Phone sneezes [f]

count tiszula

It's so long since I had a 'phone obs that I thought I'd better record it for posterity.

Anyway,the other day I rang an old friend ; she was rambling on charmingly about stuff and how her daughter had been off school with coldy style symptoms when she suddenly stopped talking and without all that much of a buildup almost straight away gave a delightful little sneeze; HAH-chooo, with the inhale high-pitched vocalised and the chooo er... like a choooey noise.

I was so overcome I momentarily forgot to do anything, but then pullled myself together and said "Bless you" and , you guessed, she didn't reply because she had been overpewered by THE SECOND SNEEZE: Haah-CHOOOOOH. Matching the first half but just a little stronger.

I blesed her again and she thanked me, and I went into a sort of panic trying to think of something sneezy to say next; which was odd because it was staring me in the face, so I managed to say "I hope you're not coming down with that cold".

She mumbled something about hoping so too and I completly ran out of sneezy convo; still, I might not have managed anything, I spose.

Anyway, it was the first time I've ever heard her sneeze a double, and it was really very nice; ideal for a phone sneeze because if they are too quiet you could miss them; and a double is always more reliable over the phone; you can't misss it really.

YAY! Phone sneezes are the best ... especially when they're doubles. Too bad she didnt want to talk about her sneezes after the fact though :doh: . I hopefully this will be the start of a wealth of obs for you!

Archived