Sneeze Fetish Forum

I hurt myself sneezing

Jess

My allergies have been bad the past couple of weeks. I'm used to it as I used to take allergy shots 2 times a week until I was 18.( I started taking them at age 3) Anyway, this morning I got up and sneezed my usual "Heeeiiiissssshhhho" and then " Itchu" and "Aiyaishoooo"(my sneezes never sound alike) and I pulled something my back and OMG did it hurt. So after that I went into a huge sneezing fit and pulled something in my chest. Ugh. It's awful. So every time I sneeze, I wince. Well, scratch that, I wince every time I move. I have always been a forceful sneezer but man, it's never caused me to hurt myself like this.

When my husband came home from work, I explained the situation to him and then told him that he must think I'm nuts. He said he didn't think I was nuts and that it had happened to Sammy Sosa last year and it actually caused him to have to take some time off from playing. So I've been lying on the heating pad and popping ibuprofen and Tylenol(alternating b/w them every 2-4 hours) and trying not to sneeze. :lmfao:

Good heavens! You ARE a strong sneezer. Have some antihistamine with the ibuprofen and tylenol, and feel better soon.

So I've been lying on the heating pad and popping ibuprofen and Tylenol(alternating b/w them every 2-4 hours) and trying not to sneeze. :laugh:

Believe me, I feel your pain. :lmfao:

My back is actually starting to act up and the idea of sneezing now makes me very nervous. ;)

Heavens, those sneezes of yours must give a whole new meaning to enormousness! What a shame you can't enjoy them.

I always wonder what precisely causes these sneeze-related injuries; I think when you get better you'll just have to practse sneezing a lot until you can do it in a non painful way...there ought to be a sneezing clinic so people can learn the healthiest way of sneezing!

Dear Jess,

I'm sorry your in so much pain :laugh: I have been there myself, I wrote an obs. a few months back about how I hurt my ribs becouse of one of my monster sneezes :laugh: .

I just thought I would offer some advice (one painful sneezer to another). Instead of using a hot pack on your Back try using an ice pack. cold is a much better antiimflamitory agent than heat is. I remember a friend of mine who is a Physical Therapist used to say "in the war against inflamation heat is a pop gym were ice is a cannon!" I just thought this might help.

I hope you feel better soon :heart:

Archived