Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you prefer?

dlk

Oh my...I'm going to have to be WEIRD yet again. :laugh:

Since these days the only "people" I care to see sneeze anymore are animated fellows made out of ink, technically it would all be fake. Since it is pretty much impossible for a 2d person made out of ink to magically spontaneously sneeze on their own.

What can I say? My fetish has gone in unusual directions. :(

So, I'm going to have to say fake by reason of default.

Guest Kelly

I agree with a lot of what people have been saying - vulnerability and loss of control are a HUGE part of my fetish, so of course I also have to say that I prefer real sneezes. I really only enjoy fakes if there's an exaggerated build-up (my favorite part).

I prefer real sneezes due to the fact they sound .................. REAL :)

More often than not, fake sneezes tend to sound weird or kinda annoying or even stupid. But I'm a huge sucker for certain sounding build ups and pre-sneeze faces, not because of an exaggeration factor...more due to a desperate needing sound. If someone can fake this and I can't really tell then power to them... try me :D !

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I definitely prefer a real male sneeze over fake. Although, if I can't tell it's fake, then by all means, fake away!

Exactly how I feel. I prefer real, but if someone is faking and I have no idea that they are faking, I'm not going to complain.

Yeah. :hyp:

I prefer women sneezing for real. Faked sneezes don't do it for me. Even in movies, I find that staged sneezes don't thrill me. It's kind of like watching an actor play a historical figure, as opposed to seeing actual film footage of that historical figure.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fake sneezes dont really do it for me,its a waste. A female sneezing is the one for me!!! :blink:

Archived