Sneeze Fetish Forum

VoOs' Death Note drawings

VoOs

please reupload these so I can see the hotness!

No can do. I'm afraid they have been deleted from the surface of the Earth. If drawings have been removed, it's usually a sign that the artist don't want them to be viewed anymore. But have a look around! This art board is full of hotness of all kinds. :)

• 2 weeks later...

No can do. I'm afraid they have been deleted from the surface of the Earth. If drawings have been removed, it's usually a sign that the artist don't want them to be viewed anymore. But have a look around! This art board is full of hotness of all kinds. :blushing:

Ouch. LOL Thankfully they are on my hard drive. :)

No can do. I'm afraid they have been deleted from the surface of the Earth. If drawings have been removed, it's usually a sign that the artist don't want them to be viewed anymore. But have a look around! This art board is full of hotness of all kinds. :)

Ouch. LOL Thankfully they are on my hard drive. :laugh:

Could you maybe send them to me please?

No can do. I'm afraid they have been deleted from the surface of the Earth. If drawings have been removed, it's usually a sign that the artist don't want them to be viewed anymore. But have a look around! This art board is full of hotness of all kinds. :rolleyes:

Ouch. LOL Thankfully they are on my hard drive. :lol:

Could you maybe send them to me please?

What on Earth makes you think that they are worth seeing? :D But sure. Kisa, is you read this, you have my permission to send them to Midnight here. (I'd rather she asked me first, but hey... ;) )

U-um. Could I possibly be sent them as well? If it's okay with VoOs, that is. They were one of the first things I saw on this website, and in fact one of the first things I saw that made me realize other people were LIKE ME OMG~ so I'm rather nostalgic for them, and I absolutely loved them the first time I saw them.

• 3 weeks later...
What on Earth makes you think that they are worth seeing? :laugh: But sure. Kisa, is you read this, you have my permission to send them to Midnight here. (I'd rather she asked me first, but hey... :winkkiss: )

(Oh god this is late!)

Because ALL of your art is the most amazing things on earth, duh! :rolleyes: LMAO! :2lovers:

I guess I was a bit "nah nah" because I save *everything* from my fave artists being late would make me cry forever and ever. XD! But yeah I wouldn't have sent them out unless you were ok with it because I respect ya'll too much. <3 *smoochlove*

• 7 years later...

Okay, sorry for bringing this back to life, but I am going to KILL if I don't get a look at these drawings so... could you please reupload? Or at least send them to me? If possible? (Please..?)

19 hours ago, minahil82 said:

Okay, sorry for bringing this back to life, but I am going to KILL if I don't get a look at these drawings so... could you please reupload? Or at least send them to me? If possible? (Please..?)

hon I can see that you're new to the forum, but it's not good form to bump old posts from over 10 years ago to ask for a continuation or if you can see the images that have been taken down.  Both Kisa and VoOs are barely on the forum anymore 

On 7/24/2019 at 12:11 AM, minahil82 said:

Oh, okay, sorry... Thanks for the information. I'll be more careful from now on... Sorry...

It's ok, it's just something to take into consideration

Archived