Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pastor Sneeze (m)

ringsfan02

Yesterday at church our pastor was giving his Mother's Day sermon. He's in his late 30's, brown haired, slender and tall with a large pointed nose. All at once his breath hitched, his face wrinkled into a pre-sneeze expression, he turned his head and sneezed into his suit jacket. "haashooo!" I'd heard him sneeze outside of church before and knew he usually sneezed doubles so I wasn't surprised when he sneezed again. This time, into a handkerchief he quickly drew from his back pocket, another "Haaashooo!, and a little stronger. A few people near the front murmured "bless you." He thanked them quickly blew his nose and jokingly apologized. Must be a touch of pollen." he said. Then he continued with the sermon. It made a nice interlude!

Amazing obs! There is something very cool about people at the centre of attention sneezing. And it's cute he talked about it :) Thanks for posting!

That's great. Got to be one of those "not a really good time to sneeze" moments. Not to mention that Priest, Pastors, etc. usually have a mic on them, so that had to have echoed all over the place. :)

*grin* I liked that too. Not that I would have Ever thought such a think when I've seen a nice looking pastor up front :):) Unfortunately- I haven't had that experience- so thanks for sharing yours. :lol:

There's just something about what he does for a living that makes this obs that much more special! Thank you for sharing! It's probably a combination of wrong time to sneeze, sneezing in front of a large crowd, and the fact that it was in the house of worship that made it so enjoyable! :)

Only just seen this obs : Very good. I wonder if he is allergic to the pollen. Good to see he's a confirmed doubles sneezer too - it gives you a welcome second chance; even if you do see the first sneeze, you are primed for the second.

Simply awesome!

I've so always wondered about situations like that.

And now I know!

Thanks so much for sharing.

Archived