Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you prefer?

dlk

Only real. Fake sneezing is more of a performance while real sneezing represents a loss of control, which is a large part of this fetish for me. Besides, only a handful of people can do believable fake sneezes!

I also prefer real over fake. Ever wonder if people out there do a very realistic fake sneeze that was so convincing that it got blessed by people? I always wonder the wierdist stuff...

Well, I definitely prefer a real male sneeze over fake. Although, if I can't tell it's fake, then by all means, fake away!

Well, I definitely prefer a real male sneeze over fake. Although, if I can't tell it's fake, then by all means, fake away!

Exactly how I feel. I prefer real, but if someone is faking and I have no idea that they are faking, I'm not going to complain.

Exactly how I feel. I prefer real, but if someone is faking and I have no idea that they are faking, I'm not going to complain.

I'll ditto that, and add a little on. I really like the sound, the vulnerability and the build up of real sneezes. Most fake sneezes sound fake, which means there is no vulnerability and many times the build up is exaggerated, so all of my favorite elements of a sneeze are gone. If a fake is good enough for me to not notice it's fake, then I'm sure I'd like it just the same.

I'm kind of funny about this. Of course I like real sneezes. But, if someone fakes a sneeze, I will laugh hysterically. I get the biggest kick out of it :) ESPECIALLY if it's a poorly-done; completely unconvincingly fake! I swear I'm like a three-year-old when it comes to body humor/noises/etc. Tsk, I need to grow up :D

:rolleyes: oh my...i truly do not like it when people fake sneezes. im weird about this i guess, but i love the utter lack of control that is only present in a real sneeze, and thats just not there in a fake. some people have the ability to make wonderful sounding fake sneezes, and can even go through the motions so that it looks exactly real, but its still not the same. i would rather them not sneeze as often, so i can treasure the real ones, than try to trick me with fakes...

in fact i only know one person i will allow to fake sneeze in my presence... :thumbsup2: ...i know that sounds horribly snarky, but really, most people i will ask not to fake in my presence.

If I can't tell the difference? Either is fine. However, I usually CAN tell unless you are REALLY good, so therefore, I prefer real.

However, I must boast for a moment. When I was younger, I would fake sneezes all the time around various people for various reasons and not one person ever called me on it. I am the Master.

Of course, for those fetish friends that I care for deeply, no fake will ever do, unless they want me to give them their fantasy scenario and I am unable to perform via normal induction. :thumbsup2:

~Aku

Hmm... i think i'd have to say B!

I DO like fake sneezing, especially when they're good. Even though i know it's fake. Hmm :rolleyes:

I mean of course real comes first in priority (i think) but i must say that sometimes i PREFER fake, because it's not as messy and you can be sure there's no snot! :thumbsup2:

I prefer real, but I have a passion for voice-acting/actors, so I absolutely LOVE me a good fake sneeze if it's well done. :thumbsup2: It doesn't have to sound perfectly real, as long as you can tell that the actor really TRIES to make it sound real. But all too often they're just lazy and do the old Aah-aah-CHOO! thing. Can't stand it! :rolleyes:

I must add something on here, because of something K.Matsuri said! :thumbsup2: I do get amused when my guy friends who know about this fetish fake sneeze for me. I don't neccessarily get turned on, but when they do it to get my attention, I usually smile or laugh because of it. And there was a certain person who could get away with his fake sneezes, just because I adored him, but since he no longer speaks to me, I don't get any fake sneezes from him anymore. :rolleyes: So, yeah, I guess I would say some fake sneezes are amusing.

I have to agree with so many of you. I prefer the real sneeze but if it's a fake so good you can't tell then...well it's real to you right? :D

I'll ditto that, and add a little on. I really like the sound, the vulnerability and the build up of real sneezes. Most fake sneezes sound fake, which means there is no vulnerability and many times the build up is exaggerated, so all of my favorite elements of a sneeze are gone. If a fake is good enough for me to not notice it's fake, then I'm sure I'd like it just the same.

Lalena- that is it EXACTLY for me. I Need the build up/vulnerability. And I'm picky as far as it can't be whiny/pathetic, just vulnerability and some embarrassment is always a plus for me. A fake (if I can tell) will actually REALLY make me Acutely uncomfortable. I sort of feel like someone is laughing/ making fun of something I think of as sexy. And yes I *Know* that isn't necessarily the case and that there are people from here that Like fakes- and that is cool- it just isn't for me.

I really like the sound, the vulnerability and the build up of real sneezes. Most fake sneezes sound fake, which means there is no vulnerability and many times the build up is exaggerated, so all of my favorite elements of a sneeze are gone. If a fake is good enough for me to not notice it's fake, then I'm sure I'd like it just the same.

Same here. :dead:

Going back to the original question, there is a possibility that I find wonderful, though I know others don't; and I mean the " both fake and real" bit. Of course anything sneezy is wonderful, unless a fake is just embarrasssing.

But occasionally you get a situation where someone announces by faking a sneeze [or just saying it] before getting to the real thing, and I find that lovely.

So for example a gorgeous creature will start by nostril flaring or sniffing or whatever, then announce by saying "Achoo" or partly faking that, before the real uncontrolllable "ATCHOOOOH" reaches fruition.

For me it's got everything; control and loss of it; announcing and reality; and I like the fact that it implies that she is enjoying the experience.

well i think im kinda weird on this one lol cause oh ya i totally love real sneezes dont get me wrong wow :drool: real sneezes rock my world but i totally love fake sneezes to. like ya for sure if you can do it so that no one cant tell its fake wow good on ya but i dont know i just think the ones that are like just saying huchoo or even acting it up abit are so cute cause you know its fake but it still has that evil abbility to tease you so how lol. ya know :twisted:

Guest mr_big_sneeze

I enjoy real sneezes the most, however, I actually like a good fake sneeze as well, and BECAUSE of the exaggerated build up - to me, it makes the sneeze even better

I enjoy real sneezes the most.

Ever since I told my 2 friends that are guys I have the fetish, They have been real jerk-offs and going up right in my face and yelling "AH-CHOO!"

Then laughing.

Im like :rolleyes:;)

I enjoy it only if they are not fake ones sounding like you are saying "ahchoo!" Thats.. Just annoying o_o

Especially when you are around kids that are making jokes about sneezing, (Saying Achoo!) Yeah.. It makes you feel really uncomfertable.

So all in all, I like real sneezes better.

~Tubas

Ever since I told my 2 friends that are guys I have the fetish, They have been real jerk-offs and going up right in my face and yelling "AH-CHOO!"

Then laughing.

Im like ;):)

I enjoy it only if they are not fake ones sounding like you are saying "ahchoo!" Thats.. Just annoying o_o

Especially when you are around kids that are making jokes about sneezing, (Saying Achoo!) Yeah.. It makes you feel really uncomfertable.

Oooh, I completely forgot about that. Yeah, I hate it when people push it in my face - that's why I've told only a few people I really trust. I don't handle teasing so well :) And yeah, it's realy difficult to be around people who are joking abound sneezing. I twitch and feel rather uncomfortable. I suppose that makes me rather conspicuous, so I will try to work on getting in on the fun!! :rolleyes:

However, good-hearted fakes from my dear Salmon are still appreciated...because they make me laugh like an idiot!

Real - and NATURAL. I don't like fake for the same reason I don't care for induced: There's no loss of control. Nothing better than a sneeze taking someone over, especially at a time when they'd prefer not to.

Archived