Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bless me, Excuse me, etc.

(hippo)

What "after line" do you prefer?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Same as the title of the poll i geuss :P

• Excuse me
    • Bless me
    • Nothing (meaning no reaction- like ignoring the sneeze)
    • Pardon me
    • Other

• 1 month later...

I love a groan or sigh after also. and I like "Sorry", with the person sounding genuinely apologetic. right before a guy I dated was going to kiss me for the first time, he sneezed off to the side... they were semi wet sneezes and he tried to stifle them but couldnt totally do it. in fact they were two of the most superb sneezes I ever witnessed and I got a very good view of the show! then he seemed embarrased and said "sorry". IF HE ONLY KNEW!!! it was a pleasure to see! lolol

Something like 'uuuuhhhhhh' -> yes, groaning after a sneeze is my favourite.

C

Ditto.

Ilove to hear this too. And a "sorry" after that, or this kind of semi-manly swearing if there has been lotsa sneezing (meaning "I'm not miserable, I'm annoyed!").... wow!

Actually I like my own way quite much. First 1-2, nothing. After that a bit annoyed "sorry". When it really seldom continues, swearing (embarassment-annoyance).

Guest Carolina-Gal

If I am on the phone and I sneeze (which is very often) I usually say "sorry about that" but my bf almost always beats me to it by saying "bless you". I absolutely love that. I don't know why. When he sneezes he usually says something like "oh sorry, I had no warning." Or "wow! that came out of nowhere." I love that too! :D

Actually it irritates the hell out of me so I've voted "nothing". I don't like the whole blessing thing anyway. It's so unecessary and pointless. Maybe from a politeness aspect I MIGHT be able to understand it, but in general NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE, DON'T DO IT! ;bleh:

Archived