Sneeze Fetish Forum

Holy smokes, talk about wet

army-girl

Well wow, just wow, if you like wet, you'll like this ;)

So here I am sitting in the basement at roughly 3AM working on an ultra secret project for my mom's birthday (and of course I can do nothing when she's awake, she's like inspector gadget only without the props...) but luckily I have some friends on MSN to keep me company and yada yada... I am sitting and working, mostly scanning pictures, for my project when - - -

I feel a bit of a tickle, but then it's weaker, and then it's back and I am trying to type or click something at the same time as I'm trying to determine if this'll be a sneeze or not and as I realize it is gonna be a sneeze I raise my left and and a rather fumbled-up sneeze meets the palm of my hand, a wet "heESHU" which went a little high pitch at the end of it and had some good volume to it too...

So far so good, BUT! eh.... my glasses were the victim of what must've been not so good coverage and a rather wet sneeze... for your viewing pleasures I tried to capture the wet drops on the lens (that's right!):

tnhgikdpxo.jpg

csogmnzqbr.jpg

Can you believe that? I have sneezed with my glasses on before obviously, but the results were never this... catastrophic :lol: lately I've been finding out that sneezing while attempting to do other things leads to interesting results, kinda fun :)

Here's another quick example of said statement: was doing something on the computer that involved a right-mouse-click and a shift-key-down at the same time (both hands) and had to sneeze at the same time, ended up clicking real fast, fast enough to cover, but the sneeze came out so utterly girly and high-pitchy "Hiiiitchiew" was amusing :proud:

Well I leave you to contemplate my wet glasses....

thanks for sharing!!!! i loved it! :)

holy....holy.yes ive Right Clicked and saved this pic!!! :) ..Im tempted to Shark and ask for more......what is the term I heard used here ?

"shark nicely?"

ahem..sorry about that.....wont happen again... got super excited.....

nice pic again army Gal....you always have the Innovative posts...which bring me back everytime.....must stare at pic and read your post over again!

Oh, Army-Girl, every time I read one of your obs and think, "How's she going to top that?" you come up with something even more brilliant! That was absolutely delicious, and the pic is, oh my, I've got to go look at it again! Thanks so much!

nice pic again army Gal....you always have the Innovative posts...which bring me back everytime.....must stare at pic and read your post over again!
Oh, Army-Girl, every time I read one of your obs and think, "How's she going to top that?" you come up with something even more brilliant! That was absolutely delicious, and the pic is, oh my, I've got to go look at it again! Thanks so much!

:laugh: haha! that's me! on the cutting edge of sneeze-technology and observation *bounces around while giggling* I'm glad you liked :drool: heh and you know me, if anything interesting comes up I'll be keeping you posted :twisted:

Interesting results indeed! XD Ah the strange things wearing glasses can result in. :twisted: Yeah, I've had that happen once or twice.

I've had mine "fog up" more than once, but this splatter was just a whole new category, I think if I would've been faster with the camera set-up you'd have gotten to see a few more droplets :P

LOL. That was great. You should win a prize for that one.

And the award for most bizarre visual aid in an obs goes to...? :drool: we've had my sleeve... my glasses.... we'll need to figure out what else I can come up with :laugh:

Nice... does anyone else here think girls with glasses are super-cute?? ^_^

(just discovered the new emoticons. kudos on that, admins) :laugh:

Archived