Sneeze Fetish Forum

Duo and Sora (M)

TeaParty

Man, I rarely draw either of these characters, so excuse me if they look weird! :lol:

The first one is Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing. I'm a huge Duo+Hilde-fan, so I made a drawing where Hilde takes care of Duo when he's ill. :cryhappy:

The second one is Sora from KH2 (cuz I like him more as a teenaged hottie rather than a cute little boy :hug: ). And yes, he has allergies :drool: ....allergies from hell! :yes:

post-3562-1177167278_thumb.jpg

post-3562-1177167293_thumb.jpg

Aww, TeaParty! Those are so goddamned cute it hurts! I love the hell out of the Duo one particularly, just because... well... Duo. I loves me some braided, goofy priestbrat <3

The sora looks great as well, adorable expressions. I'm fairly certain that Kisa will blow a gasket squealing when she sees him.

Nice work!

Kyaaa--Aishiteru. I love them both, but personally, Sora more, because I know who Sora is. Since I've made a gajillion Kingdom Hearts AMVs. But they're both so cute. Keep up the good work dear. Your art is. completely awesome-o. <3

Aww, TeaParty! Those are so goddamned cute it hurts! I love the hell out of the Duo one particularly, just because... well... Duo. I loves me some braided, goofy priestbrat <3

The sora looks great as well, adorable expressions. I'm fairly certain that Kisa will blow a gasket squealing when she sees him.

Nice work!

Hehe, thx. :yes: Do you know her in real life?

*BLOWS A GASKET!*

OMG I saw "Sora" in title and ran so fast over here. XD JKSFJSKFS TOO-MUCH-CUTE. "And yes, he has allergies ....allergies from hell!" Oh HOO HOO HOO! YES, I love you. Seriously. He looks soooo miserable. *glee!* I agree, I didn't pay him no mind in KH, but playing KH2 I just love him to ittybits.

You are le AWESOME! :wub:

AWWWWWWW!!!! I LOVE the one of Sora so much!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Of course, I had to stare at the one of Duo for a VERY long time because holy crap, I have SUCH a braid fetish. I love, love, LOVE men with ultra long hair, especially when it's braided.....and Duo is SO freakin' adorable in general! *SQUEE!!!*

You did an EXCELLENT job of making Sora look horrifically miserable and that makes me all kinds of happy and retarded! :wub:

I love, love, LOVE men with ultra long hair, especially when it's braided...

Really? I've always wanted to see him with his hair loose! :laugh: (did I say that correctly? :heart: ) But only in the original anime. I mean, if it is on a fanmade drawing it doesn't count :heart: (bcause it wouldn't be the same :wub: )

I'm glad you liked my work! :heart:

Kyaaa--Aishiteru. I love them both, but personally, Sora more, because I know who Sora is. Since I've made a gajillion Kingdom Hearts AMVs. But they're both so cute. Keep up the good work dear. Your art is. completely awesome-o. <3

Really? :heart: Thank you. Your art is also good. (especially the Sephiroth drawing :wub: )

*BLOWS A GASKET!*

OMG I saw "Sora" in title and ran so fast over here. XD JKSFJSKFS TOO-MUCH-CUTE. "And yes, he has allergies ....allergies from hell!" Oh HOO HOO HOO! YES, I love you. Seriously. He looks soooo miserable. *glee!* I agree, I didn't pay him no mind in KH, but playing KH2 I just love him to ittybits.

You are le AWESOME! :heart:

What does "blowing a gasket" mean? :heart:

I haven't played KH2 yet, I've only seen some videos (including the ending...stupid me! :wub: ). I like the videos where he's crying! :heart:

:heart:

I LOVE YOU!! :wub:

That one of Sora...gnhhhh...all allergic and itchy... *squeals with joy* SO HOT!

Thank you! :heart:

I haven't played KH2 yet, I've only seen some videos (including the ending...stupid me! :wub: ). I like the videos where he's crying! :heart:

That is Kisa blowing a gasket from the hot/adorable/awesome pictures. XD AWW! I didn't get to the end, STUPID DEMIX is hard to beat, but I love it so much. I AM RARE BREED, fans who play the games. XD Is totally awesome as you make AWESOMEYUMMY arts. :laugh: @ you!

I LOVE YOU!! :heart:

That one of Sora...gnhhhh...all allergic and itchy... *squeals with joy* SO HOT!

Thank you! :heart:

Thanks. I love you, too! :wub:

:laugh:

That is Kisa blowing a gasket from the hot/adorable/awesome pictures. XD AWW! I didn't get to the end, STUPID DEMIX is hard to beat, but I love it so much. I AM RARE BREED, fans who play the games. XD Is totally awesome as you make AWESOMEYUMMY arts. :hug: @ you!

I :hug: @ you, too! :heart:

Wow, I don't even like male sneezing (thought it was a different Sora) and that's...wow. You're good. :P

And KH2 is one of the best games I've ever played. Prepare for some serious gay tension between Cloud and a certain one-winged angel >_>

Oh, and the last boss will take at least an hour and a half to beat. Not due to difficulty so much as it's just a long-ass fight.

Guest Mith'Quessir

im in ur thread, lookin at ur artz!

I love me some Shinigami. I love me some Keyblade Master. I love me some Wrongy goodness. And so? I love me this post. Beautiful job~! Mmm, Gundam Wing. I haven't watched that show in a zillion years. Sigh.

Keep it up!

SQUEEEEEE!!!!! SORAAAAA!!!

*goes KABOOOOOM*

haha ^__^;;

you've got MAJOR talent!

I saved both of those to my laptop

and now I'm gunna pull them up every hour

and giggle like a moron =D

Oh, and the last boss will take at least an hour and a half to beat. Not due to difficulty so much as it's just a long-ass fight.

Ah, yes. I was there when my brother beated the 1st game.I thought it was never going to end... :o

SQUEEEEEE!!!!! SORAAAAA!!!

*goes KABOOOOOM*

haha ^__^;;

you've got MAJOR talent!

I saved both of those to my laptop

and now I'm gunna pull them up every hour

and giggle like a moron =D

Wow, really? :blink: I didn't know I was that good :o

Ooh, now that's some prettyness... Love the sicky Duo! (Duo/Hilde is a sweet pairing. Not my favorite, but I do enjoy it.)

Guest iffthelurker

I'm not familiar with KH2 at all (I think I've seen a 15 second clip because of one of the FFVII characters) but Sora is ADORABLE! I really do just want to take him home and cuddle him!

GW, on the other hand, was one of my first anime fandoms, and still holds a very special place in my heart. And Duo was one of my first anime crushes. You have NO IDEA how much I LOVE seeing a Duo all red-nosed and sleepy from a bad cold. JDKLFJKLDJFLKJLKFJLDKFJLKDS. And you did an EXCELLENT job with him!

Thank you!!!

I'm not familiar with KH2 at all (I think I've seen a 15 second clip because of one of the FFVII characters) but Sora is ADORABLE! I really do just want to take him home and cuddle him!

GW, on the other hand, was one of my first anime fandoms, and still holds a very special place in my heart. And Duo was one of my first anime crushes. You have NO IDEA how much I LOVE seeing a Duo all red-nosed and sleepy from a bad cold. JDKLFJKLDJFLKJLKFJLDKFJLKDS. And you did an EXCELLENT job with him!

Thank you!!!

Awww, thank you, iffthelurker! Yes, GW was the 1st anime i saw in japanese (for some reason, I bought the dvd instead of downloading it :laugh: )

I'm actually planning on making more GW art :blushing:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived