Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mental Inducing?

Guest Descry

Guest Descry

Alright, so recently I found myself and a close friend ( who knows about my fetish, of course ) discussing sneezing. I don't remember how we came about the topic, but nonetheless, it was quite delightful. Mm hmm, now, we got onto the wonderful topic of inducing, and it was here I discovered that he could make himself sneeze...MENTALLY! Now, perhaps I'm just totally new to this, or it's uncommon...But...It just baffles and amazes me.

He literally can just think about sneezing, or his nose tickling...something along those lines...And BAM, he'll sneeze a few seconds later. He even demonstrated ( rather nicely, I might add ) the talent in action. Naturally, I wish I could have this particular blessing, but alas, I tried and was able to produce nothing but a faint, possibly even non-existant tickle.

Anyway, to the point - can anyone mentally induce like this? I'm intensely curious if anyone can, or knows anyone who is able to...That, or just any general thoughts/comments on the subject.

Thanks all. =)

I can actually do this by reading this forum. If I read about sneezing enough, alas, I will end up with a, "HEISHOOOO!" Or maybe even three. I am one of those "Mental Inducers" I guess you could say :drool:

~Tubas

oh my word! what i wouldn't give to be able to do that! :unsure: oh i can imagine all the mischief i would get into during kata with Aku :drool:

Guest Descry

Ohh, lucky lucky Tubas...I'd love to be able to do that, I certainly would.

And as for mischief...Well, I can think of all kinds myself, right off the top of my head. My friend should really start putting his powers to better use...

I know I've bragged of this before, but I'm just so darn awesome that I must repeat myself.

I can do ALOT of things mentally. The brain is a very powerful thing and with a little determination and imagination, one can will themselves to do pretty much anything. I can will tears to come out of my eyes (though it's REALLY hard) and will myself to feel warmer or colder.

It's actually really easy if you have the determination to set your mind to it. I do it by focusing my mind on each stage of the sneeze in turn. First I imagine the tickle. I think about it really hard as if it were really there. I focus on, where would it be? What does it feel like? I imagine it growing, as if turning up a dial. The next bit is a little harder, you have to visualise the "breathing in" bit. I just concentrate really hard on what it would feel like, imagine it happening and work with the "expectation" that it's about to happen in my head.

Past that stage, you don't even HAVE to force the sneeze. It'll just happen. If you're me. Shoot, I just did it right now and I was only halfway concentrating.

Try it, you just may surprise yourself! :)

I know I've bragged of this before, but I'm just so darn awesome that I must repeat myself.

I can do ALOT of things mentally. The brain is a very powerful thing and with a little determination and imagination, one can will themselves to do pretty much anything. I can will tears to come out of my eyes (though it's REALLY hard) and will myself to feel warmer or colder.

It's actually really easy if you have the determination to set your mind to it. I do it by focusing my mind on each stage of the sneeze in turn. First I imagine the tickle. I think about it really hard as if it were really there. I focus on, where would it be? What does it feel like? I imagine it growing, as if turning up a dial. The next bit is a little harder, you have to visualise the "breathing in" bit. I just concentrate really hard on what it would feel like, imagine it happening and work with the "expectation" that it's about to happen in my head.

Past that stage, you don't even HAVE to force the sneeze. It'll just happen. If you're me. Shoot, I just did it right now and I was only halfway concentrating.

I am DEFINITELY going to practice that!

You know I'm kinda like Tubas.

Like I'll read a obs or something and then I'll feel like I have to sneeze. Sometimes I do, sometimes it's just a tickle...But it's something right?

Then again, maybe it's just luck. :)

As I said in a different thread on this board, my fake sneezes are so like my natural ones, that I can't tell the difference. I think maybe my "fakes" are actually "mentally induced." I decide that I want to sneeze, and so I do. It feels real. It sounds real. It sprays real, and I need to blow my nose afterwards. The only difference is that it is voluntary rather than involuntary.

In any event, I like it!

Guest Descry

I definately have tried. No extremely satisfying results, but I dare say I'm getting closer. The tickling, 'the face'...Eyes even watering a little at one point.

Well, practice makes perfect, right? =)

Count me in for one of those "mental" inducers. It happens frequently when I'm reading the forum or writing about it. However, if I concentrate and focus (like KK mentioned), I can almost always get a few out. The mind is, indeed, a very powerful thing. :)

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

Damnit! I try and I try to do it, but it just won't work. Actually, the hesitation and the breathing are perfect, but there is never an end result because I can never get the tickle to build. All that ever happens is my eyes tear.

Guest Descry

Hah, I'm actually starting to get better at it, really, though it does take some good concentration...And I'll admit, I'm easily distracted...

Either way, It's really interesting to hear all the stories and such from everyone, and all the tips and such...Wonderful! Thanks everyone. =D

I don't mentally induce, as a matter of fact I don't induce, because I don't like to sneeze, but if you do like to sneeze, you can make it happen just by focusing on it. As a neuropsychologist want-to-be, I say the mind is a powerful thing. Just try thinking about yourself sneezing, or think about what makes you sneeze. There was a study done, someone with allergies to flowers always sneezed when ever they saw flowers. In the study, they put fake flowers in a room and didn't tell the person, when they walked in they started sneezing and had the full affects of allergies. It turns out the person didn't even have allergies to begin with, it was something psychological that caused them to react like they had allergies.

Lol I thought I was crazy...Yes I can do this, have been doing it for a long time. I don't masturbate but I can make myself sneeze if I think about it hard enough. :yes: But I never would have started this thread. Well now I know I'm not the only one, awesome.

I can't mentally induce, but I have noticed that every single time I visit this forum and often when I listen to wavs I will sneeze just once for seemingly no reason. Which is saying something because I don't sneeze very often or very easily.

Like tonight for instance. I haven't come to the forums for quite a while until just a few minutes ago, and sure enough after about two minutes of clicking and scrolling, "Ha-choo!"... for the first time in about two days! Hehe. The mind is a wacky thing.

• 3 years later...

i cant do it at will, but all i have to do is read something with sneezing or see listen to something with sneezing, or if i think about sneezing for long periods of time, i get sneezy. for example, every time i'm on this site, i have a fit. :omg:

When I'm reading fics on here I sometimes do end up with a slight tickly feeling, even more so if I'm trying to write a story, I guess it depends on how hard I'm trying to imagine it. It's never actually turned into a sneeze though. When I was a kid, I knew a boy who could mentally induce whenever he wanted. When you're 10, that's practically a super-power :zippy:

every time i'm on this site, i have a fit. :hug:

Isn't it nice that you know what you can do to have a fit? ^_^ But I find that I tend to sneeze when I'm at the Forum. I wonder if it's similar to the way that yawning seems to be contagious.

• 3 weeks later...

I just discovered I can do this within the last few days! It takes a few minutes but it works every time. I have to really concentrate on it, though. I doubt I could do it while having a conversation or anything, but maybe in the future once I get better at it?

Alright, so recently I found myself and a close friend ( who knows about my fetish, of course ) discussing sneezing. I don't remember how we came about the topic, but nonetheless, it was quite delightful. Mm hmm, now, we got onto the wonderful topic of inducing, and it was here I discovered that he could make himself sneeze...MENTALLY! Now, perhaps I'm just totally new to this, or it's uncommon...But...It just baffles and amazes me.

He literally can just think about sneezing, or his nose tickling...something along those lines...And BAM, he'll sneeze a few seconds later. He even demonstrated ( rather nicely, I might add ) the talent in action. Naturally, I wish I could have this particular blessing, but alas, I tried and was able to produce nothing but a faint, possibly even non-existant tickle.

Anyway, to the point - can anyone mentally induce like this? I'm intensely curious if anyone can, or knows anyone who is able to...That, or just any general thoughts/comments on the subject.

Thanks all. =)

I can do this myself. Not hard to do either.

I can't necessarily will myself to do it, but I find if I'm thinking about it or writing something on-topic, surfing the forum, etc., then I'll have a higher tendency to do so. Or maybe I just notice it because I'm thinking about it? xD; I'll have to watch that.

• 1 month later...

I can do this sometimes. Sometimes I'll think of sneezing then sneeze, but can't quite do it on demand like your friend.

Archived