Sneeze Fetish Forum

OMG! Band Sneeze! *So Cute*

Poppy

Okay, I was sitting in band today, and there is this cute euphonium player who is VERY Adorable. Well today I found out he sneezes many times in a row ^.^

We were playing smoke on the water, and all of a sudden I hear a build up, and I turn my head to see whats going on. "HIIIIESHOOOOOO!!" He sneezed once. Then he sneezed another "HIEEEESSSSOOOOO!!!" I was already melting in my seat. Then in the next 5 minutes I heard 3 more. At this time, I was half dead :laugh: Then he sneezed once on me, and I completely lost it @_@!!

So all of a sudden I get this feeling like I have to sneeze, And I totally sneezed at the same time as him @_@!! It was totally hot! We looked at each other and laughed. Then he sneezed one more "HIIIIIIIISHOOOOO!!!" and It was time to pack up..

THAT NEARLY KILLED ME :lol::evil::angry:

I LOVE BAND!! :laugh:!!

~Tubas :blushing::laugh:

Wow-sneezing at the same time? That's awesome! Sounds like a fun day! Thanks for sharing your obs.

That is way too cute! And I love the whole "sympathetic sneezing" phenomenom! I've seen this with other people quite a few times, where one starts sneezing, and then someone else joins in! Thanks for sharing!

Guest Danielle

Yay!! Band is the best place in the world, it's only fitting that something so fun should happen there! ;) That was awesome, thanks for sharing! My drumline captain was allergic to dust, and she had just the absolute cutest sneezes /ever/, always multiples....made practice lots of fun!

Today, He sneezed again (About 3 times actually ) On me.

:blink:!!!

But the sad thing is, he is getting moved back a band because he isnt doing too well ;)

He looks just like dirk nowitzki :wacko:

I dont want to start a new thread for this, Because it would kind of be spam, but on friday he sneezed the cutest little sneeze ever. He must of had some kind of cold. :blushing:

We were practicing in the practice room (He chose to sit by me) and He all of a sudden sneezed an "HISHeeOO!" (Very Wet) right on me. God, he is the most hottest thing that you could ever find. We almost got into a discussion about sneezing when he said, "sorry I got bad allergies" But I was too cowardly to say anything after that.

Thank god for sneezy boys :laugh::wub:

Thank god for sneezy boys :blushing::laugh:

Just a moment for a thread jack .... :wub:

This reminds me of your shirt, Sneesee ... "God Bless All Sneezy Boys" isn't it? HA HA!

Archived