Sneeze Fetish Forum

interrupted sneeze (m)

ringsfan02

I was attending a men's meeting yesterday comprised of some guys I knew and some I didn't know. Two of the latter were good friends with each other. I guess they're neighbors, and play golf together. Brian was in his mid-40's and the other, Jim, I would guess about 5 or 6 years older. Real pleasant and friendly. They liked to joke around. I was sitting across the table from them and we were about 5 minutes into the meeting when Jim, who seemed a little sniffly,suddenly reached into his back pocket and took out his handkerchief. I saw he had the beginnings of a pre-sneeze face. Brian noticed this as well and said "Look out guys, Jim's about to sneeze!" just as he brought the hanky to his nose. Jim started to laugh and lost his sneeze! I had never seen anyone do that before, but I wanted to strangle his friend! I needn't have worried though. Brian was just starting to explain how loudly Jim sneezed. when Jim, who hadn't put the handkerchief away, suddenly regained his sneeze and gave a demonstation. "AAAAAAASHOOOOM! In was quite loud in spite of being muffled by the handkerchief.

"As I way saying, " Brian chuckled. "Sorry bout that" Jim said good naturedly, "my dad was a loud sneezer and I guess I inherited it."He wiped his nose and put the handkerchef away. He didn't seem embarassed at all by his friend's actions or the sneeze. Several of us blessed him, including myself and Brian. Several guys commented that their fathers were loud sneezers before we got back to the business at hand I was hoping for another sneeze before the meeting was over but that didn't happen. I'll never forget that one sneeze though

Lovely obs! I totally think that's cool when "non-fetishists" can tell someone is going to sneeze, but I also get annoyed if they make them lose it. Glad he regained it. And also glad he inherited his loud sneeze form his dad, how wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Great story, and great luck. Not many lost sneezes come back from the dead.

I wonder if your father was a loud sneezer, Ringsfan. I remember you saying your stepfather was a frequent sneezer.

Great story, and great luck. Not many lost sneezes come back from the dead.

I wonder if your father was a loud sneezer, Ringsfan. I remember you saying your stepfather was a frequent sneezer.

My father as I remember had a pretty moderate sneeze, Atchoum. I wasn't with him growing up so I never had much opportunity to witness his sneezing. You remember right that my Stepfather had frequent sneezing fits. The first sneezes of his long fits were very strong, violent, wet and 3 syllables were usually 3 syllables. But as the fit continued they became much less intense, probably because they wore him out.

Was your father a loud or frequent sneezer?

By the way, my sneeze total for the year thus far is 399. Had 4 good ones this morning.

I love it! It's a good thing he regained the sneeze!

Definately!

So how often are these meetings? :D

Just back from Canada, so catching up with some messages. Very interesting your stepfather's sneezes : I was with a friend last weekend who has sneezing fits a bit like that - the sneezes get less and less intense after the first half dozen. I'll do an obs about it.

No my father never sneezes more than a single at a time, but they are generally pretty loud. My mother on the other hand does 10 at a time - I must have inherited something from both

399 so far ! I imagine you are way ahead of me, but I'll check and post. I am only up to 26 this month - I've just replied to Lamborghini's sneeze count (recordings. I'll have to do better than that to crack 1000 this year

Archived