Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Fit

Lalena

Well, I'm still sick ... Today is the first day I'm starting to feel a little better though, so that's a good sign. I think I'm going to give the doctor a call anyway because my ear started to really really hurt last night and made me pretty dizzy, so there might be an ear infection brewing.

I wanted to give you all a quick update, though, and share with you a fit I had on Sunday (I apologize for not posting it earlier, but Sunday and Monday every time I sat up I felt like I was swimming to the bottom of a really deep swimming pool)

Anyway, on Sunday I woke up and was not able to breathe at all. My nose was stuffy and runny and the same time (attractive, I know), my voice was pretty much gone and my throat was raw. I tried to get up to start my day because I didn't want to be a bump on a log and when I started to get out of bed I instantly felt a sneeze coming. I grabbed a tissue (because you never know with cold sneezes) and sat and waited. As the tickle intensified I brought the tissue up to my nose and sneezed a "het-cheew!" into it. I sniffed and blew my nose, but I could already feel another one coming. "Het-cheew!" Ok, not unusual ... a double. Typically cold sneezes are one or two for me so I wasn't that taken aback, but then another sneeze began to build. "Het-CHEEW!"

Three? I thought to myself as another sneeze started to take over me. I sneezed another "Het-CHEEW!!!" and had to blow my nose again. Surely I was done now, right? Nope. This went on for about 2 or 3 minutes. Sneeze, sniff, pause ... Sneeze, sniff, pause ... Sneeze, sniff, pause with the sneezes becoming more and more powerful each time. I can not even remember the last time something like that happened to me. They were so powerful I couldn't stop or even stifle them. All I could do was sit there and wait until the sneezes were done.

After about three minutes of sneezing I was glad to be done. I blew my nose and got up to throw away all the tissues I went through during the night (a TON by the way ...) No more fits quite as bad have happened since, but I am still much sneezier than usual. There is usually one or two sneezes every 5-10 minutes or so, although it has been becoming less and less. The sneezes are my typical cold "Het-cheew!" Lots of blowing is still going on and my poor nose is completely red and chapped.

Oh well ... I'll get better ... until then, enjoy me sneezy stories!! (and wavs, soon to come!)

Oooh, many blesses! So, should I call you now? :blushing:

Well, I'm still sick ... Today is the first day I'm starting to feel a little better though, so that's a good sign. I think I'm going to give the doctor a call anyway because my ear started to really really hurt last night and made me pretty dizzy, so there might be an ear infection brewing.

I wanted to give you all a quick update, though, and share with you a fit I had on Sunday (I apologize for not posting it earlier, but Sunday and Monday every time I sat up I felt like I was swimming to the bottom of a really deep swimming pool)

Anyway, on Sunday I woke up and was not able to breathe at all. My nose was stuffy and runny and the same time (attractive, I know), my voice was pretty much gone and my throat was raw. I tried to get up to start my day because I didn't want to be a bump on a log and when I started to get out of bed I instantly felt a sneeze coming. I grabbed a tissue (because you never know with cold sneezes) and sat and waited. As the tickle intensified I brought the tissue up to my nose and sneezed a "het-cheew!" into it. I sniffed and blew my nose, but I could already feel another one coming. "Het-cheew!" Ok, not unusual ... a double. Typically cold sneezes are one or two for me so I wasn't that taken aback, but then another sneeze began to build. "Het-CHEEW!"

Three? I thought to myself as another sneeze started to take over me. I sneezed another "Het-CHEEW!!!" and had to blow my nose again. Surely I was done now, right? Nope. This went on for about 2 or 3 minutes. Sneeze, sniff, pause ... Sneeze, sniff, pause ... Sneeze, sniff, pause with the sneezes becoming more and more powerful each time. I can not even remember the last time something like that happened to me. They were so powerful I couldn't stop or even stifle them. All I could do was sit there and wait until the sneezes were done.

After about three minutes of sneezing I was glad to be done. I blew my nose and got up to throw away all the tissues I went through during the night (a TON by the way ...) No more fits quite as bad have happened since, but I am still much sneezier than usual. There is usually one or two sneezes every 5-10 minutes or so, although it has been becoming less and less. The sneezes are my typical cold "Het-cheew!" Lots of blowing is still going on and my poor nose is completely red and chapped.

Oh well ... I'll get better ... until then, enjoy me sneezy stories!! (and wavs, soon to come!)

Feel better soon. Nice self-obs.

Bless you! I know how you must have felt, because I always have fits like that when I get a cold. Feel better, and thanks for sharing the great obs with us!

you hawt sexy devil... :) roar! that was so mmmmmmm so good it has to be fattening :lol: and you still the works, sneezing and a sexy raspy voice *melts into a puddle* you rock my socks! many-a-bless-yous and feel better hot-stuff :unsure::wub:

Here's hoping you feel better soon!

But not TOO soon

That was hot. I wish I had been a fly on the wall.

Still, all things in moderation. Let's hope you're now recovering.

Thanks everyone!! I'm actually starting to feel a little better today, so thats a good thing.

It's kinda funny because I was thinking about my synchro team (this story does have a point) and we have a Regional Qualifying Meet this week. Regionals is always at the same time every year, and I remember having a REALLY bad cold at Regionals last year. Funny, huh? I got the same sickness at the exact same time two years in a row ... I hope this doesnt become an annual thing ...

Not "ha-ha-funny" considering the relationship between stress and vulnerability to illness :D but I'm glad you're feeling better darling. Goodluck on those regionals.

Mmmm, that sexy voice and the wrongness was awesome, Lalena! :D Bless you again, sweetie! Although I do hope you feel much better by this weekend! :D

Absolutely scrumptious. Brilliant description. Uncontrollable and NOT EVEN stiflable! .wavs to follow....Oh JOY!!

Glad you're feeling better; look after the ear [you know it makes sense].

Thanks everyone! Pretty much all better now. Thanks for all the get well wishes!!

Goodluck on those regionals.

Thanks, hon! Hopefully my little 11 year olds can kick some synchro ass!

Archived