Flight to NYC - self obs F

Guest misswindextor

Guest misswindextor

Ok here is one of the obs I promised from NYC.

I find it really uncomfortable to sneeze in front of family and try to avoid it at all costs. I was with my mum on this trip so this was an issue.

I was still recovering from a cold on the flight over and felt the tickle begin as we were sitting on the plane waiting to take off. I began to sniff and rub my nose until the tickle subsided .Every couple of hours it would come back and I would be sniffing and rubbing my nose praying it would go away. I was pleased with myself that I had managed to hold back for the whole 7 hour flight. While we were waiting to get our luggage at JFK the tickle came back, this time it was ten times as strong and I knew there was no way I could fight it. I tried to discretely step away from others as the build up was killing me, then I just let rip"uh...uh..AIIIISSSSSSHHOOOOOO". I couldn't`t have been more indiscrete. But it did feel fantastic to finally let it out. Luckily no one said anything I was embarrassed enough as it was. :blushing:

There are more to come, sneezy American boys! :laugh:

Bless you! Wow, that was a great sounding sneeze. I can only hope we end up on the same flight someday!

Delicious! Holding back for seven hours...? No wonder you became inevitable. Nice that you really enjoyed it, too.

Archived