A Sneezing Student

Lalena

Well, I REALLY don't like to post about students, but I had to for this one because of the close proximity in which the kid sneezed.

I was giving a test today and the class was quiet. I swear, nearly every student in the room sneezed once that class period (it was INSANE!) but this one kid in particular was on a role. He's a junior, so probably 17 years old, athletic, really nice boy. He raised his hand to ask a question and I walked over to his desk and knelt down next to him. While I was answering his question he turned his head to the side and stifled a sneeze. Now this kid is literally like a foot away from me. The sneeze itself took me off guard, but the fact that he stifled was different too since I've only heard him sneeze openly before. He must have wanted to either try to stop it or avoid spraying me.

I blessed him just as he was building up for another sneeze. This one he couldn't stifle. It was loud and pretty wet. with his hands still covering his nose and mouth he excused himself, got up from the desk and grabbed a couple tissues from my desk. He blew his nose and came back to finish listening to me answer his question. When he sat down he said, "Sorry about that ... my allergies have been bad today." I just said, "not a problem ... bless you" and went on answering his question.

Talk about AKWARD!

WOW! I'd love to be in a situation like that! Very Yummy obs!!! I always love things like that... where they usually sneeze out loud and stifle because of something to do with you (me), and then sneeze agai and can't hold back, what a lovely ob :lol:

Awe, I bet that was awkward--I would have felt the same way! Almost done with school there hon...I know I am counting down the days ^_^ Just think, then you can teach and not worry about classes....although, I am sure you are going to have awkward moments all throughout your career!!!

I can see where that would be awkward for you, but it was so adorable how he tried to stifle, so he wouldn't sneeze so close to you!

Oohhhh, that was SO CUTE! ;) And HOT! :blink:

Thank you lots for sharing this lovely obs!

Awe, I bet that was awkward--I would have felt the same way! Almost done with school there hon...I know I am counting down the days :laugh: Just think, then you can teach and not worry about classes....although, I am sure you are going to have awkward moments all throughout your career!!!

Yay!! I am so excited about school being done too. Are you graduating on Saturday, or Sunday? Maybe I'll see you there! Ha Ha! :blushing:

I'm glad you all enjoyed!

Ooh, that's cute!! :rolleyes: That many sneezes in a class would drive me insane. And it's adorable that he stifled - but what timing, sneezing next to you!! Aah, insane. (I can't wait for school to end, too.)

Yeah see this is why i shouldn't venture into your obs while im in the corner on my computer with my family. Becuase i just FREAKED in front of my family in the living room. I literally went "oooohhmmooggaawwd....guhhggrrggllee... :wub: " in FRONT OF THEM!! :bag:

eek. just. EEK.

SO FRIGGING HOT!! i? i am dead. No. More than dead. What's more than dead? fetishified. yeah. :blushing:

Thankyou! (so so so so so much!) :laugh:

*sigh* i love your obs :innocent:

I'm glad you guys all enjoyed!!

Yeah see this is why i shouldn't venture into your obs while im in the corner on my computer with my family. Becuase i just FREAKED in front of my family in the living room. I literally went "oooohhmmooggaawwd....guhhggrrggllee... :drool: " in FRONT OF THEM!! :bag:

eek. just. EEK.

SO FRIGGING HOT!! i? i am dead. No. More than dead. What's more than dead? fetishified. yeah. :D

Thankyou! (so so so so so much!) :)

*sigh* i love your obs :wub:

Ha Ha!! Hippo, you crack my shit up! I'm so glad you liked it!! (but please don't be dead ... who am I going to fetishafy?)

I grad on Sunday and if you are College of EHHS, we will grad the same day. Hey hey hey, you have a blue tassel, right? The Masters in Education have a black tassel, but a baby blue hood:)

So, ya, we are grad'ing on the same day.....:P how fun is this!!! And yea, hopefully we will catch each other ;)

I grad on Sunday and if you are College of EHHS, we will grad the same day. Hey hey hey, you have a blue tassel, right? The Masters in Education have a black tassel, but a baby blue hood:)

So, ya, we are grad'ing on the same day.....:blushing: how fun is this!!! And yea, hopefully we will catch each other :innocent:

YAY!! I will totaly see you there!! (What a small world we live in, huh?)

Very small world. I will cheer for you when I hear you get called! This is super exciting!

Any job leads yet? M graduated last year with integrated social studies degree from here and works here now as a VISTA, but has been struggling trying to find a job. We were hoping he would get one where my new job is but they are currently interviewing two internal candidates...BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Its so hard to find teaching jobs in this state..esp. social studies for high school! Blah! I hope your search is going better than M's!

• 1 year later...

Archived