Sneeze Fetish Forum

Requests for art and fic, please? (3 separate ones)

Secret98

I want to make a request for somenone who can put in very good detail in a sneeze story ok...

I want to request a Gaara story (I'm sure yous knew I wanted to request a Gaara sneeze story).

Not a love story. how about something where he is in a battle, and has a cold :heart: When he's kazekage. And can I also get some artwork with that?

~thank you to who ever does this request~

Sorry to be a pain but I want to request a pre-sneeze pic of Gaara. I also want to request a story about Gaara, I already posted what I would like for the story in anohter thread (I want to make a request for someone ) So could someone please draw a pre-sneeze pic of Gaara, I'm to scared to draw one, so I was hoping someone else could

~thank you~

Hey, why not just TRY give it a shot yourself? You said in another thread that you COULD draw, so try! I'll bet you can do it, especially since it's your favorite character.

Plus, here's a friendly tip. If you REALLY want someone to consider your request, consider offering them a trade in return. Now, now . . . before you say you can't write or draw, I'll bet you could, if you tried. Most people are just nervous the other person won't like what they do in return. I assure you, it's the thought that counts in most cases.

I want to request some from the show naruto though. I want to requesta pre-sneeze pic and a regular sneeze pic, could I also get a story, having a cold. I want to request Itachi Uchiha... ~thank you to who ever does this~

You know, Aku, it's been my experience that, sometimes when people request art or stories to be made for them, it's not because they don't think they can do it themselves, it's because they wouldn't get any...how do I say this...pleasure from their own work. It's too much hassle to create what you might as well just fantasize yourself, as long as you're doing all the work anyways. You get my meaning?

On a more related not, as much as I would like to help you, coyote, I physically can't write male fiction. I've tried, it just...doesn't work out. Maybe try Kisa? If she's not busy, that's who'd I reccomend.

You know, Aku, it's been my experience that, sometimes when people request art or stories to be made for them, it's not because they don't think they can do it themselves, it's because they wouldn't get any...how do I say this...pleasure from their own work. It's too much hassle to create what you might as well just fantasize yourself, as long as you're doing all the work anyways. You get my meaning?

On a more related not, as much as I would like to help you, coyote, I physically can't write male fiction. I've tried, it just...doesn't work out. Maybe try Kisa? If she's not busy, that's who'd I reccomend.

You know, Otaku, it's been my experience that when people request art or stories made for them, they typically offer some manner of trade in return out of courtesy. Generally speaking, it's very difficult for some artists or writers to conjure up something from a fandom they aren't interested in themselves, espeically when it is for someone they may not know very well. So therefore, the writer or artist isn't getting much satisfaction from creating such a work either, if you want to look at it from your point of view. It takes quite a bit of effort to research a character you do not know for writing/art purposes if you want the story to, you know, actually accurately REFLECT the character's persona. You get my meaning?

I realize that your magnanimous, story-gifting nature is not prone to such an affliction, but not all writers are able to perform to such standards.

I am certain CoyoteSara will be lucky enough that someone will wish to indulge her, for Naruto is a popular fandom on this board that many are familiar with. And I have to tease you for a moment because I like you. :thumbsup2: I highly doubt you are "physically unable" to write male fiction. Do you break out in hives, sweat and lose control of bodily functions? Do you grow spots or turn bright sky blue? If so, I suggest you see a physician. :rolleyes::bleh:

~Aku

Well, yeah, obviously it's usually a good idea to offer a trade. Unless you've got nothing to trade with, or don't really want to trade, or are requesting something that is a popular fandom on this board that many are familiar with. Then it's probably good enough to rely on the kindness of strangers (especially given this particualr community. Good group we've got here)

And I deserved that last shot :bleh: I should've said "mentally". If you really want to know, everytime I've tried to write male sneeze fiction, my mind just goes totally and utterly blank. It's like writer's block, but I know it's not because in the same instance I could easily write female fiction. And I'd rather not delve into what the pychological implications of that might be, as I've got enough problems to deal with, and can't even spell the word besides :thumbsup2:

And...that was a total thread-jack. Sorry coyotesara! Oh well, at least it kept the thread bumped, right? :rolleyes:

You know, Otaku, it's been my experience that when people request art or stories made for them, they typically offer some manner of trade in return out of courtesy. Generally speaking, it's very difficult for some artists or writers to conjure up something from a fandom they aren't interested in themselves, espeically when it is for someone they may not know very well. So therefore, the writer or artist isn't getting much satisfaction from creating such a work either, if you want to look at it from your point of view. It takes quite a bit of effort to research a character you do not know for writing/art purposes if you want the story to, you know, actually accurately REFLECT the character's persona.

~Aku

Agreed :thumbsup2:

Because i CANT write, i love trading art becuase i am a total crackaholic. :rolleyes:

And Coyotesara, may i make a small courtesy suggestion? :bleh:

Above what Aku said, if you want someone to help you out, you ask VERY nicely. And be VERY grateful at the end, because i dont know about other artists here but it takes a lot of good willing to spend half an hour of their time or MORE doing something for someone they only know on a forum, and not too well (i mean more like they dont chat with them or knwo them very well--but it IS VERY rewarding if they show their appreciation whole-heartedly).

And (im sorry if it sounds like im picking on you--im not! :hug: ) you say "i want" and "And can i also get some artwork with that?". The requesting service is not a fast food restaurant. :nohappy:

Please take this in mind and im sure you'll have plenty of artists and writers who would be willing to take your requests on board.

Thanks, guys. This is exactly what I was talking about. I realize that some people have no problem churning out story after story for the masses, but I just don't have the time/desire to do that. When I write, it's got to be "plotty" and probably meaningful specifically to me or to someone dear to me. Some would see that as selfish, but when it's a chore? It's a bore. I am MUCH more likely to be interested in something like this if the person offers a trade.

Plus, if you don't get any pleasure from doing it, it's FAR less likely to be done well.

I just re-started doing sneezy drawings, and I never wrote a story before. I have nothing to trade...um..... maybe if someone wanted me to draw a picture in exchange I can try. I'm really am not trying to be demanding..... I hope no one out thought that :D I'm so sorry if I sounded demanding or what not.... just nevermind ok...

No one was picking on you. They were merely pointing out how your wording came across and possibly obscured your meaning and intent. Like what hippo said about the "can I get some fries art with that?" It just . . . doesn't come across well when worded that way.

Look, I'm sure it was never your intent to sound demanding. People were only brainstorming about how to make your desire more "appealing" to others so that others would want to help you out.

And hey, you have a really cute art style. I'd say that's a fair trade, if you ask me. :D

Thanks Akutenshi. I really thought they were mad at me and was actually alittle scared to come back to the forum :blushing: I came anyways though. I'm scared people won't like my artwork if I made a trade. And thanks everyone for trying to help with how to word things :lol:

And hey, you have a really cute art style. I'd say that's a fair trade, if you ask me. :)

Thanks, I hope if I do make a trade (which it looks like I will) they will like too...

Ok... I was really paranoid that yous were mad at me, thank god your not.

Nah, you're a sweetheart. :yes: No one was angry at you. :)

Archived