Sneeze Fetish Forum

OMG my crush FINALLY sneezed!

SweetP

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg! i'm lyke going crazy rite now bc my crush has been gone for like 2 weeks of school while he was sick, and today, his first day back, he fricking sneezed! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! ok, i'm sry, i'll calm myself. *takes deep breath* ok, so we were watching this stupid movie (though i was more watching him than the movie lol) and i was kinda looking in his direction, when all of a sudden from his sitting up position he snaps forward, but not as fast as i would have expected, with an amazingly hot "huh-tchihoo!" my eyes got wide and i blurted out bless u, and so did some other ppl, but he didn't say anything, he just kept his head down on his desk and closed his eyes, cuz i guess he was tired. but i was sooooooooooooo fricking "excited" so i ran and told all my friends who were "in the know" about my fetish and it was just fricking AMAZING! i'm sooooooo happy i can hardly contain myself!

so yeah...lol there it is.

SweetP :blushing:

I'm so happy for you sweetp :blushing: , isn't that just the best thing ever. I'm remember back in college I had a crush on this guy who sat infront of me in Biomechanics class. I wanted to see him sneeze so badly then one day he did and it just rocked my world :laugh:

That's GREAT! :blushing:

I'm really happy for you. Thanks for sharing this obs with us!

Aw, the first crush obs is always great. I love how he put his head down on his desk-I would have wanted to go take care of him.

It's just the most amazing thing when the person you really want to sneeze, finally does! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing with us, sweetie! It sounded lovely! :drool:

Congrats! The first sneeze is always so awesome -- I'm still waiting for it from my delicious new sweetheart. Your guy sounds like he could use some TLC, poor kid . . . and I bet you're just the one to give him some loving care. :drool:

I love it when it's the first time you hear/see them (your crush) sneeze. What always makes it better is when you also totally love their sound affects.

• 1 year later...

Archived