Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Elven Cloak. - (20 Parts/Complete)

Vetinari

;) Great job! This really made my night! I'm so happy! tee hee hee. Anyways, WOW! Thank you soooooooo much for writing this! *Hugs fic* I love it!
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK so time to introduce some more new cast members I think. The more the merrier. So for anyone who's still reading this here's the next part. Female sneezing this time for a change.

Oh and don't worry LOSTfreak. Dom may not sneeze in this bit. But I'm sure he will again soon.......

Part 6

Cate sat in the back of the black Daimler peering out through the tinted window beside her. There was no doubt left, no further chance to throw it off, she had contracted Billie’s cold. The timing couldn’t have been much worse she thought miserably. Tonight was the night. They were throwing a party. For her. There was no way of getting out of it. She turned slightly further towards the window and surreptitiously drew a handkerchief from her sleeve. It was her favourite, given to her by her grandmother, an old fashioned white square with lace corners and blissfully soft. Silently she drew it across her nose, rubbing her nostrils and feeling the slight dampness penetrating the cloth. Replacing the hankie she sighed quietly, the feeling of melancholy overtaking her on what should have been a journey full of anticipation for the night ahead. Beside her Liv Tyler stirred and turned towards her smiling sweetly.

“Are you alright?” she asked, her tone gentle. Cate wasn’t usually this quiet she thought, and the flush in her cheeks wasn’t usually so pronounced. Even the carefully applied makeup failed to hide it.

“I’m fine,” Cate’s tone was rather harsher than she had intended and she saw a look pass across Liv’s face that she couldn’t quite place. “I’m fine,” she repeated more gently and Liv nodded, turning rather sadly to look out of her own window.

Viggo Mortensen looked across at Craig Parker who sat in the driving seat, steering casually, one hand on the wheel the other resting on the gear stick, his movements fluid.

“Should be a good night?” he commented to no-one in particular. Craig grinned his agreement.

“Especially for the party girl herself,” he commented shifting the mirror slightly so he could see Cate’s reflection. Her eyes were very shiny tonight he noticed. Rather attractive; the thought crossed his mind before he could stop it.

Cate knew she was going to have to frame some kind of reply but she was struggling at present with a different problem. Up until this point her nose had been in turns stuffy and runny but now, like Billie’s, faced with the chill of the air conditioned car she could feel a tickle deep inside which was building rapidly. She pulled out the handkerchief again, folded it carefully and positioned it.

“’CHaa!..... .Ah’TChaa!”

“Bless you!” said Liv casting another searching look in her direction. Craig adjusted his mirror slightly. Her eyes were even more shiny now and he felt something stirring inside, a feeling of sympathy perhaps as she looked sadder than usual. And something else besides. He pushed the thought aside and repositioned his mirror to view the cars behind him. More important to get there in one piece he told himself firmly.

Cate blushed. She hated sneezing in front of people, hated to draw attention to herself but the signs were all there – another sneeze was looming. She hadn’t moved the handkerchief, it was still in place beneath her nose

“H’chmpt!” she stifled but the irritation remained stubborn and irresistible. “H’gxt! …ugh….” she groaned quietly, “Hng’cHAAA”. There had been no stifling of that last sneeze. It had burst from her uncontrollably and she was horribly aware that its sound had been wet and desperate. A chorus of “Bless You”s echoed around the car and Craig couldn’t resist adjusting the mirror once more.

“You OK Cate?” he asked, trying to keep his voice calm. He had never heard her sneeze before but it was hot he thought. Even the stifling which would normally have annoyed him had been rather attractive in its own way. And the failed stifle at the end…….his own face flushed slightly as he called the moist sound and once again he had to drag his thoughts back to the road ahead. Not too far now he thought. And then perhaps Cate might need to be looked after a little. It was her party of course and it would be a great shame if anything spoiled it for her.

Cate sat uncomfortably on the leather seat, her handkerchief still clutched to her nose. At least the last sneeze had cleared her head a little and the soreness which had been building behind her eyes had shifted. Giving one last wipe (she couldn’t possibly blow here in front of her friends) she cautiously removed the soft white cloth from her nostrils. No dripping, she thought with some relief, although she was starting to have concerns about whether she had brought enough hankies with her. She had brought two spares, one in her other sleeve and the other tucked inside her bra (the long flowing white gown she wore clung to her body subtly enough that it did not mar her slim form) but her grandmother’s was already quite damp.

Orlando turned the driving mirror of Dominic’s red Porche towards himself, preening, running his hands through his carefully gelled hair, turning his face from side to side, checking closely.

“For goodness sake would you stop that!” Dominic yelled for the third time. Orly subsided back into his seat as Dom readjusted the mirror to his preferred driving position, glaring at his friend in mock anger. “Who do you think will be looking at you anyway with me there?” his expression changed suddenly the frown being replaced with a sly grin. Orlando pouted.

“Well Liv for one.”

“Nah! She’s taken mate.”

“Well Cate then.”

“Her too.”

“Well there’s bound to be lots of them looking out for me anyway. That’s what happens when you become a big star.”

“A big star,” Dom snorted. “You?”

“Yes,” said Orlando proudly. “Me.”

“A big star how exactly?” Dom’s voice was scathing.

“I’ve been offered a pirate movie. With Johnny Depp.” he said with a flourish.

“Oh big deal,” said Dom. “A pirate movie? Everyone knows all pirate movies are expensive flops. It’ll be rubbish mate.”

Orlando looked downcast. “B…b..but Johnny Depp,” he said plaintively.

“Washed up mate.” Dom’s voice was cheerful. “Seriously you’d be better going back to England to try your hand at stage acting or something.”

“Do you really think so?” Orlando’s voice sounded hurt, his brown eyes had lost their sparkle and his puffed out chest had returned to its usual sunken position which reflected the skinniness of his body. “Oh God, I’d better give my agent a call in the morning. See what he can do.” His look was so downcast that Dom could no longer keep his face straight and he burst into a loud guffaw, thumping the steering wheel with his hand.

“Your face mate….” he was giggling still.

“What?” said Orlando, sadness changing to suspicion, eyes screwed into a deep frown.

“Johnny Depp…..A pirate movie. Sounds brilliant mate!”

“Seriously?” Orly’s eyes lit up again. “You really think so?”

“It’ll be great. Johnny Depp. You lucky sod.”

TBC

You did a great job! Even though Dom wasn't sneezing, I still liked the bit that had him in it. He was really cute. :laugh:

Plus, it's a story with sneezing LOTR actors, so I'm happy. :sleep2:

Hooray!! f sneezing!!! And for once into a lacy hankie [though arguably she should just have waved it around without actually making contact therewith]

It looks as if the party could turn into a veritable sneeze orgy,,,with naughty Dom and Aureliacum present. I just hope Cate cheers up a bit, since if she were to burst into tears someone would have to look after her.

This is just developing SO well! And where is our narratrix?

Oh my god!!!! :lol: I LOVE the reference to Johnny Depp and the then looming POFTC first move :lol:

It just keeps getting better and better :laugh:

Hnnng... Cate.... And dom... And Orly.... :yes::drool: And the whole inducing competition! :laugh:;)

I LOVE IT!! and I love your writing. thankyou so much :hug:

• 1 month later...

Here I am rocking :innocent:

But I'm a bad girl :)

Because I haven't added to this since July :nohappy:

I'd like to be cool and say I had forgotten all about it. But no, I'm just lazy.

So get out your :jason2:

No not that extreme........get out your :)

And I'll write some more shortly. Thank goodness you're all so patient! :innocent:

Well to anyone who has been patiently waiting for this, I hope it's OK. F sneezing only again in this section although there is some sneezy discussion between the boys.

Comments are very much appreciated (unless you hate it).

Part 7

Craig drove into the car park, pulled on the handbrake, and leaping out, dragged open the door at the back for Cate. She sat there for a second, her face turned up towards his, looking at him with those endearingly shining eyes. Her nose, he saw was definitely a little reddish around the nostrils and her cheeks were flushed. He held out a hand to help her out, watching as she moved the adorable lace handkerchief to her right hand and held her left one out to grasp his. He helped her gently upright and gripped her elbow as she staggered very slightly. She was obviously unwell he thought, a wave of protectiveness welling up inside him as she turned away from him, carefully stifling a couple of sneezes into the small white square. He gave her a second to compose herself.

“OK?” he asked her. She nodded, trying to smile reassuringly but was overtaken again by that amazingly frustrating tickle. Craig watched her helplessly as, eyes closed she struggled to control the irritation, holding up the white cloth again and pressing hard on the septum of her nose. Despite her efforts, she was forced to stop walking as her eyelids fluttered onto her gorgeous cheekbones and her mouth opened for a sharp intake of breath.

“Hnx’cHISHHHH” the attempt at stifling was even more unsuccessful than before and her already flushed cheeks became even redder as she blushed with embarrassment. What must Craig think? He must surely be regretting helping her. She sniffled slightly, God he must be disgusted. Risking a glance at him she was relieved to see him looking in the opposite direction. Perhaps he hadn’t really noticed she thought hopefully, and Liv and Viggo had gone on ahead and had already disappeared inside.

Craig was fighting to keep himself under control. Feelings he hadn’t known he had were welling up inside him as his eyes returned to her miserable visage and he bit his lip hard to stop himself groaning aloud. He had been forced to look away as she had been overcome, had needed all his self control not to take her in his arms and strain her to him. As it was she must surely have noticed his grip tightening convulsively on her elbow. His other hand groped in his pocket, feeling for the clean hanky he knew he had there, just in case he needed it. As he watched her she visibly made an effort and smiled at him almost shyly.

“Ready to go in?” he asked watching her intently. She took a deep breath and straightened herself to her full height, obviously preparing herself for her big entrance.

“Yes,” she said briefly, keeping her words to a minimum. Her voice was becoming huskier, she could hear it herself. And even just that one word made her nose itch again. She gave it a surreptitious rub and changed her position so that her arm was linked inside Craig’s instead of him clutching her elbow. He reached over and patted her hand reassuringly and together they entered into the dimness of the hall.

Cate was relieved. The room was dark enough that surely no-one would notice her reddened cheeks and nose. She held her head high as she walked towards the centre of the floor with Craig still at her side. Her friends were ranged around the walls at small round tables. She could just make them out, sitting in groups of three and four and as she made her entrance there was a smattering of clapping and cheering and shouts of “Happy Birthday”. She smiled at them all. They were so kind, she thought. Drawing her to a table in the corner, Craig helped her to sit down and headed off to get her a drink.

Across the room inspired by fetishy thoughts, Dom and Orly were talking once more about sneezing.

“I was reading on that forum about people being photic.” Orly said.

“What’s that then?”

“It’s when looking at light makes you sneeze. Like going out into the sunshine from a dark building.”

“Oh,” said Dom. “I think I have that…….sort of.”

Orly looked quizzical. “How do you mean ‘sort of’?”

“Well sometimes I sneeze when I look at the bright sky. If I’ve got a tickle and it’s stuck I can usually encourage it out that way. Do you mean that it doesn’t work like that for you?”

“No,” said Orlando somewhat huffily. “Is there anything that doesn’t make you sneeze?”

“Oh ha ha!" Dom stuck out his tongue. "I’m not that bad.”

“Bet I sneeze more than you when I’ve got a cold.” Said Orly.

“You couldn’t possibly,” countered Dom. “I sneeze continuously on the first day and then lots even after that.”

“Well I bet I sneeze louder then.”

“Maybe,” Dom conceded.

“Of course there’s only one way to find out…..” Orly’s eyes gleamed in the darkness.

“How’s that then?” Dominic sounded almost reluctant as he wondered what he was getting himself into this time. Some of Orlando’s plans were outlandish to say the least.

“We could both go out and catch colds and then we’ll KNOW!”

“Oh for goodness sake!”

“Bet you I can catch one before you.”

“Oh God!” groaned Dom. “Do we really have to do this?”

“Yes,” beamed Orlando. “It’ll be fun!”

Dom rolled his eyes cynically. Perhaps Orly would forget this crazy idea if he just humoured him for a while. “Right then,” he said and standing up he strode across to the bar to buy another drink.

The evening drew on. Music was played, the dance floor filled up and emptied again. Craig stayed close to Cate, attending to her carefully, ensuring her champagne glass remained topped up. Gradually she relaxed and began to enjoy herself despite the periodic irritation inside her nose.

“Hu-CHEW. She sneezed wetly onto the back of her hand, and looked up to see Craig watching her.

“Sorry,” she giggled.

“Bless you!” he replied, smiling back, his heart flipping inside his chest.

The music suddenly went off along with all the lights. A few audible gasps could be heard around the room, a door banged open and an enormous cake on legs appeared in the doorway, it’s top brightly lit by lots of tiny candle flames.

“Happy birthday to you…..” began Craig and the song echoed around the room as all the other guest joined in with gusto, wailing “Happy birthday dear Caa—ate…….Happy birthday to you!”

“Make a wish” someone called.

“Go on Cate,” yelled another voice.

Smilingly Cate stepped forwards towards the enormous cake and closing her eyes she took a deep breath and blew out the candles.

The lights returned to the dim level they had been at all evening but the music remained switched off. Not unexpectedly the call went up.

“Speech!”

Cate shook her head self deprecatingly but the calls became more insistent.

“Go on Cate!” the room was full of comments and cat calls. Still standing up, Cate swayed slightly as she looked around the hall with a somewhat fatuous grin.

Craig felt a sudden degree of worry. Cate was obviously enjoying herself, but he felt a twinge of concern. He had been the one who had kept her glass topped up and he knew that, perhaps due to thirst caused by her cold, she had drunk far more than normal. Now she was swaying there slightly in front of the enormous cake, apparently about to make a speech. Uneasily, he stood up and quietly moved into position just beside her. His hand in his pocket, he twined the dry cloth inside around his fingers nervously.

Suddenly a spotlight flashed on, its blinding light shining on Cate, illuminating the pall of smoke that was winding its way upwards form the newly blown out candles. Cate’s eyes widened in surprise as the light shone into their depth and she took a reflex breath in through her nose, carrying inside some of the swirling smoke………

Anyone want me to continue here? :D

“Oh for goodness sake!”

“Yes,”

Oh, more, more, MORE!!!

::pants, sighs::

“Oh for goodness sake!”

“Yes,”

Oh, more, more, MORE!!!

Goodness that was quick...I hadn't even finished editing LOL!

It just gets better and better. Good thing that Cate is in line for some uncontrollable protectingness; that naughty cake could cause hilarious consequences to ensue; as for those sneezy boys, what will they get up to now?

More, more...

“Oh for goodness sake!”

“Yes,”

Oh, more, more, MORE!!!

Oh, definately! Nothing I like more than people deliberately catching colds...this was such a great part.

silentdreamer789

Hey,

I am new to this forum, and yay!!!! About time I can reply to this fic, I am loving it its so good, please write more soon? As I am a huge Dom and Orli and colds (haha) fan! Please write more soon?

Love

~*Jillo*~

• 1 month later...

^_^ Well I don't know what to say. Your comments are very much appreciated.

An apology though to Jillybean, Silentdreamer and Sneezster because I got a bit carried away with Cate here and didn't get onto the catching cold bit yet at all. I promise I'll do it shortly and won't keep you waiting much longer.

There's not even much sneezing. But there is lots of looking after. So this is for you my dear Count. I hope you like it.

Part 8

“Happy birthday dear Caa—ate…….Happy birthday to you!”

Dom watched from his seat at the side of the hall as Cate blew out her candles and the darkness was suddenly rent by blinding shafts of light. Cate looked a little bit the worse for wear he noted without undue concern. It wasn’t like her though. Orlando sat, legs crossed casually, the unfolding tableau behind him. Engrossed in his own thoughts he barely joined in with the singing, was oblivious to the bright lights and the smoke. Even the cheering and the calls of “Speech” left him unmoved.

Craig's eyes, however, were glued to Cate as the song finished and as the lights flashed into her eyes he was close enough to see the contraction of her pupils and the sudden inhalation. His hand closed reflexly on his handkerchief and seemingly in slow motion he began to pull it from his pocket. Her shining eyes opened suddenly wider and her eyebrows rose as her face slackened into the gorgeous expression he had watched so many times that night.

“HaISSSSHHHHoooo!”

Even as she sneezed he saw her turning desperately, trying to aim away from the beautiful cake. The smoke driven sneeze was powerful and wet and the picture which imprinted itself on Craig’s mind ever afterwards was of a perfect arc of spray, sparkling in the spotlight, tiny droplets misting the cake, the floor and finally as she completed her turn, on his own face. He felt her warm breath, followed by the chill of the moisture as his handkerchief finally arrived too late beside her reddened nose and flushing cheeks. For a moment she stood there, a rabbit in headlights gazing glassily, then raising her hands she steepled them over her nose and mouth, and with a stifled sob she ran from the room.

Dominic’s attention snapped suddenly from indifference to intense concentration. He had known Cate a long time but he had never seen her sneeze before, he thought. Frowning he cast his mind back a couple of days to a chat he’d had with her. Something about her plane trip. Billie Piper; that was it! Billie Piper had had a cold and had sneezed on Cate. And Cate had been feeling tired ever since. His eyes gleamed in the darkness as the knowledge came to him and he could barely suppress a sly grin as he looked over at Orlando, who was oblivious still as he sat there, quaffing back champagne and casually chatting up the prettiest of the waitresses.

Craig ran from the room following in Cate’s footsteps. His emotions were in turmoil, caught between intense excitement at the perfection of the image which was still playing before his eyes and consternation that despite his efforts and preparation he had not been fast enough to save the poor girl’s embarrassment. He still clutched the handkerchief in his hand as he sped behind her. She disappeared through a door which closed behind her. Slowing to a standstill, he pulled the door open and quietly stepped outside into the chill of the evening air.

Cate was crouched next to the rough wall of the hall. Stepping carefully around her, he could see her hand tightly covering her mouth, suppressing any sound as her shoulders shook and the uncontrollable tears overflowed from her closed eyes. Unable to stop himself his hand reached out towards her and very gently he touched her golden hair as he crouched down beside her, running his fingers down her cheek in a warm caress. Her head still cast down, she lifted her eyes to meet his. He could see the tears still welling up, each one forming into a perfect drop and rolling down her face towards the firmly clutched hand, which covered her mouth still. Despite the dimness of the streetlights he could see that her nose was slightly reddened. He wanted to kiss it, the urge came into his head to do so, but instead he raised his hand to hers and very gently prised her fingers from her mouth. Standing up he grasped her elbow and raised her softly to her feet, reaching his arms around her and nestling her to him. The sobs were uncovered now, wracking her body, sharp intakes of breath against his neck, her wet cheek pressed against his chin. He held her tightly, rocking her gently until the paroxysm subsided, feeling the softness of her breasts against his chest.

God, he thought, she was so beautiful and so sad, and he wanted her, and he wanted to comfort her, and he held her tightly in guilt and longing and tenderness.

Gradually she became calm relaxing into his arms and glancing up at him almost shyly. He gazed down at her in her weakness and a powerful feeling of protectiveness filled his breast. Very carefully he pulled away from her slightly and raising his hands wiped away the tears from each perfect cheekbone with a warm thumb. She was looking up at him, the corner of her mouth trying to lift into a smile but failing tremulously. Pulling the still dry handkerchief from his pocket once more, he pressed it carefully into her hand. She took it, gripping it tightly, holding it up to the side of her face as if looking for comfort within its warm folds.

“Better now?” he asked. She could hear the compassion in his voice. She nodded, unable to trust her own; her breathing uneven, confused and mortified by her own helplessness. “Would you like to go back to the hotel?” he continued. Mute still, she nodded again, dreading the thought that she might have to return into the hall whilst he called the car. To her relief she watched as he pulled a mobile telephone from his pocket, and a deep sigh escaped her lips, her breath hot against his throat. She watched him from swollen eyes as he dialled efficiently, comforting her still, his arm wrapped warmly around her and they stood entwined until the car arrived, the heat of his body protecting her from the coldness of the night air.

The car arrived smoothly, if anything too soon for Craig. Holding her elbow he guided her into the warmth of the interior and climbing in beside her, sat down raising his arm, placing it on the back of the seat behind her. Gratefully she leaned against him, her face close to his. Her nose and eyes were reddened still and he could hear her snuffling as she breathed, the red and white handkerchief gripped tightly in her hand which was resting upon her lap. He watched her, listening to her breathing as slowly she relaxed against his body, her mouth opening slightly as her eyes blinked and gradually closed and he knew she was asleep. Gently careful not to disturb her he turned his head and pressed his mouth against her, smelling the cleanness of her smooth hair and kissing her tenderly.

Ooer! Well, that's cheered me up no end. Good thing I stayed up, really.

Of course the lovely Miss Blanchett has been all over the telly this weekend so there have been excellent opportunities to admire her nose and general paleness and blondness. Now that she's been looked after so efficiently, complete with hankie, I'm sure she'll be so far recovered from her girly tears that she will be back to the fray in a jiffy. Complete with cold.

I love the slow motion effects; perfect for a sneezy moment.

An apology though to Jillybean, Silentdreamer and Sneezster because I got a bit carried away with Cate here and didn't get onto the catching cold bit yet at all. I promise I'll do it shortly and won't keep you waiting much longer.

'Zawright. This was more than lovely! Although I DO intend to hold you to your promise to not keep me waiting much longer.

The smoke driven sneeze was powerful and wet and the picture which imprinted itself on Craig’s mind ever afterwards was of a perfect arc of spray, sparkling in the spotlight, tiny droplets misting the cake, the floor and finally as she completed her turn, on his own face. He felt her warm breath, followed by the chill of the moisture as his handkerchief finally arrived too late beside her reddened nose and flushing cheeks.

You know, it's a good thing I've got this fetish thing, or I wouldn't be able to properly appreciate just how incredibly HOT this is!

Hope that wasn't too long!

Thank you Jillybean and Sneezster for bearing with me. And glad to be of service cheering you up Count!

Here's more.........

Part 9

Back at the hotel the lift doors slid quietly closed behind Orlando and Dominic.

“Good party,” drawled Orly.

“Yes,” Dom agreed. After a moment's thought, he added “Are you really sure you wanna go through with this catching cold thing?”

Orlando swivelled to face Dom giving his most disdainful look. “Are you chicken or something?” he sneered. “You’re just afraid I’ll beat you to it aren’t you. I’ve got lots of ideas.”

“Like what exactly?”

“Well…….erm, like, you know leaving off my vest and going out in the snow.”

“Vest? Are you telling me you wear a vest?”

“NO!”

“You do, don’t you?” Dom couldn’t keep the smirk from his face.

Orly’s face reddened. “Of course not,” he insisted. “It was just, you know, an example.”

“An example?” Dom’s said incredulously. “Is that really the best idea you can come up with? Where are you going to find snow anyway?”

“Up in the mountains,” Orlando’s voice was petulant.

“The mountains? Yeah, great. We’re filming down here for the next few weeks.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah..... I know. Well what are you going to do then?”

“I don’t know yet,” Dom replied. “I’ve got an idea but I’m not sure how to use it yet.”

“Oh go on, tell me, tell me........... pleeeaaase.”

“No. I need to think about it first.”

“Spoilsport!”

The doors slid open. Walking out, the boys separated, Dom going left and Orly going right. As Dom walked up the corridor past Cate’s suite he thought he heard a muffled sneeze from inside and then a second. Nodding to himself thoughtfully he slotted the card into his own door and was soon sound asleep.

Behind Cate’s door, Craig lay quietly, still fully clothed on the huge divan, attentively watching as Cate slumbered uneasily beside him. Quiet footsteps passed the door in the deeply carpeted corridor outside and she stirred slightly, half opening her eyes, her nose snuffly and congested. Her eyelids fluttered, her nose obviously irritated. Half asleep she made no attempt to cover and once more Craig was showered with a delightful misting of spray as she sneezed twice, her face slackening and contracting with each release. He reached out and stroked her golden hair soothingly and her head relaxed against the pillow once more.

Dom looked a bit tired the next morning. I carefully applied a touch of concealer beneath his eyes and smoothed it in, before patting his face with matt powder. I noticed his breathing. It seemed that he purposely inhaled, just at the moment of maximum dustiness. For a moment nothing happened and then with agonising slowness he held up a finger as I so clearly recalled him doing, back on that first morning when I had made my confession to him. He was blinking slowly, glancing towards the light, his eyes tearing up. His eyebrows lifted as his eyes closed, his entire face blissfully slack.

“Aa-CHoooo!”. The sneeze was nicely rounded and his head snapped forwards towards his knees unfettered by hand or handkerchief. He grinned up at me with satisfaction and I squirmed slightly. Damn he was hot!

I pasted a judiciously sardonic look on my face, vainly attempting to hide the flush that I could feel doing its best to shine through my own carefully applied makeup, but he continued to grin up at me.

“Nice?” he asked, raising his eyebrows at me suggestively, giving that quirky lopsided grin.

“You know it was,” I admitted ruefully, sighing. Who could ask for a better star to work with.

At that point the door swung slowly open and Orlando almost crawled into the room. His skin looked tired, there were black rings under his eyes, and his whole demeanour just exuded exhaustion from his slightly bowed legs to his dishevelled hair. Dom looked at him in horror.

“What happened to you, man?” he asked, the consternation clear in his voice. “I left you as you were going to your room last night. You weren’t that bad surely?" Despite his air of fatigue, Orly somehow still looked pleased with himself, a little smug.

“It’s for the competition,” he said proudly.

“What? How do you mean?” Dom looked confused.

“Well they say the quickest way to catch a cold is to overdo it. To exhaust yourself,” Orly offered simply. “So I stayed up all night and went for a long walk in the early hours. And I didn’t wear a COAT!”

“What on earth are you talking about?” I asked in confusion. "The quickest way to catch a cold? What on earth are you planning now?”

“It was his idea,” Dom put in quickly.

“We’re having another sneezy competition.” Orlando offered. “We’re seeing who can manage to catch cold first. And I’m going to win.”

Alarm bells were ringing in my head. “You two are trying to make yourselves ill?” I asked, needing to clarify whether I had understood their madness correctly.

“Only trying to catch a cold,” said Dom. I covered my face with my hands, hardly able to believe what they were saying. On the one hand, the part of me that had melted when Dom sneezed for me earlier was going into overdrive. The thought of the two of them sniffling and sneezing their way through colds was incredibly intense, but trying to get ill didn’t seem such a good idea. Especially by Orlando’s method of overtiring himself. He could be opening himself up for anything.

“Don’t do it!” I said. My voice was strangely thick, a combination of excitation and concern but both boys swivelled their heads my way and stared at me.

“Too late!” they said simultaneously and turned then to glare at each other.

“You look perfectly fine to me, snapped Orly at Dom.

“Yes but you look like shit!” Dom retorted easily, sounding if anything, amused.

“You haven’t really started yet. Have you?” Orly demanded.

Dom smirked to himself and I wondered what he had up his sleeve. “I have you know,” he said pleasantly.

The day passed quickly and I stood beside Dom after the last scenes had been shot, smearing the cream onto his face and carefully wiping off the thick base. There were black rings under his eyes still but other than that he seemed perfectly normal.

“How did it all go?” I asked, passing the time.

“Poor Orlando, kept making an arse of himself, fluffing his lines,” he said. “Peter was starting to get really annoyed with him.”

“Any sign of a cold?” I asked him, unable to conceal my interest.

“Orly?” he said. “No! Not in the least. Although you probably wouldn’t see much yet anyway would you?”

“Guess not,” I conceded.

I was privately intrigued by Dom’s own plan. There was no sign that he was making any attempt to catch anything, but there was a slight air of satisfaction about him that just made me wonder. It was just possible that he had decided to call Orlando’s bluff and not bother but somehow that didn’t fit with what I knew of him and his quiet determination. On the surface he was easygoing, but somehow I just didn’t feel he was one to let the marvellous Orlando Bloom get the better of him! I wasn’t going to ask but I would definitely be watching any developments very closely indeed.

The next day I awoke to the sound of rain hammering against the window and as I made my way to work, sheltered in my warm car, I contemplated the inevitable fact that Orlando was going to arrive dripping wet. Foolish I might consider him for risking his health, but the scenery would undoubtedly be amazing!

Dom repeated his trick with the powder. He was in mid sneeze when the door crashed open and the thin whippet like body staggered in, shirt clinging wetly, pinkish skin showing through the white material in uneven patches. His hair straggled untidily on his head and there were droplets trickling down his face and neck, running into the already soaked material. He shut the door behind him and gave an involuntary shudder as his teeth began to chatter.

“For goodness sake take off that shirt and dry your hair,” I commanded.

“B..b..but I n..n…need to stay d….dressed in m....m...my w..wet th...th...things.”

I could barely understand him, his shaking was becoming so pronounced. Ignoring his protestations I approached him, handed him a towel for his hair and one by one undid the buttons down the front of his soaking shirt, eventually peeling it away from his torso and pulling it over his shoulders revealing the smooth chest and marked concavity of his stomach. His hands were still trembling ineffectively so I took the towel and gently rubbed his hair dry, wrapping another fluffy towel around his shoulders. His face was a freezing whitish blue colour and as soon as he was dryish I sent him off to wardrobe in the hope that they would insist upon a hot shower before they began the long task of turning him into the beautiful Legolas. They’d have an uphill task today, I thought, thankful it wasn’t me that had to work the transformation.

There had only been a tiny interchange between Dom and Orly during the interlude. Dom had sneezed a second powdery sneeze and his quivering friend had looked at him in slight suspicion.

“What’s making you sneeze?” he asked. “You haven’t got your cloak on yet.”

“Oh it’s just…….uh………cHOO!......just the powder.” Dom said airily. There was just something about his voice though that caught my attention. Finely attuned as my ear was, the thought crossed my mind that his voice sounded ever so slightly rough and I just wondered for a second before Orlando, sitting before me drew my attention with a sudden sharp intake of breath. I placed my hands on the chilly skin of his shoulders and felt as well as heard his breathing become ragged and uneven. His head fell back towards me, his features slackened into a perfect pre-sneeze position and then his head snapped forward with a damp sounding ““HET-ISSSHHHHA!” He sniffed wetly afterwards and I could see in the mirror as a slow grin spread across his face.

“It’s starting,” he said.

“Oh for goodness sake drop it,” said Dom. One sneeze doesn’t make a cold you know..

This is like one of those fairy stories where someone comes back at the same time every night and the straw has turned into GOLD; do you think if I come back tomorrow night there will be another slice of sneezy gooodness?

Anyway, yippee indeed; it's getting terribly exciting, isn't it; and so nice to see our narratrix back; I've been missing her.

VEST! I literally killed myself , again.....

Now I've just been told I'm not allowed to reply; what next?

This is like one of those fairy stories where someone comes back at the same time every night and the straw has turned into GOLD; do you think if I come back tomorrow night there will be another slice of sneezy gooodness?

Anyway, yippee indeed; it's getting terribly exciting, isn't it; and so nice to see our narratrix back; I've been missing her.

VEST! I literally killed myself , again.....

Now I've just been told I'm not allowed to reply; what next?

You're typing rather well for a dead person!

A kentishman in a vest. Bwahahahahahaha! :yes:

Who said you couldn't reply????? THe cheek of it.

Oh.

My.

I am so, um, uh, er, impressed right now with this story. I think I need to go off for a bit, and, um, you know, uh, decompress.

Oh.

My.

I am so, um, uh, er, impressed right now with this story. I think I need to go off for a bit, and, um, you know, uh, decompress.

Ditto. Wow. Can't WAIT to see them really start to sneeze with colds...and Craig has to catch it too, yes? After being sneezed on so many times by Cate...

silentdreamer789

WTF?!!! Why haven't I red this before? BRILLIANT! So funny and sexy! You know Vetinari I love this so much! :nohappy: And.... oh noes.... just thinking what might come next.... :) I mean...... those two..... sniffly sneeee....... :lol:

I mean...... A wet, shivering..... :)........potentially sneezy ..... :dead::dead:

Archived