Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fake sneezes

Shining Light

If for whatever reason someone fake sneezes- in some play, covering a comment like 'yeah right' or making fun of me, they never sound anything like their real sneeze. Ever.

Anyone else notice this?

Well...yeah, but isn't that the point? They're not really working hard at trying to make it sound like a real sneeze, it's just a joke that some people do.

I've met one guy whose fakes were as good, if not better, than his real ones.... but that's all I'm at liberty to disclose :drool:

Sometims fake sneezes, if they sound real can be very hot :) but not the fake sneezes that sound fake those I don't like :drool:

It's impossible to tell the difference between my real sneezes and my fakes. I'll just let my audience wonder. ;)

Um, I can't do this, since I've never really gotten the hang of fake sneezing. I can't stand it when people are very exaggerated with their fake sneezes. However, certain people have done some cute fake ones for me, and even though they don't sound like their real sneezes, I still like them!

Over the years of having really bad allergies, I have become very aware of exactly what my sneezes sound like and how to reproduce them, but I simply just dont chose to do it. But, it is nice knowing that I can and its dang near impossible to tell :yes:

My fake sneezes are so identical to the real McCoy (complete with snot spray, etc) that I'm not sure that they are fakes. Maybe I can just make myself sneeze at will. Like if I feel a tickle in my nose, and I want to sneeze it away, I get out my handkerchief and just DO.

Guest Mith'Quessir

Since I want to work with my voice in the future (see also: Voice Actor), I've actually sat down with my best friend, tossed a few fake sneezes at her, and waited for her reaction. She blessed me, so I've deduced (because I'm a brilliant mind) that my real and fake sneezes sound the same.

I absolutely hate fake sneezes that are PAINFULLY fake. Hearing a deliberate 'ah-choo!' in a movie or on TV always irks me. Maybe because I know that I can do better.

People desperate for work say what? :sweatdrop:

I can actually fake a sneeze very well, But it sounds less powerful than my regular sneeze. (More airy if you ask me.) My regular sneeze sounds like, "HUUAhSheooo!" My fake one sounds softer and more like "Hkashoo!" You cant tell its not real though. Probably after all those months of practicing fakes, Heh.

~Tubas

Side thought ---

Why do we practice fake sneezes? :sweatdrop: I mean, I've done it too.

To me it is a very forbidden thing. Since I dont like to sneeze in public , for me to fake sneeze , seems like kind of a liberating and exciting expereince. A sort of control in a way

I dunno.... Sternuto, am I any good at faking? you're the only one who's ever knowingly guaged it :P

I dunno.... Sternuto, am I any good at faking? you're the only one who's ever knowingly guaged it :blushing:

Why how dare you ever try to deceive us that way. Don't you know you are only allowed to do that if you are one of the beautiful people i.e. an actor, celebrity etc. so then you get a free pass and we'll rate your interpretation. Otherwise it better be real dammit! :P

err.... bite me (with tongue in cheek, of course). :laugh: I can do whatever I wants to, cause I'm me and I is special.

I dunno.... Sternuto, am I any good at faking? you're the only one who's ever knowingly guaged it :laugh:

Are we still talking sneezes here? :heart:

Like Aku said... its nice to be talented.... and we are OOZING IT!! :laugh:

Side thought ---

Why do we practice fake sneezes? :innocent: I mean, I've done it too.

I often do it when I'm writing so I can "hear" the sound of the sneeze I just wrote. It's a very useful tool for spelling things. :yes: Plus, I can pretend the sneeze isn't mine and it's hot. :lol:

I often do it when I'm writing so I can "hear" the sound of the sneeze I just wrote. It's a very useful tool for spelling things. :yuck: Plus, I can pretend the sneeze isn't mine and it's hot. :shy:

Seriously? I thought I was the only person who did that. I do it a lot, especially when writing, but I don't fully fake sneezes. I sort of do it under my breath, and imagine the sneeze. I can't fake my sneezes, or realistically fake them, but I actually find obviously fake sneezes hot, when they are on tv or radio. I think it's because i have this childhood image of what a sneeze ought to sound like, and when the fake one fits that stereotype, it turns me on. This doesn't affect what kind of real sneezes I like, but I have a soft spot for fake ones for some reason.

I think I can beat just about everyone in this thread for weirdness -- I bought a professional machine that allows me to talk on the phone with a completely authentic-sounding male voice. I then practiced a fake sneeze that sounds like my favorite male sneeze. Then I called my own voice mail and left myself a message of fake sneezes to turn myself on. I swear to God, I'm not kidding.

I think I can beat just about everyone in this thread for weirdness -- I bought a professional machine that allows me to talk on the phone with a completely authentic-sounding male voice. I then practiced a fake sneeze that sounds like my favorite male sneeze. Then I called my own voice mail and left myself a message of fake sneezes to turn myself on. I swear to God, I'm not kidding.

That's kind of amazing o_o;; And kind of really clever. I don't think I'd ever go that far, but...wow *_* That's really cool!

I cannot fake sneeze for the life of me. I'm too uptight and self-conscious, even when I'm alone!

I actually bought the machine for a different purpose to do with my home business, but when it occurred to me that this was an added benefit . . . well, that was that.

Okay, I had to add something here, and not sure if I mentioned this or not. Yes, I am too lazy to look it up in this thread or anywhere else. :twisted: The one cute new lot attendant we have, Mike, the one that saw my bumper sticker, was so cute one night. I actually asked him if he'd fake his cute little sneeze for me again when we were bored. And he did, he went, "HUH-PUH!" complete with a fake cover and everything. And then he went a step further, and did another fake, "AH-CHOO!" Then we had a discussion about how the AH-CHOO type fake was so blase and standard as far as fakes go. So, even a non-fetishist can appreciate what constitutes a good fake sneeze and what doesn't. :drool:

Archived