Sneeze Fetish Forum

A quite bizarre fic request...

Glowie

Hey there,

Been getting stuck into some South Park fics the past couple of days (which I haven't done in years), but all the while I've found myself idly wishing for some South Park sneeze fluffiness, starring our cuties Kyle and Stan. Just wondering if anyone was up to the challenge? Or perhaps by some miracle you might even be able to point me in the direction of an already existing story?

I'm not really into explicit slash, but favour vague pre-slash and/or intense friendship stuff. If that helps any. But if it's easier for any takers to write slash instead, I'm sure I can cope! Oh, and I don't really care how old K&S are in the story, but since most fics tend to show them as young teens, I guess that could work.

Anyway, I've put it out there, so if you're a bored writer who's into "Style" interaction, I've got a big bag of virtual cookies here to bribe you with... lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm. I know I don't really write fics (anymore) its just a bit of drabble here and there. But maybe I can take this on. Somewhere around 16 or something. Not full on slash. But definite fluff XD More like 'my good friend isn't well' fluff. but I don't know. -shrug-

Maybe I can give it a try..

Hmm. I know I don't really write fics (anymore) its just a bit of drabble here and there. But maybe I can take this on. Somewhere around 16 or something. Not full on slash. But definite fluff XD More like 'my good friend isn't well' fluff. but I don't know. -shrug-

Maybe I can give it a try..

Hey hon,

Sounds fan-tabulous; if you get a chance to explore this I'll love you forever, hehe.

To be honest I wasn't actually expecting anyone to reply, so thanks heaps. :lol:

Not like. slash...but some fluff and cuddling. XD

I'm nearly done with my drabbly bit. I might continue it if I ever feel like it. Sorry to seem like a lazy bitch. But I'm not sure. Hopefully you'll be satisfied. I'll link you once I finish and post it.

Archived