So Tantalizingly, Maddeningly Close (m)

liricospinto

Recently I started dating a man who bears a striking resemblance to Hugh Jackman; very kind, handsome, angular face and a bee-yoo-tee-ful yoga-toned elegant body. Tonight we were sitting around snuggling, and he got That Look. He took a deep breath, then sniffed, and rubbed his nose. "There's a sneeze lurking around in there someplace," he announced cheerfully. He continued to sniffle and rub his nose for two solid hours afterward, occasionally commenting that his nose was "itching like crazy," and a couple of times he started to get a pre-sneezy expression, but he never did actually come out with it. Before he left for the evening, he stopped into the bathroom and blew his nose with a surprising loudness (he's quite a circumspect and elegant man) which leads me to think that he is probably an unselfconscious sneezer. I feel quite unfulfilled, but hopeful.

Oooohhh, I think we're all eagerly awaiting when he does finally sneeze!!! It sounds like he's lovely, and probably has a magnificent sneeze as well. And did you completely melt when he said, "There's a sneeze lurking around in there someplace?" That phrase is incredibly hot! :drool:

Hnngh, Hugh Jackman....:drool:

Oooh hoo, how I do adore "proper" men! Please, by all means, do let us know if and when he sneezes!

1) Yes, I did melt, amidst my heart-fluttering excitement . . . but I was particularly delighted, despite being cheated of the sneeze, to hear him announce the possibility so casually; clearly he's not a secretive sneezer.

2) And yes, I will post about it when I finally get what I want. :P My guess is that he has a pretty loudly-vocalized sneeze, but I could be wrong about that.

3) And I'm really not kidding about the Hugh Jackman thing . . . the resemblance is startling. It's so startling, in fact, that I feel a little weird around him . . . like I'm operating with a severe aesthetic deficit, because he's so ridiculously attractive.

Archived