Sneeze Fetish Forum

Induced self obs (F)

The Maharaja

While walking home from the library this afternoon, I felt a faint tickle in my nose. Since I never sneeze in public, I thought I would make my public sneezing debut, but the sneeze wouldn’t come.

I decided that I would induce right then and there because I don’t like to do it at home for fear of my family hear me. I broke off a part of a flexible twig and discreetly put it up my nose and rolled it around a little bit. My eyes started to water, but the sneeze would not come. I took off my sunglasses and glanced at the sun, ehh-shoo! I decided that I didn’t like the twig method, it was too sharp, so I ditched it. I walked down a quite cul-de-sac where I knew no one could see me. I leaned against a fence that was hidden my a few small trees at the end of the cul de sac.

I found a long slender leaf and swirled it around in my nose. It tickled fiercely and I looked at the sun again eh-choo! EHSHOO! I kept the leaf in my nose as I sneezed, tickling it more each time. AH-CHOO! ESCHOO!!! ! I sneezed again, a tear streaming down my cheek. I searched in my backpack for tissues, doubting that I had any, but low and behold, there they were! I blew my nose and started to walk back to my house, but then I thought to my self that five sneezes wasn’t enough so I hid the tissue in my hand while tickling my nose with it. It worked almost immediately and I could help but sneeze ah-HITCHOO!!! Heh- ETCHOO!! I sneezed three more times with out removing the tissue from my nose. Eh SHOO!!! HAH-SHOO!!! EHHH CHOO!!!!! My last sneeze was so big that I felt dizzy afterwards. That was enough for me and blew my nose and continued walking home like nothing happened.

Fabulous obs! That really was a spectacular public sneezing debut; you ought to get some sort of award. I particularly like the3 three different inducing methods; well, four incliuding photicnesse, and respective sneeze varieties.

Hmm...where do you normally do your inducing?

Fabulous obs! That really was a spectacular public sneezing debut; you ought to get some sort of award. I particularly like the3 three different inducing methods; well, four incliuding photicnesse, and respective sneeze varieties.

Hmm...where do you normally do your inducing?

Thanks! I don't really induce all that much anymore, but for some reason the spirit took me and... you know the rest. I used to induce in the bathroom but one day my brother heard my breath hitching or something and asked if I was ok. Needless to say, that was the end of that.

Wow, bless you! Nice location, too, reminds me of..back in the day...

Yeah, you don't hear a fourteen-year-old saying that too often. XDDD

~Furetto

Wow! Very ballsy of you!! Sometimes I wish I could sneeze more in public, but I don't think I would every have the courage to induce like that because I would be afraid someone would see me. Yay for you!!

Lamborghini

Heck yes! That took some ovaries woman! (I am assuming you don't have any balls)

Lamborghini

Archived