rambling, sorry 'bout that! I'll be more direct with this obs:

Girl in my psychology class who sits somewhere behind me sneezed 17 times over the course of one hour...yes, somewhere BEHIND me. Frustrating am I right? Spaced out, sounding like..."eh-SHUSH! Some other guy across the class, behind me as well, blessed her every single time. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

*cough* Fin!

Eeeeee I absolutely loved that :D awww warm and fuzzy *chuckle* though now we have to find out... if it wasn't coconut, what was it? :drool: I am getting all sorts of wicked ideas that involve tying up and experimenting... Bwahahahahahahah!

Also - :D *laughs at your plan of action* you try to avoid sitting next to girls if possible *grin* that is so cute! silly instrumental...

And to finish it off - a small tip, if someone is sneezing behind you, turn around :blush: heck that's what I'd do...

Girl in my psychology class who sits somewhere behind me sneezed 17 times over the course of one hour...yes, somewhere BEHIND me. Frustrating am I right? Spaced out, sounding like..."eh-SHUSH! Some other guy across the class, behind me as well, blessed her every single time. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

*cough* Fin!

Omg, grounds for MURDER! :P

In other news... :hug:

Hehehe, your sneezes sound very cute! I love those little rapid-fire types!

Nice obs.

Hey.... I woulda blessed that girl too. :P Also... if she was sitting BEHIND me...

I woulda turned around! :hug:

Now.... whats the name of that perfume that set you off? :laugh:

Oh? Are you hyper-sensitive to perfume? One of my friends from high school was like that...I felt bad if I even considered wearing lightly-scented lotion to class.

Sorry you were put in that situation...but, I do thank you for sharing.

I think I'm finally developing allergies...yeah, perfumes have always irritated me, and coconut ANYTHING has always irritated me...but now I think - THINK - not sure exactly, but this guy was cutting his grass near where I live and ohhhh man...I didn't sneeze but I needed too BADLY *shrug*

Eeeeee I absolutely loved that :laugh: awww warm and fuzzy *chuckle* though now we have to find out... if it wasn't coconut, what was it? :laugh: I am getting all sorts of wicked ideas that involve tying up and experimenting... Bwahahahahahahah!

Yeah - I bet you wanna experiment!! *psstt* tying up is a fabulous idea! hehe I'll keep your secrets if you keep mine!! :rolleyes:

It was nearly as bad as coconut is but I got a wiff of it and my already itchy nose reacted, so I covered my face with the crook of my elbow, and began sneezing into it. "hii-chh!...hii-chh! hii-chh! chh!..hii-hii-hii-chh!"

oh, you poor thing...im sorry you had to sneeze in public. your sneezes do write lovely though... :rolleyes:

i must agree with Aku...this is grounds for imminent destruction of the compulsive blesser... sheesh!! 17 times! WOW!! i dont think i would have remembered anything at all from that class...

Hmmm. You should ahve bought some of whatever she was wearing for your own private use!

Lovely description, especially of your own sneezes; and if you think about it, everybody wins; you got looked after by a caring soul; the sneezy girl got blessed, you heard it all and we read about it all.

Archived