Sneeze Fetish Forum

VoOs' Death Note drawings

VoOs

Sorry Raito-kun, but in my world you always lose. ;)

Man, I've had this scenario with L sneeze torturing Light stuck in my head for a month, and now I finally managed to get it down on paper. Took me forever, but I think it was worth it...

STP80471.jpg

Here he is as promised: a sneezy little Ryuuzaki. :proud: It's nothing special, school is killing me right now, so I haven't got much time to draw. Hope you like him anyway :blushing:

STP80479.jpg

And here we have...Teru! ^_^ He has caught a cold in the rain. Hehehe!

STP80493.jpg

Enjoy!

Ooh, yes, lovely!! Let him have it, L!

Your guys are always so handsome *_* I adore your style, and this scenario is tantalizingly sadistic :drool: I approve!! (And I have to see the second Death Note movie at some point...we watched the first one in Conversational Japanese first semester...manga and anime might be a good idea too)

Oh this is great! And yes, L sneezing would be fantastic!! :D You're so talented I can't wait!!! :drool:

:nohappy: .......Torture is RIGHT!!!! :rolleyes: Gosh darn *breathes heavily* this is some hot stuff......*sighs* my fantasies are becoming a reality. Do you know how amazing this is?? Especially since I was just going to check the forum for the first time in a couple days right before I went off to go watch the newest episode of death note but now I'm not going to be able to watch it without naughty slashy fetishy thoughts swarming through my head. All I can really say is thank you and worship you because I never really thought someone would draw my new lil obsession ;) ........ Aahh its getting pretty hot in here, I'm gonna go off and steam in this wonderful torture concept of L and Light for a while.....*thinks dirty thoughts*

Thanks again :cryhappy: you rock my world!!! hahaha

. . . .

Ok, that's it. VOOS! I'm marrying you and I don't wanna hear objections. :rolleyes:

Can that be ANY hotter!? Light's face just KILLS ME! *whimpers* And I think I wanna feast on his tummy for the rest of my life as well. *squeal* Even L looks DELICIOUSLY adorable and I usually don't like art of him, but that is just A+++++ material, m'love.

OHMYGOD!! I want to write this so bad!! ;)

Seriously, you are the mostest awesome and art is SO HOT and I love you and I'm a babbling VoOsfangirl. :nohappy::cryhappy:

Thank you for your comments everyone! :rolleyes:

;)If Kisa was to write this scene, VoOs would DIE from panty explosion. Yes.

Kyaaa! :laugh: Adorable buildup face! The guy himself is cute too! Really! :laugh:

:laugh: Thank you sweetie! *hugs you*

VOos, I LOVE the way you draw hair, holy crap! This is an amazingly sexy pose and it gives ME bad ideas as well! :yes: JFLSDKJFDS I just adore your art....:clapping2:

Oohh, thank you so much, Chui and Aku! *blushes* I'm glad you like it.

Mmm, lovely! Shirtless sneeze torture. I think I need to go and take care of something, this was too much! :drool::twisted: Thank you for sharing!

If I knew anything about this anime, I'd totally have to write something from it just from looking at the characters. I actually read about it today and it sounds pretty freakin' interesting. :blushing: I'm downloading a couple of eps. to see if I like it. I'm generally not to picky about anime that's drawn well (and this is drawn very well!) so I think I can dig it! :laugh: What is the name of the dark-haired one, again? Is it just "L?" Aside from silver/white-haired bastards, I have a thing for dark hair as well!

If I knew anything about this anime, I'd totally have to write something from it just from looking at the characters. I actually read about it today and it sounds pretty freakin' interesting. -_- I'm downloading a couple of eps. to see if I like it. I'm generally not to picky about anime that's drawn well (and this is drawn very well!) so I think I can dig it! :heart: What is the name of the dark-haired one, again? Is it just "L?" Aside from silver/white-haired bastards, I have a thing for dark hair as well!

You never get to know L's real name, but he's also called Ryuuzaki. :huh:

Aku, Death Note is the best freakin anime I've EVER seen. And if YOU wrote something from it... :lmfao: That. would. be. Amazing.

Oohh, thank you so much, Chui and Aku! *blushes* I'm glad you like it.

oh no darling....not like....LOVE it!!!

-_-

love all your art....have been futtering around on the artwork board...and my fingers would fall off if i commented on how amazing i think you are...but i totally LOVE your style and everything you do is just utterly wonderful and beautiful...

:lmfao:

*finis to the fangirling*

OMG L! Damn girl. You seriously rock all over the place. :bleh: And stop making me like L! You're getting me in trouble with my friends that do and I always said he was creepy. :huh:

It was sooo funny and I have to share with you; my best friend has been into DN for like, ever, and I asked her what kind of situation/plot I could use for your pic as in to write it out. And she ...omfg. She started going on about "Kira at 53.5%!" and such and I sat there staring like, " :lmfao: BUAH!?" It didn't work when I asked her to write it out and I'd go back and fiddle with it. :laugh: Of course, watching the first few eps a year ago isn't going to help. -_- But, it was funny and had to mention.

Back on topic: you're so made of awesome. :heart:

OMG L! Damn girl. You seriously rock all over the place. :lol: And stop making me like L! You're getting me in trouble with my friends that do and I always said he was creepy. :lol:

It was sooo funny and I have to share with you; my best friend has been into DN for like, ever, and I asked her what kind of situation/plot I could use for your pic as in to write it out. And she ...omfg. She started going on about "Kira at 53.5%!" and such and I sat there staring like, " :bleh: BUAH!?" It didn't work when I asked her to write it out and I'd go back and fiddle with it. :lol: Of course, watching the first few eps a year ago isn't going to help. -_- But, it was funny and had to mention.

Back on topic: you're so made of awesome. :laugh:

Muahahahaha! Kiiiisa, listen to my voice...L's not creepy, L's cuuuuute... :huh:

*SQUEAL!* You really are the sweetest! :hug: Thank you so much for always being so nice in my art threads!

B-b-but you...? Are you actually going to write that torture scene??! Because if you do...I don't think I would be able to handle it! :laugh: Just the thought of yaoiness of any kind between Light and L drives me totally crazy (they're like, the only slash pairing that I really find hot) but a SNEEZE FIC about them? Oooohhh god... :lmfao::heart:

Wow, the new added one is great too (almost better, actually)! :P He looks so helpless! :wheels:

Muahahahaha! Kiiiisa, listen to my voice...L's not creepy, L's cuuuuute... :D

*SQUEAL!* You really are the sweetest! :hug: Thank you so much for always being so nice in my art threads!

B-b-but you...? Are you actually going to write that torture scene??! Because if you do...I don't think I would be able to handle it! :laugh: Just the thought of yaoiness of any kind between Light and L drives me totally crazy (they're like, the only slash pairing that I really find hot) but a SNEEZE FIC about them? Oooohhh god... :wheels::P

:hyp: Your soothing voice and amazing artwork won't work on meee.... :hyp: ...oh wait, it did. XD

Awww, nah! :blushing: That's because I adore you. ^_^! And is very true! You explode of talent all over my screen...then I have to clean it up... with drool. :lmfao: That was funnier in my head.

I reeeeally really want to! (I've always had a crush on Light since she first started watching anyway. Mwuaha!) I have the best beta for it since I know nothing and am such an anal stickler for details and making sure everything is right. (Which I curse all the time since it gets annoying. :D ) Hehehe, she even gave me a good way to get them in the position they are in as well as I'm horrible at openings. :innocent:

So I watched the latest epsiode of Death Note, saw Teru, and went :jawdrop::) WTF HE'S HOT! And not only is he gorgeous, he's also a BIG Kira-fan, which means that he is a sick, evil bastard who deserves to be tortured. :lol:

Hm, looks like there's only Near left for me to draw now. How old is Near, anyway? 14? All those toys he plays with all the time... :lol:

:)

Kisa needed medical assistance from spontaneous combustion. The UBER HOTNESS KILLED HER DEAD! :lol:

And then revived to tell Voos that she rocks her world like crazy and that has to be the hottest thing she will EVER see before going to bed. And will now stop talking in 3rd person.

:jawdrop: Omg. Seriously. The pre-face is like the hottest thing in the world. Cooooold in the raaaaain. Oh my. If I could form words that made sense right now.... :lol: You are.... incredible. :lol:

(Kisa that emoticon rocks! :lol: )

VoOs! I cant believe i haven't commented here yet! :jawdrop:

Dude, i LOVE it. The first torture one? gnnrrrhhh....buwuwuuuuhh...... :lol: i sort of froze up the first time i saw it. really. I jsut sort of... stopped. :blinked: like a mini-stroke from a hotness overload :lol:

I swear, the way you drew those jeans... :lol: they're so amazingly good!! Im SERIOUSLY impressed man. :)

And the others are awesome. Sneezing in the rain? YES PLEASE!! :hyper:

Ahh.... i love you VoOs :lol:

Yiiii! A guy sneezing from being wet! :dead: Nyaaan! Poor thing! *I imagine him at home shrouded in a thick blanket, with a cup of tea in hand and being all sneezing and sniffly (if you lack inspiration, I hope this might be of help)*

Yiiii! A guy sneezing from being wet! :blushing: Nyaaan! Poor thing! *I imagine him at home shrouded in a thick blanket, with a cup of tea in hand and being all sneezing and sniffly (if you lack inspiration, I hope this might be of help)*

Hehehe, what a lovely idea, TeaParty :lol:

Thank you for commenting! :omg: And thank you Kisa and Hippo! You guys rock! :firework:

Archived