Sneeze Fetish Forum

She's sick again =(

Thorne

Although, I must admit I love all the sniffles and sneezing from my girl... I feel awful knowing she's feeling so sick, especially having just gotten over a cold.

She usually sleeps away her weekends from being tired because of university and work, so, having her sleeping in was nothing surprising to me. She usually makes it out of bed before 2:30pm though, so when the clock reached 3:30pm, I started to think either she was really tired, or something was up. So, I walked to our bedroom and found her wrapped up in blankets as if she was burried in a cocoon, and I really didn't want to wake her since she looked so peaceful, but she had asked me to wake her if she slept in because she didn't want to miss a show that was playing on tv... So, I started massaging her shoulders until she lazily opened her eyes and groggily said, "hi" . Her voice sounded kind of hoarse and I wasn't sure if it was because she just woke up or not until she told me she really wasn't feeling well and asked me if I'd cuddle with her for a while. We were cuddling for a while until she pulled away from me and sneezed tshoo into her hands. I blessed her. We stayed apart watching the show she wanted to watch and about a minute later she sneezed again the same way, i blessed her again. this kept happening for about 3 minutes and eventually I stopped blessing her and said, "okay, now you're on your own", to make her laugh, and she sneezed a final high pitched atishhhoo into her hands.

She stayed in bed all day, which means so did I since she really didn't want me leaving her at all. If I tried to even shift my weight onto the other side of my body she'd hold my arm a little closer lol. It was just nice to feel needed, and kind of funny when I did get up, because I had to explain where I was going and reassure her that I'd be back. After the process of explaining to her that I was going to get a heavier blanket from the closet because she was shivering, (which she denied), I was walking down the hall back to our room with the blanket over my shoulder when I heard her sneeze her tiny sounding tshoo and give a sniffle, so I called bless you to her and thought I'd bring her some tissues. Once I got to the room with the blanket and tissues she whispered, 'thank you', to me, so I asked her for what and she told me blessing her, because she couldn't yell thank you because it hurt. So, I had to give her a huge hug. lol. While I was hugging her I felt her breath start to hitch a bit, and I knew she was going to sneeze, but I really was hugging her tight and I think she knew that it wasn't worth fighting to get out so she turned her head away and sneezed atisshh into her shoulder. I rubbed her back a bit and asked her if she wanted the tissues and she nodded. So, I got up and got her those, after she quietly blew her nose she sneezed for what had to be 5 minutes into the tissues.

awwwww incredibly hott!!! but I can't believe sh is sick so much :( that really sucks! Good for you for taking such good care of her! ;)

That is so adorable; you take such good care of her.

well, a guys gotta take good care of his lady lol.

Wow those are nice =)

But it seems like she's been sick a lot? Have you thought about a doctor or something?

But then again she may have allergies...Those can do it to her too.

Ah well, anyway...Just keep up the good work :wacko:

Wow those are nice =)

But it seems like she's been sick a lot? Have you thought about a doctor or something?

Ah well, anyway...Just keep up the good work :wacko:

It's extremely difficult to get her to see a doctor because she's scared of them lol but I did manage to get her to see one last time she was feeling sick, even if it did mean lifting her up and throwing her over my shoulder haha (no joke) and, I'm prepared to do the same if things don't start looking up lol.

As for allergies, I really wish that's all it was... I hate seeing her feel sick. I'm thinking it's the flu...

Wow those are nice =)

Ah well, anyway...Just keep up the good work :laugh:

It's extremely difficult to get her to see a doctor because she's scared of them lol but I did manage to get her to see one last time she was feeling sick, even if it did mean lifting her up and throwing her over my shoulder haha (no joke) and, I'm prepared to do the same if things don't start looking up lol.

As for allergies, I really wish that's all it was... I hate seeing her feel sick. I'm thinking it's the flu...

HOTTTTTTT I SO want a guy to take care of me that way! That is SO adorable that you literally piced her up and took her to the doctor. You Rock.

:yes:

I HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER! Being sick this long is just NOOO fun!

Wow those are nice =)

Ah well, anyway...Just keep up the good work :)

HOTTTTTTT I SO want a guy to take care of me that way! That is SO adorable that you literally piced her up and took her to the doctor. You Rock.

:)

I HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER! Being sick this long is just NOOO fun!

lol, well I had to get her to a doctor some how :blushing:

I wish I could get a boyriend who would love and take care of me like you do your girlfriend, thorne :) She is so lucky to have someone to care of her when she's sick. Plus I wouldn't mind ending up in the position of care giver, to hold close a hot guy while he is sick to comfort him. You are one lucky guy!

I guess I never really thought of it as a "sweet" thing to do. I mean, I always thought of it like, she's sick so she needs to be taken care of until she feels better. If cuddles make her feel better, that's what I need to give her.

She's always done the same for me the few times I've come down with something.

I guess it's just instinct to me, lol.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived