Sneeze Fetish Forum

Perfect Stifle (m)

liricospinto

Main topic:

Today whilst having lunch at my favorite bakery, I observed a particularly fine example of the Forceful Male Stifle. The sneezer was a man in his middle thirties with a warm olive complexion, curly black hair, and strong aquiline features -- quite a striking fellow. I had him in the corner of my eye when he did a delicious HUP-kknxxx into his fist. His female companion blessed him in a mildly amused tone of voice; he blinked and wiped his eyes as though they itched, and so I deduced allergies.

In other news, my ungodly hot Hugh Jackman look-alike boyfriend continues to hold out with the sneezing, but teases me unmercifully with nose-rubbing, sniffling, and nose-blowing. JUST SNEEZE, DAMN IT.

Lovely obs-I know what you mean by perfect stifles.

A Hugh Jackman look-alike boyfriend? Yummy! I'll be crossing my fingers for some good obs. He'll do it soon-I'm sure of it.

• 1 year later...
In other news, my ungodly hot Hugh Jackman look-alike boyfriend continues to hold out with the sneezing, but teases me unmercifully with nose-rubbing, sniffling, and nose-blowing. JUST SNEEZE, DAMN IT.

i can't even begin to tell you how much i feel for you. all this pent up sexual energy is unhealthy!

• 2 weeks later...

I like it how, you "spell" a stiffled sneeze. This "HUP-kknxxx", its great. (Because I have problems with such descriptions, but with yours I have a good idea.) Thank you!

Archived