Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm not allergic, honest!

dustydreams86

Spring has finally sprung in Northern B.C.! We have had record precipitation for the past six months...no sun whatsoever...I was beating my head against the wall, but finally, today marked the beginnings of pollenation! Trees and plants were doin' it everywhere! :D (Wow, never take plant biology again...) anyway, I digress.

I don't have allergies and I'm not in denial, but on the first few days of spring I get slightly thick-nosed, and then that's it. So I've been needing to sneeze all day. I never do it in public, whenever noone's around I'll stifle a quick HA-qwnk! Anyway, once I was left alone today, I induced the rest of them out. All stifles, and the word that describes them best is "squelchy". Do some of you find you have "squelchy" stifles? Kinda wet, but there's no snot or anything...anyway, they all sounded like variations of ha-pnkg!, ha-kschp, he-shcmpk! For me, the "ha" is always louder than the rest of the sneeze. Hope you enjoyed. I'm tickle-free now.

Pardon me if this seems like a stupid question but why are you stifling if no one is around? I also find it amusing when people stifle in public and the 'ha' part is really loud. It seems to make people notice and laugh even more.

Bless you and try to work through your denial lol

Pardon me if this seems like a stupid question but why are you stifling if no one is around? I also find it amusing when people stifle in public and the 'ha' part is really loud. It seems to make people notice and laugh even more.

Bless you and try to work through your denial lol

No worries, this is probably a stupid answer. :wub: I'm kind of "training" myself so that when I must sneeze in public, I am prepared to give a perfect, silent stifle so as not to be noticed. I still haven't gotten there without some squelchiness, as you can tell...

Lovely. Time to embrace the allergy; and embrace the sneeeze in all its glorious squelchiness.

Then on to the evne more glorious open sneeze; that voiced HA is telling you the enormousness is longing to get out...

Archived