Sneeze Fetish Forum

Requests Open!

Neesan

I'm HORRIBLY bored and looking for something to do, so I gave myself a challenge and will open up requests if anyone wants a ficlet/drabble. (Which means, nothing too long/short). Plus, I'm hoping this breaks me out of my block.

There are rules, OBEY ZIM THEM!:

1.] I won't write female sneezing. Very sorry, but no.

2.] I can only write what I know. So there is a slight limit to fandoms. I was going to list, but there are far too many. XD! So, if you wanna give a list, I'll let you know what I can write.

3.] Please list - Fandom; character; reason for sneezing. That's all I need. More specifications the better.

Uhhhm... that's all I guess. XD I'll post the drabbles in this thread, unless you want me to PM them to you instead for some reason. Ok - GO! Make me work people! XDD

Um...can I make a request? (Ghaaa, why do I ASK? You WANT requests :eek::dribble: ) But ghnnn, I feel so stupid... jhgjhfjjhg...

(AHEM)

I would love you forever if you could write me a little something about Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood. I could illustrate it! :P

How about this:

He's out traveling when it suddenly starts raining, and he seeks refuge from the storm in what he thinks is an empty church. Buuut...there's a cat inside. And of course, Abel hasn't got the heart to drive it back out into the storm. :nohappy: Even if it makes him sneeze something FIERCE.

*melts into puddle of goo by the mere thought*

Hope this is something you find interesting!

Oh VoOs! That is HOTNESS! *squeals!* And the outline is wonderful~ this will be awesome and fun! I'll have to re-watch a ep of TB as I haven't watched it in ages just to get a feel of him, then I'm on that like white on rice. Whoowah! *rush off!* :dribble:

Oh VoOs! That is HOTNESS! *squeals!* And the outline is wonderful~ this will be awesome and fun! I'll have to re-watch a ep of TB as I haven't watched it in ages just to get a feel of him, then I'm on that like white on rice. Whoowah! *rush off!* :hug:

:omg: I love you, Kisa!! YAY! So excited!! :blink: Can't WAIT to read it!!

THANK YOU!! :laugh:

Oh VoOs! That is HOTNESS! *squeals!* And the outline is wonderful~ this will be awesome and fun! I'll have to re-watch a ep of TB as I haven't watched it in ages just to get a feel of him, then I'm on that like white on rice. Whoowah! *rush off!* :hug:

:omg: I love you, Kisa!! YAY! So excited!! :) Can't WAIT to read it!!

THANK YOU!! :wub:

D'AWWW! You're so sweet and welcome! :hug: I lied, I slapped it up in "stories" because I got too into it. *GIGGLE*! :heart: YOU!

Ooo~ I know something you'd love to do XD

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Victim: Leonardo, of course. But if you want, hell, include a few Donatello sneezes.

I can help if you like.

Leonardo.... him. Sick, and in denial, and his brother, the loving adorkable geek he is, decides to try and help him, even if he's stubborn as "shell" and won't admit he's ill. of course. it might seem kind of off character. But I find it funny seeing as how it reminds me of what great fun we're having <3

I enjoy all of your stories greatly and I would like it very much if you could do a little Fruits Basket story..... Perhaps Hatori catches a cold but is so overworked and busy to bother with taking care of himself, but soon his illness is noticed by Shigure who tires to help him recover...... ;)

Thanks for giving me the chance to request something, I hope I wasn't too vague..... :rolleyes:

Victim: Leonardo, of course. But if you want, hell, include a few Donatello sneezes.

I can help if you like.

Leonardo.... him. Sick, and in denial, and his brother, the loving adorkable geek he is, decides to try and help him, even if he's stubborn as "shell" and won't admit he's ill. of course. it might seem kind of off character. But I find it funny seeing as how it reminds me of what great fun we're having <3

Hmm, I'll have to get into that groove somehow, I still owe hippo a fic. I'm the worst writer EVER. XD I'll do them together that way it'll be easy for me to keep in that state of mind. Or something. :lol:

I enjoy all of your stories greatly and I would like it very much if you could do a little Fruits Basket story..... Perhaps Hatori catches a cold but is so overworked and busy to bother with taking care of himself, but soon his illness is noticed by Shigure who tires to help him recover...... :)

Thanks for giving me the chance to request something, I hope I wasn't too vague..... :)

Aww, thank you sweetie! :rolleyes:

Yaaaay! Haaatori~ :lol: Ohmygoodness, I love him. Me and Garnet wrote a few things with him and Shigure, as I loves them both. *squee!* Aww, nah! It wasn't vague at all. ;) I was just hoping for more than name and cold/allergy. But yeah! :hug: That was great. I loves those two and shall have fun with miserable sick Hatori. *purr*

I can help if you like.

Hmm, I'll have to get into that groove somehow, I still owe hippo a fic. I'm the worst writer EVER. XD I'll do them together that way it'll be easy for me to keep in that state of mind. Or something. :hug:

I enjoy all of your stories greatly and I would like it very much if you could do a little Fruits Basket story..... Perhaps Hatori catches a cold but is so overworked and busy to bother with taking care of himself, but soon his illness is noticed by Shigure who tires to help him recover...... :)

Thanks for giving me the chance to request something, I hope I wasn't too vague..... :)

Aww, thank you sweetie! :rolleyes:

Yaaaay! Haaatori~ :lol: Ohmygoodness, I love him. Me and Garnet wrote a few things with him and Shigure, as I loves them both. *squee!* Aww, nah! It wasn't vague at all. ;) I was just hoping for more than name and cold/allergy. But yeah! :hug: That was great. I loves those two and shall have fun with miserable sick Hatori. *purr*

Yay!!! Thank you SOOOOO VERY MUCH!!! :hug: I've read your and Garnet's Shigure/Hatori story and it's one of my favorites and I simply can't wait for this one! Thanks again!! :lol:

S'All right, Kisa-chan. <3 I'm patient, I can wait it out. But if/when you do it, I'll read it and my face will be all.

May05_8.jpg <-- I took like. eleven pictures with my webcam thingy yesterday XD They're my face emoticons. XD

Archived