Sneeze Fetish Forum

how many of you like the embarrassment factor?

Secret98

I am a big fan of the embarrassment factor. The helplessness and loss of control gets me even time. 

I find this happens mostly in rapid fire sneezers or people who sneeze for a long period of time. Ughhhh it gets me every time!!! I worked with two guys who sneezed an unnatural amount every single day. There was one on either side of my desk. We will call them N and S. 

I never really liked Ns sneezes too much, they were very high pitched and loud for a man and he usually only sneezed once or twice. He did however have a sneezing fit twice that I couldn't help but enjoying because he started to lose control with every sneeze and was sneezing for nearly 20 minutes and blowing his nose constantly. I kept conversing with him purposely so I could hear him struggle with his speech in between sneezes (I'm awful I know).

Now S on the other hand always sneezed in 2 or 3 multiples a few breaths apart. And he would get SO embarrassed every time it was painfully adorable. He had big wet sneezes and would apologize after EVERY one, with a cute apologetic "Oops SO sorry!!". Or "Gosh darnit!". Work was never boring haha.

Another thing I like similar to embarrassment is when they get angry at themselves and curse after sneezing or make disgruntled noises in between them. 

Or when they think it's funny. All of this I really only see with multiple sneezes although I've seen people get embarrassed after having a single.

Ugh I love it!! I wish my SO would finally sneeze so I can hear him do this!

On 5/2/2016 at 9:48 AM, GFHen said:

I worked with two guys who sneezed an unnatural amount every single day

I wanna work where you do!! XD

I find it adorable when a woman blushes after sneezing, especially when it's a prolonged sneezing session!

It is satisfying when someone (preferably men, although women are a preference, too) sneezes uncharacteristically loud once or a couple times and blushes from embarrassment. As well as this, when someone is shy and has to manage a drippy cold without trying to seem disgusting. 

I very much like it, especially when someone is trying to hide their embarrassment but failing at it

I think I prefer the kind of embarrassment that's more about preventing the sneeze or brushing it off, rather than getting all shy and blushy (although that is cute too). Especially in a stronger character (as far as fanfiction goes) who is in denial about being sick. Unff....

On 5/8/2016 at 8:18 AM, Sophie83540 said:

It is satisfying when someone (preferably men, although women are a preference, too) sneezes uncharacteristically loud once or a couple times and blushes from embarrassment. As well as this, when someone is shy and has to manage a drippy cold without trying to seem disgusting. 

Yup. I love the blushy, fidgety kind of embarrassment in women where they don't want to draw too much attention to themselves, but their body just kind of rebels against them. It absolutely makes it for me honestly.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved it when my ex who sneezed for me, got embarrassed/giggly after each sneeze but kept going for me! She said that she did not share the fetish but always got excited and embarrassed at the same time about her sprays.

I like the embarrassment factor in other people but I also like confident sneezers lol. For me I hate sneezing in public and try my absolute hardest not to. A lot of the time if I sneeze a few times it ends up in a lot more which then makes people look at you. I have anxiety just thinking about it!

Archived