Sneeze Fetish Forum

Remembering sneezes

blink

Do you find that you can remember sneezes very easily? Because my bf sneezed three times tonight, and I know it was amazing, but I can't even remember what they souonded like! I just know they were adorable, lol! Anyways, he is the only one this happens with, and it all the time! It sad cuz he doesn't sneeze that often, and I kinda want to be able to remember them, haha. How about you?

Guest Descry

I find I often don't remember each specific sneeze itself, but if it's someone I know (or myself), then I just remember in general how they are.

Sometimes, though, I find that I am able to remember sneezes...Though, usually it's because it was tied to an event, or it was good/bad timing, embarassing, ect. That sort of thing always lets it stick out more in my mind, though that goes for a lot of things as well, other than sneezes and the like.

If the sneeze is memorable (like the sound is unique, I really liked it, something like that) I remember everything about it like the sound, where I was, the buildup, who said what before and after. If it was just another sneeze to me I don't remember specifics and I just remember that there was a sneeze.

Isn't that so frustrating? I can never remember the sound of a sneeze, no matter how hard I try! The only surefire way to remember is to have it recorded, but that isn't always practical. I wish I just had this collection of sneeze sounds somewhere in my mind that I could access whenever I wanted to.

Teen Girl Squad!

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

Ditto. It's a good thing for me that I can usually remember sneezes rather well.

Oh yeah, and I just wanted to say hi to everyone here! So nice to find a place where people understand me and where I can openly to people about my hidden obsession without everyone thinking I'm sick and disgusting (not that the fetish is NEARLY as gross as other ones). It's actually quite a relief. But anyway, just wanted to say it.

You kids... :laugh:

Before the internet.... all we HAD was memory! See a sneeze on TV? Cant record it, :nohappy: you had to REMEMBER IT!! :laugh: No You Tube. No MYSPACE. Nothing but memories....

I remember sneezes from the 60's... but I cant recall what I had for breakfast this morning. :heart:

Oh yeah.... WHISKEY!! :heart:

Um, luckily, I'm one of those people who has a very vivid mind, and can remember sneezes for years! Kind of like Sternuto said, I can totally remember lots of great sneezes from over the years. I store them, and use them over and over, and over again when I need to!

Um, luckily, I'm one of those people who has a very vivid mind, and can remember sneezes for years!

You sure are good at that and that's what makes for such wonderfully descriptive observations from you all the time. :laugh:

I have a very vivid memory when it comes to sneezes exspecialy if I really like the sneezer :heart: Now if it's just a really nice sneeze but I don't really know the sneezer or got a good enough look at them to make a mental note then I have a much harder time :laugh:

Lamborghini
You kids... :nohappy:

Before the internet.... all we HAD was memory! See a sneeze on TV? Cant record it, :nohappy: you had to REMEMBER IT!! :heart: No You Tube. No MYSPACE. Nothing but memories....

I remember sneezes from the 60's... but I cant recall what I had for breakfast this morning. :unsure:

Oh yeah.... WHISKEY!! :laugh:

:laugh: You never fail to make me laugh, you know that Stern? :laugh:

I am the type that can't really remember sneezes. Usually minutes after the sneeze, I can't remember it anymore. Kinda sad actually. :heart:

Lamborghini

i am another one like Sternuto who can remember sneezes, but not what i had for breakfast :mellow:

it's funny cuz I can remember the sound of almost every sneeze I've ever seen/heard, but I can only not remember his! Does anyone have an explaination? Maybe they're just too good for my little brain to handle, lol!

I can remember the sound, who it was, where it was and even if there was a song playing at the time.

Guess I'm just hardcore. :mellow:

I WISH I could remember!

But why can't I?

Now I'm really REALLY struggling to remember some awesome sneezes from people I've been attracted to and I can't.

Frustrating.

My sneeze memory is borderline scary, I can remember sneezes from kindergarten to this day... good ol' vivid memory, I think it's evident in the way I write my observations, I like details.

Well .. i DO have a very vivid mind as a lot of people already good at remembering stated .. just with me the problem is .. my memory sucks .. and i mean REALLY sucks I've so much trouble remembering things i forgot almost everything in the period of 1 to 5 days i can almost never remember what i did 3 days ago :laugh: .. i do have a few things i remember a little better .. for example i can memorize numbers pretty well i did most of my problems in math tests mostly just in my head without any notes (of course i made quite some more mistakes that way :laugh:) .. and i think i have a slightly better memory with sneezes .. but well really only a slightly one i bet i forgot a whole lot of sneezes i would say a number .. but i can't remember :). Maybe thats why i can listen to wavs over and over and over and over and over and over and over though .. cause i forget about the sneezes and they are always as amazing again :laugh: ?

Anyway .. i have trouble with remembering stuff in general .. and so i have with remembering sneezes as well :D. My dad always says i would forget my behind if it wouldn't be attached to me .. and .. i hate to admit it .. but i totally would .. hell i would most likely forget my own name if people wouldn't tell me it all the time :drool:.

I only remember the really good ones. . . . and like Sneesee, I remember them over and over . . . .

i am another one like Sternuto who can remember sneezes, but not what i had for breakfast :laugh:

Chocolate Elephants. :goof:

Wow, my head is like a database for sneezes like. I have loads etched into my memory.

What's more confusing is when people suddenly change their sneeze.

• 5 years later...

Archived