Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any James McAvoy fics around?

Mistress Quickly

I can't be the only one who thinks this guy is sexy and adorable in the extreme. I'm toying with the idea of writing a sf about him myself, but if there was one floating around about any of his various characters I'd certainly welcome it. Would anyone be interested if I did decide to write one? I know his character in The Last King of Scotland is a rotter, but he really looks delicious, and I have a few ideas here and there. :sweatdrop:

OMG, I have loved James ever since I first saw him as Mr. Tumnus in the Narnia movie! The guy is simply adorable. A story about him would be awesome! :sweatdrop:

Well, I'm glad you say that, V, because I was inspired overnight and have decided to go ahead with a James McAvoy fic after all. I am thinking Last King of Scotland here, but you are so right; he did totally bring the cute in Narnia. I never in my life thought I would go in for faun-fancying (or whatever he was supposed to be :drool: ). Such was my love I forced myself to sit through Becoming Jane just so I could feast my eyes on his frock-coated adorableness :drool:

Ren, I checked out your story (I hadn't seen it!!) and it is so GOOD, very cute indeed. Thanks for pointing me in its direction :laugh: I'm just glad that I'm not alone in my James-love. Keep your peepers open for a fic coming soon, bwahaha. :heart:

Ooooh I think that would be really good. I did want to see "Last King of Scotland" and even though the faun thing did nothing for me- I DID think that James was Very cute in the previews that I saw of "Last King of Scotland".

Besides- you are a Fabulous writer- and I'd love to see more of your writing anyway. :unsure::)

Archived