Sneeze Fetish Forum

Venezuelan sneezes (M)

atchoum

There is a Venezuelan man who has been working with us for about 18 months now. He’s 28 years old, medium height and prematurely bald (what does that suggest?); rather good looking, strong chin, average nose. I was convinced that he wasn’t a great sneezer, as I had only seen him sneeze twice in this period – though we have only really been working together for about three months – and each time it was a pleasant but quite unremarkable single : achoo.

About a week ago I was talking to some students while this guy was talking to some other Latin Americans, just on the other side of the room, when I noticed he sneezed. It was the same achoo that I had heard before, but about ten seconds later there was another, then another, then another. He drew away from the group and went as if to leave the room, the sneezes coming faster all the time. By the time he got to the door at the far end of the room, the sneezes were not coming so fast, so he turned around and came back again. He eventually stopped after what must have been at least 20 sneezes. After all this, not one nose blow, and no one made any comment – at least that I could hear.

It reminds me of a Cuban friend who lived with us for some months, who would usually sneeze average singles, and once in a while would launch off into a series of about ten, each one more intense than the previous one, which didn’t seem to be the case with the Venezualan man. Which makes me think, are Latin Americans particularly gifted when it comes to sneezing ?

I don't know about Latin Americans being sneezier than others, but WHOA that was one hot obs! ;) Thanks for sharing, atchoum! :proud:

Interesting observation, Atchoum. I haven't had a whole lot of experience with international sneezers.

I have seen quite a few hispanics sneeze, and they seem to be pretty varied in terms of frequency and intensity. I know the Latin culture is generally more forceful, so maybe they don't suppress or inhibit their sneezes as much as say, the Japanese.

Interesting observation, Atchoum. I haven't had a whole lot of experience with international sneezers.

I have seen quite a few hispanics sneeze, and they seem to be pretty varied in terms of frequency and intensity. I know the Latin culture is generally more forceful, so maybe they don't suppress or inhibit their sneezes as much as say, the Japanese.

Archived