Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inocculations?

0yassi0

Maybe this belongs in The Snake Pit, but I just saw an ad today for some "fall allergy inocculation program" (it's still MAY, right?). I mean, even if I didn't have a personal reason for not being to keen on the whole thing :blushing: , it's seems like a very extreme course of action. Polio? Tuberculosis? I can understand that... but a runny nose? C'mon.

And they NEVER work. Every year, there's some new scam to bilk people out of their money, some cure-all crap. My cousin had accupuncture for allergies, and while accupuncture has plenty of legit medicinal applications, it didn't do a thing for her. I am also highly cynical of the various meds I see. How many are there now, 48,000? Every one swears they're soo much better than everything else. It's like political ads. They are hard to take seriously, especially when I've taken most of them and know first hand they're garbage.

In my experience, the only meds worth a darn are the ones that give you a good buzz. "Non-drowsy relief," my butt. That's the POINT: Allergies are God's way of giving you the day off from work so you can get high, go outside, and play. :yes:

Allergies are God's way of giving you the day off from work so you can get high, go outside, and play. :doh:

:) I love this!!!

Well, I know people who would never be able to go outside if it wasn't for allergy shots (I was that bad last year? Year before? but this year is shaping up okay). Trust me, you'd still get lots of perks, but the person would, I dunno, maybe be able to BREATHE and not claw their eyes out like they would if they didn't get the shots. :sweatdrop:

Honest to god, I do have the same fetish.... I just don't understand the obsessive factor sometimes (because quite frankly, I don't feel that way).

Archived