Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing for other and having someone sneeze for you?

dasneeze

Hi all,

Two quick questions regarding sneezing that I thought were interesting.

1. Does anyone like sneezing for other people or would you have an inducing session for someone be it either a significant other, co-worker, or friend etc....?

2. Does anyone have a significant other who will sneeze for you? If so, do you have to ask them to sneeze for you or will they ever volunteer and how often will they sneeze for you?

Happy Sneezing,

Dasneeze

1. Does anyone like sneezing for other people or would you have an inducing session for someone be it either a significant other, co-worker, or friend etc....? Well, I would love to do this, if I was better at it. But personally, I'd only do it for another fetishist who I'm close with. I won't do it for just anyone, except I did do it for hubby when he asked me to one time. And since none of my co-workers have this fetish, I wouldn't induce for any of them either. Plus, I would only do it if the other fetishist really wanted me to, and as I said before, was a close friend.

2. Does anyone have a significant other who will sneeze for you? If so, do you have to ask them to sneeze for you or will they ever volunteer and how often will they sneeze for you? Well, sometimes, if the sun's out, hubby will try to get at least one sneeze out for me. But, this is not something that happens on a regular basis, and he doesn't try any other method at the moment.

1. Does anyone like sneezing for other people or would you have an inducing session for someone be it either a significant other, co-worker, or friend etc....? I would never be able to sneeze for someone because I'm afraid to sneeze :) I would never do an inducing session for anyone :nohappy:

2. Does anyone have a significant other who will sneeze for you? If so, do you have to ask them to sneeze for you or will they ever volunteer and how often will they sneeze for you? I'm single, and hope to get a SO who will induce for me, and I also hope they will make themselves sneeze for me without my asking for it :) That would be awsome :blushing:

1. Does anyone like sneezing for other people or would you have an inducing session for someone be it either a significant other, co-worker, or friend etc....?

I would induce for a significant other. That's it. If I were to ever do something like make a wav it would be anonymous, this is mostly cause the sharks can't take a "no" and honestly? I'd feel waaaaay too weird to induce in front of anyone else.

2. Does anyone have a significant other who will sneeze for you? If so, do you have to ask them to sneeze for you or will they ever volunteer and how often will they sneeze for you?

Well... he's TRIED many times. XD He's a sneezy person as it is, so I'm lucky in that aspect, however when it comes to inducing he has trouble doing it. I've asked, and like I said we've had a few sessions where he does his best.

As for volunteering, he's yet to do that cause he's just getting used to the fact that I get turned on by it. XD It's not very often but it's good enough for me!

1. NO. I hate the sound of my sneeze. And also, I don't like showing signs of illness in front of others (which would be the only way I sneeze in multiples of more than...well...one a day).

2. YES. My boyfriend induces for me a lot! It's to make up for the anti-allergy effect I seem to have on him normally. Sometimes I'll hint that I want him to, and other times he'll volunteer out of the blue. At these times I give him a funny, kind of skeptical look (:)), ask if he's serious, and then go and, as he puts it, "violate his nose". He'll sneeze for me at least once a day. At least...he did at school...we have to be apart for the summer! :)

Guest Descry

1. Well, it depends. I DEFINATELY sneeze for my SO whenever he seems in the mood for it, or whenever he just seems to need a little cheering up. Friends...Well, not so much. One friend in particular I would willingly - she shares the fetish as well ( Small world, huh? ), though she's far too shy to bring it up with me, let alone ask if I'll sneeze for her. I would love to, though, but I think it would just end up flustering her.

2. Dare and I will sneeze for eachother whenever wherever, as we see it fit. Timing comes into play, really, but I don't think we really have had any 'sneezing misshaps' as of yet. Now, perhaps this is a tad unusual, but I DO have a friend who sneezes for me. Sometimes I'll ask, other times he just will. It's less of an attraction with this than more of just a facination. Either way, he and I are close friends, and so it doesn't really feel odd as it would with anyone else.

hehehe I like inducing when someone does not KNOW I am inducing...like in the bathroom and a guy is in the other room and gives me a bless you...its the caretaker whore thing...LOVE when a guy cares enough to take care of me or show concern...yuummmy and I do the same in return!

and yes, luckily I have a guy who induces for me! he loves how WILD it drives me! :drool::unsure:

:drool: well, i am the one who promises to sneeze 50 times in one night for Aku :unsure:

i have no problems sneezing in front of people, in fact i like to. i have a bit of an unusual sound, and it tends to attract a lot of attention, and much sympathetic blessing, and me being the *insert sarcasm* modest, and unobtrusive person that i am *end sarcasm* i utterly love the commotion i can cause. i have literally stopped entire lectures full of people to get a collective headturn and blessing in total shock...

and i really like to induce. i like the way it feels, i love the way sneezing feels in general. I am more than willing to induce for people i am close to, now i probably wouldnt for a total stranger, but for a friend or SO, sure.

hmm..well, i am Aku's husband, and she will induce for me, as i induce for her...and we have lovely fits of torture....and i dont generally have to ask her. she will "fight back" generally after i sneak an induced one into the conversation...because i am a bastard... :laugh:

Why, yes. I like sneezing for Chui as much as she'd like for me to sneeze, actually. There are a handful of other people I will sneeze for, but I like doing it for her the most. It pleases me to please her. However, I would never....EVER....do this for a man. :drool: It's a good thing my SO does not have this fetish.

Mr. Aku will sneeze for me whenever I like, as will my kata partner. I don't have to ask either of them. They always seem to "know" when it will "get" me. :unsure:

I really don't mind sneezing for other people, and if I really care about the person I LIKE doing it. I don't think I would do it for someone that didn't have the fetish, but if someone without the fetish asked, I might at least try it. Now, I wouldn't do this for just anyone. I have to know the person fairly well, but if I like you and am comfortable with you, sure!

Ryan used to sneeze for me all the time. He volunteered, he did it when I asked, even when I wasn't around he would call and leave me sneezy messages on my voice mail. It was fantastic! He would sneeze for me usually daily (probably because he knew it would lead to other stuff ... I'm so easy ... :) )

• 2 weeks later...

the only person i would have a session for is my SO.

i have only just told him of my fetish so i have not had a chance to see if he would offer occasionaly, but he did offer when i confessed my secret. i can only assume that he will offer again some wild night.

Archived