Sneeze Fetish Forum

Very Quick Self Obs

Lalena

I was talking on the phone with a friend of mine who has never heard me sneeze before (despite our nearly 5 year long friendship.) When I felt a tickle building I didn't surpress it, and while she was talking I sneezed:

Me: "Hit-CHiew! ... sorry ..."

Her: "Oh .... well, I've never heard you sneeze before."

Me: "Yea, I guess not."

Her: (pause) "That was a very cute sneeze."

Me: "Oh, (getting very red and not knowing what to say) um ... thank you."

Her: "Did I Bless you yet?"

Me: "No"

Her: "Well, bless you then! Very cute!"

Me: "Thanks ...."

The conversation continued on from there, but it was difficult for me to concentrate on what was being said due to the conversation we had just had.

That is really cute! I love it when non-fetish people comment on sneezing in a positive way like that! Very adorable! Thanks for sharing with us, honey! :blushing:

Man, it would've been hard to concentrate! You do have a very cute sneeze(from what I have heard from your wavs) though so I can understand why your friend said she said! :blushing:

Thanks guys! I love it when non-fetishists comment on sneezing too, although it does make it difficult to get your mind back into the conversation at hand.

Thanks for the blessings, and thanks for the kind words about my wavs! :winkkiss: You guys make me melt!

When will that ever happen to me? lol I like it when non-fetishists comment on sneezing, but it can get SOOOO awkward...that, for me, would've been EXTREMELY awkward...especially if someone were to say my sneeze was cute...ack!

And YES, you have an adorable sneeze! :winkkiss:

Awww that is very cute! *thinks of puppies and butterflies and rainbows* :D mehehehehe cute all they way around.

Very cute Lalena!!!! I also love it when non-fetishists talk about it! :D

Thanks for sharing!

AWWWWW!!!! I want to be HER! or at least mail you pepper then ring you up :drool:

am i sounding like a total stalker? :lol:

Cute as hell Lalena, thanks for sharing :hug:

When will that ever happen to me? lol I like it when non-fetishists comment on sneezing, but it can get SOOOO awkward...that, for me, would've been EXTREMELY awkward...especially if someone were to say my sneeze was cute...ack!

And YES, you have an adorable sneeze! :)

Awe! Thanks! I'm glad you like them!

Awww that is very cute! *thinks of puppies and butterflies and rainbows* :omg: mehehehehe cute all they way around.

He He! Thanks!

Very cute Lalena!!!! I also love it when non-fetishists talk about it! ^_^

Thanks for sharing!

Anytime, darlin!

AWWWWW!!!! I want to be HER! or at least mail you pepper then ring you up :D

am i sounding like a total stalker? :lol:

Cute as hell Lalena, thanks for sharing :hug:

Ha Ha! Hippo, you can stalk me anytime ... :nohappy: I'm glad you liked it!

Does it get any better? Sneeezing and apologizing and blushing PLUS your friend complimenting you AND noticing that she'd never heaard you sneeze before. Scrumptious!

hehe.

thats such a fab ob!

and great not to get a yuck....

fab!

would have loved to have been on the other side of the line :blushing:

Archived