Sneeze Fetish Forum

Some ?'s for cold lovers

Sneesee

Here's some backstory as to why I'm even posting this. Last night at work, I saw my buddy John, who I've yet to see sneeze. He was also the one that was clueless the night I was teasing him with the pepper. :doh: Anyway, when I first saw him, he was his usual, cheerful self. I'm telling ya, the guy has more energy than my 3 year old! Close to the end of my shift, I was talking to an old co-worker's soon-to-be ex-wife, and John walked by. I waved, he looked sad, and I thought it was because I usually spend a lot of time talking to him, and thought he might be jealous or something. A few minutes later, Lisa with the hot daughters came up and said she had a message from John for me. She said, "If you have enough time to stand there and chat, you can run to the store to get me Nyquil. I'm sick." So, right away, my attention span went down the toilet at the words "Nyquil" and "sick." :) And I thought maybe it was a plow for him to get my attention, again, only thinking of my fetish, which technically, he doesn't even know about.

So, a few minutes after my friend left, I approached John in a teasing manner. I said, in that baby-voice, "Awwww, whatsa matter, you not feewing good?" And he looked really sad, watery red eyes and all, and said, "No, I'm getting sick. My throat hurts, and I'm all stuffy, and my eyes are watering like crazy. Would you get me some Nyquil when you leave?" (I leave two hours before he does, when the store closes.) And so, of course, being the cold whore I am, I did. I wanted to buy him more stuff, but I only had his money, and none of my own. Bummer.

I ran it back to the store and gave it to him,a nd talked for a few minutes. He made some comemnts about me not getting too close to him, being sick and all. Being the deviant I am, I cuddled up next to him and said, "I don't care. Besides, I have this thing for guys with colds, didn't you know?" He still kind of gave me that blank expression, and said nothing. And I didn't want to leave, but I had to. And I kept asking him if he'd be at work tonight, which he promised me he would. And now I want to find a way to spend as much time as possible with him. And even though he's normally in a great mood, and I love his sunny outlook, I'm really enjoying his pitiful "I'm sick" routine. And I'm looking forward t see how he looks tonight, and how he sounds, because when I left last night, his voice had that raspy "I'm definitely getting sick" quality to it. And I can't wait to ask him how he's feeling.

I'm just wondering, do a lot of you also look forward to this, even with co-workers or whatever? I mean, he's not my SO, but I can't wait to be all like, "Poor baby," and cater to him if he wants me to. I guess that's the whole nurturing thing coming into play. I just want to be as near to him as possible, hear him sniffle, and hope for that still elusive sneeze I've never heard!

We are so alike. :doh:

When someone I love/care about has a cold, I really....REALLY....want to wait on them hand and foot, if they will let me. It's part of what gives me SUPREME joy about a cold! It's not even so much the sneezing, I just want to cuddle, fuss over and be generally sympathetic to the person.

Mind you, this is ONLY with people I'm really close to. Off hand, I can think of about four that might get the honor. :)

~Aku

Right, I definitely have to care about them! I guess, it's just wierd, knowing that I am actually looking forward to work, just because of him and his cold. :doh:

I used to be the same way a you, Sneesee. I used to look forward to going places, I never really wanted to go to before, if I knew someone I liked had a cold or allergies. I mean, people with allergies suffer as much (if not more) then people with a cold. So even if someone just has allergy problems, I still want to take care of them. *OK I kind of got a little of topic :doh: * Your not alone, and a metter of fact your making me feel less alone :)

Oh yeah, I have always had the fantasy of taking care of someone, (Like in my stories I write), But I am still too young to yet do it. :sweatdrop:

I dont really want to take care of them if they are a family member, But a cute boy ^.^ thats another story :unsure:

It's so weird - I really hate people fussing over me in any way, and I hate people making a big fuss out of having a cold too. But if a guy I like gets a cold, I just turn to mush and want to do the whole nurturing thing!

Estrelleta x

I love cuddling up with my boyfriend (and ones past) especially when they have a cold. I'll get them basically anything they want, but I don't enjoy it as much as cuddling up to them. I also really enjoy my bf cuddling up to me when I'm sick and sorta taking care of me... as long as parents have nothing to do with this and are nowhere near.

:D

First off, good 'prep-layout' to the question(!). Secondly, I can totally relate, my eyes used to go wide with glee at potential colds at work - but all that lasted only till I "remembered" I'm germophobic :yes::unsure:. I share your enthusiasm 'cept when I don't XD I'm not really sure what triggers the "eeew get away from me" factor for me exactly (though I have some theories), but it's something I can rise above sometimes... nurturing is so awwww :drool: warm and fuzzy.

You know I'm exactly the same way.

Whenever my gf gets sick or something, it seems like nothing else matters then just snuggling up to here with a blanket to help her feel better =))

i agree with you 100%

i love it when someone im close to gets sick,

not for the fact they feel poo... just for me to take care of em....

and there is def somthing about a cold sneeze that gets me even more exsighted!

• 8 years later...
On 5/13/2007 at 5:22 PM, army-girl said:

my eyes used to go wide with glee at potential colds at work - but all that lasted only till I "remembered" I'm germophobic :yes::unsure:. I share your enthusiasm 'cept when I don't XD I'm not really sure what triggers the "eeew get away from me" factor for me exactly (though I have some theories), but it's something I can rise above sometimes... 

I can relate to this sneeze conundrum. I fight constantly between being turned on by someone who is sneezing or stuffy and fear/paranoia that I'm going to get sick. I'm much more of an allergy-lover for that reason. Take of someone sick? Depends on how much I can "rise above" as you say. I'd be interested, army-girl, to hear what your theories are on the "get away from me" factor? 

On 5/11/2007 at 2:43 PM, estrelleta said:

I hate people making a big fuss out of having a cold too.

Ahahaha, this. I hate it when people whine! Probably because it's a pretty typical part of life and it'll pass soon. My best friend does this, every time he's even a little sick it's all he'll talk about.

Despite the pet peeve, I love caretaking. I love being in caretaker mode. But I do get a little bit blushy if it's not someone I'm close to? Like, I feel on top of the world when I'm doting over my signif. But when it comes to friends, even close friends, the pull is there but I'm just too flustered. I just sit around thinking about it instead of actually doing it.

• 1 month later...

I'm in to the whole caretaking thing but the only person I'm really willing to do it for is my girlfriend. Sadly I don't get many chances as she insists on carrying on with a cold.

I'm an onlooker lol. To an extent I'm usually eager to see if they're sick or whatever or how they are responding. I'm not eager at all to have any conversations about colds. Though I'd love to like pass them a tissue or provide them with NyQuil and stuff. To me, your statements to him were SO BOLD I could never do that. xD I'd gladly say nothing and just try to be generous by providing something that they need (a glass of water if they're coughing or something like that), I wouldn't say anything. There would be no "are you okay?" From me. There would be no back rub or forehead feeling or "how are you feeling?" etc. I'm just not brave enough. :( if I were braver I would. 

• 2 weeks later...
On May 13, 2007 at 8:46 PM, Armor. said:

You know I'm exactly the same way.

Whenever my gf gets sick or something, it seems like nothing else matters then just snuggling up to here with a blanket to help her feel better =))

^exactly how I feel when my husband gets a cold or allergies. Nothing else matters.  It becomes an obsession to just be near him.  It's very distracting!

I can't wait until I finally get a boyfriend who I can take care of when he's sick, but as of now I have no one who I would want to take care of when they're not feeling well. That sounds awful, but I'd really only want to nurture and do the whole care taking thing for a SO

I'm a very brisk and efficient caretaker. I make soup, tea, the lot. I make sure my caretakee (?) has what they need to feel better. I'll give tissues to someone with a runny nose, or lozenges to someone who's hoarse or coughing.

What I don't do well, or at all, is the whole "Awww poor baby..." thing. 

No, I totally get what you mean! Yeah, if one of my guy friends is sick, I still think it's cute and I'll take care of them and whatnot, even though they're not my SO. I still appreciate them, I guess. xD 

I haven't posted in ages! Lots of computer issues the past few years. But to come on and see one of my old posts redirected was such a surprise! 

And just to to update everyone, several years later, and both being single, I did get my chance to take care of Sick John a couple of times this past year. ?

Hahaha :D

Also, daaaaaaaang, girl! I thought you'd disappeared forever! :wub:

Archived