Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another Self Ob, and Another Friend. ( Both Male. )

Guest Descry

Guest Descry

Well, it appears that I've managed to catch myself a cold...Or at least a case of the sniffles, at any rate. Either way, as luck would have it, it's quite the sneezy cold.

I'd gone out yesterday for some light groceries - milk, bread...poptarts - and, since it was raining, I brought an umbrella. This, although you think it would help, did not. On the way to the store, it was fine enough, but on the way back...Well, not quite as much as a help as it was a burden. The wind picked up significantly, the rain simply hitting me at an angle, and making it impossible to hold the umbrella straight. It was just a real pain, and whatever I did I ended up getting rather damp.

This wouldn't have been so bad, but then, you see, an amount of water had collected in the gutters of the street. And a car came by. Rather quickly. And splashed me. From head to toe. Soaking. Wet. So, not only did this ruin my poptarts, it also led to my slight illness. In vain, I kept the umbrella up and ( somewhat ) sheltering me on the way home.

Returning down the street to my place, I did sneeze a few times. I attempted to stifle into my wrist, because I hate sneezing when I'm wet - I'm not sure why, I just do. However, not being used to stifling whatsoever...I failed wonderfully. I tried to hold them off at first, since I was still in a generally-public area, and I doubted that people would enjoy being sneezed on...I for one wouldn't mind, but you know...Anyway.

I ended up with a small tripple, "Heh...tshng! hitshh! etish!" all ( rather poorly ) stifled into the back of my hand/wrist. ( The hand holding the bag of groceries...Oh my poor poptarts haven't ever seen such an awful day... )

A smattering of sneezes plauged me further on my way home, though I gradually stopped caring about the general public and started just sneezing freely, though with my head to the side so that I would at least get some of it into my shoulder.

Once home and dried off, I ended up feeling a lot better, though I still felt decently ill.

Now, today, a friend of mine came over to stay for a while. He does that a lot to get away from his parents when he feels it's just getting to be too much, and understanding the feeling, I'll always give him a place to stay over here so long as he feels he needs it. We'll call him Patches, because that's his actual nickname.

A quick mental picture of him, for those of you interested. He's about six feet tall, give or take. Long dark hair down to and just passed the small of his back, which he keeps braided, though he leaves his bangs loose. Big, pale blue eyes, and moderately pale skin. He's adorable, and tends to act like a little kid a lot of the time. He also knows about my fetish, which will explain this.

Patches was laying on the floor behind me while I was on here checking my mail and various other things ( I multi-task a lot. ) when all the sudden he goes, "Awex..." ( side note: He says the 'L' in Alex like...Well, 'W'. He does it to be cute, and to sort of annoy me. And it works, both with the cute and with the annoying. ) and pokes me. Since, generally, he does this a lot for many different reasons, I don't bother looking, and simply reply with a semi-irritated "What is it?". He persisted, tugging on my sleeve a little, and so finally I turn to look...And I'll admit, I'm glad I did.

He was sitting there with an adorable pre-sneeze face, his eyes watering a little bit and half-shut with mouth half-open, his hand still raised somewhat from when he'd been prodding me. He snapped his eyes shut and tilted his head back, then sneezed a very soft, spraying, "Itshoo!" that managed to fling some hair into his face, and also to spray me lightly in the chest and neck. It took me a moment to get over it, but I did end up blessing him softly, and he just giggled at me and said "You're welcome, Awex." I melted inside. Very much so.

I do hope that you all enjoyed this...I dare say I sort of wandered off topic now and again, but we all love me anyway, right? =D;

Guest Descry
Nonsense! I love reading your obs!

Aw, well that's nice to know. Thanks!

It's not that I don't doubt that it's lacking or anything, just with all the self-obs, it feels redundant to me. But I guess it's all I've really got to post about.

Ok, THAT was so cute that I just... :yes:

Lovely. Just...lovely. Thank you for sharing!

I ended up with a small tripple, "Heh...tshng! hitshh! etish!" all ( rather poorly ) stifled into the back of my hand/wrist. ( The hand holding the bag of groceries...Oh my poor poptarts haven't ever seen such an awful day... )

This is one of my absolute favorite ways for someone to catch their sneezes! I'm not quite sure why, but the back of the hand/wrist thing is so incredibly hot! And thanks again for yet another beautifully written obs! I love them, keep 'em coming, please!

Archived