Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nurse Joy :D

K.Matsuri

Okay, okay. I should be writing papers. Yes I should. However, I started throwing this idea around in my head a few days ago, and felt the urge to get it down on paper...I don't know why. Frustration, maybe. Anyway, here is the lovely Nurse Joy sneezing daintily because of...well...a Gloom. Those things are smelly. And heck knows they're evil when they evolve!! evil.gif So yes. This piece was done originally in pencil, then traced with a .01 multi-liner pen and inked accordingly. The main picture is colored with alcohol markers, and the puffs of evil coming off the Gloom are done in Prismacolor pencil. I'm quite happy with the coloring, to tell the truth. The inking...well...I've done better. Just focus on the concept, I suppose! Hope you like her biggrin.png

nursejoy.jpg

EDIT: Now that it is not five in the morning, I realize the scan failed to pick up some of the light gray I used on her apron. I will try to re-scan it later so as to show the rest of the details.

AWWWW! That is so CUUUUTE! :D

You did a awesome job with the coloring! Thank you lots for sharing! :D

Sweet job! I remember Gloom's evolution had an attack called "Allergy Pollen" in the card game. I was like "WTF, why is this attack not in the show, damn it?!?"

Yay! I'm glad my Nurse Joy is appreciated! She was fun to draw.

Sweet job! I remember Gloom's evolution had an attack called "Allergy Pollen" in the card game. I was like "WTF, why is this attack not in the show, damn it?!?"

Phweee? Was that the Jungle set Vileplume? I never really used grass-type Pokemon (my main deck is fire, and my alternate is water-electric), so I don't think I ever noticed that!! While the attack didn't make it into the show, Vileplume did cause a problem on air. It's my favorite episode (Stun Spore Detour), but man, I can't stand Vileplume! :D

Phweee? Was that the Jungle set Vileplume? I never really used grass-type Pokemon (my main deck is fire, and my alternate is water-electric), so I don't think I ever noticed that!! While the attack didn't make it into the show, Vileplume did cause a problem on air. It's my favorite episode (Stun Spore Detour), but man, I can't stand Vileplume! :D

I remember that one. It pissed me off because there was no sneezing, despite insane amounts of pollen being thrown around :D

I don't even remember what my deck was. Ah, those were the days! I pretty much stopped caring about Pokemon the first time they came out with new ones. I was like "But I haven't even captured the first 150 yet! Damn it!"

• 5 years later...

Archived