Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unexpected Comfort - (35 Parts)

aggedy_ann

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bridgid,

Still have to finish Expecting Comfort, which I will soon (sorry, summer and time in general has gotten away on me :(), but I could not resist looking at this story. Love it!! :D You are in top form, as usual. Thank you very much! :drool:

Thanks Guys.

And don't worry Jules, this shouldn't be as long as the other ones. At least I'm not planning for that. But I'm glad you couldn't resist the peek.

And updates will be a lot slower from this point on since I started school Monday and started my Anatomy reading tonight (and spent about 3 hours on 1 chapter and the review exercises for that chapter) so until I manage to get to a point where I feel I'm sufficiently with the material (not too far ahead, but I haven't even had the first class yet and part of it's online so I read the syllabus and we're covering the first two chapters this week and we;re supposed to have the chapters read this week and, okay, I'm rambling, so I guess I'm a little overwhelmed. Okay, breath, center, breath.

Sorry to threadjack my post here.

There is more coming, probably over the weekend. And thanks for reading, everyone. :D

As he had expected, Chase was curled up on the couch, sound asleep, surrounded by crumpled tissues. He emptied the wastebasket next to Chase, noticing how red and chapped his nose was.

Poor Chase. And thank goodness for Wilson. Wish he'd come and look after me!

Out of the three of these, this is my favourite :cryhappy: It's fantastic (and horribly good at keeping me away from my work experience reading arrgh), and Chase is SO cute! As is Wilson. You get the characters absolutely perfectly and it's really wonderful. I am in awe...and shall now toddle off and try and right my own on-the-go story...instead of learning programming...Please keep it up :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

And the final installment. This one is considerably shorter than the other installments, but hopefully just as good. It's just that with Chase not living with House and Wilson, it's harder to carry this one out longer. There is a bit of a cheesy/sappy mushy gushy moment that I almost didn't include, but got some feeback on and decided to include (thanks tma and Fifi). Sorry about the delay in finishing it; anatomy and physiology has become my world as of late.

And now with out further ado, here is the rest of the story (and the series *tear*)

Chase softly blew his nose and watched as Wilson ladled soup into two bowls. He decided to serve up small bowls, deciding that if either one of them was hungry after finishing, he could get more, rather than having to throw food away. Walking slowly so as not to spill on the carpet, Wilson brought the soup back to the sofa, setting them on the coffee table. He handed Chase a spoon as the young doctor slid closer to the table and began eating.

As they were eating, Wilson glanced over at Chase to see if he was enjoying his soup. He couldn’t tell; Chase just sat there, rhythmically spooning soup into his mouth, no real expression on his face.

“Soup ok?” He asked.

Chase smiled, blushing. “Umm, I’m sure it’s really good. I, uh, I can’t really taste anything right now.” He admitted, indicating his nose with his free hand.

“Too stuffed up.” Wilson said as Chase nodded.

“I can barely breathe.” Chase sighed, giving a congested sniffle and reaching for a tissue. “Huh-chuhh…chuhhh…uhhchuhh.” He blew his nose as softly as he could and sighed, leaning back against the couch.

“Give me your hand.” Wilson instructed. Chase looked at him quizzically. “Just.” He sighed. “Trust me. I’m going to try some hand reflexology, see if that breaks up the congestion a bit.”

Chase nodded, offering Wilson the hand that was closest to the brunette doctor. Wilson gently took Chase’s hand and rubbed to get him used to his touch. When he felt Chase relax, he began thumb-walking on Chase’s fingers, making sure to apply equal amounts of pressure to them, Chase watching intently at what he was doing. It took awhile for him to start to notice a change in Chase, but after about 10 minutes, he noticed Chase’s sniffles becoming more frequent and more fluid. He watched as Chase took a few tissues with his free hand and tried to softly blow his nose, flushing with embarrassment.

A few minutes later, Wilson stopped after watching Chase struggle to blow his nose with one hand. “Blow your nose good.” He told him, “then, I’ll take your other hand.”

He watched as Chase continued to attempt to softly blow his nose despite the fact that it was running more than the soft gentle blows could keep up with.

“You need to really blow.” He informed Chase. Chase turned away from him to give a deep, gurgling blow, ears turning crimson. “Chase.” He waited for Chase to look at him, pressing the tissue to his running nose. “Don’t be embarrassed to blow your nose in front of me. Trust me, I’m used to House. And, I’m an oncologist, remember. I narrowly avoid being thrown up on on a weekly basis. Blowing your nose is necessary and isn’t going to bother me. You should have heard me last week.” He smiled.

Chase reached for more tissues and gave his nose several strong, powerful blows. When he had stopped, he sniffled. He was still stuffy, but the congestion felt looser, and his head didn’t feel so full. Smiling, he offered his other hand to Wilson for him to work on.

When they were done, he took the pile of used tissues off the coffee table and deposited them in the trashcan he had set next to the couch. “Thanks.” He sniffled. He was still congested, but not to the degree he had been earlier. “How did you know that would help?”

“I do it when my allergies get really bad. Benadryl doesn’t do a thing for me, and sometimes, the prescription stuff isn’t enough. Especially on the occasions that I get sick when my allergies are in full blast. Plus it’s fun to do to House.”

Chase didn’t bother to hide his surprise. “House lets you do that?”

Wilson gave an evilish smile. “More so, he tends to be a rather sound sleeper when he’s sick or allergy-stricken, and it’s rather fun to do that, hide the tissues, and then watch him wake up with his nose running and have to hunt for them.”

Chase laughed for a minute before he started coughing. Wilson picked up the bottle of water from the table and handed it to his colleague. “Thanks.” Chase managed, taking a long swallow of water. He finished the small amount of soup left in the bowl. “It is good.” He smiled. “Thank you for making it.”

“Not a problem. More tea?” Wilson picked up the empty bowls and walked back over to the kitchen.

“Eh-chushh. Sure. Thanks.” He watched as Wilson washed his hands, the refilled the kettle and set it on the stove. Chase continued to watch as Wilson carefully rinsed the dishes and placed them in the dishwasher and poured boiling water into two mugs when the kettle sounded.

“Feel better now that you’ve had something to eat?”

“A little.” Chase sniffled. “And thanks to you, I can sort of breathe through my nose now.”

“Good.” Wilson paused and blushed a little. “Ummm…I was thinking about our talk the other day when you said had to get rid of your dog without really owning him because of your allergies.” He watched as Chase nodded. “Well, anyway, it sort of made me feel a bit sad, so when I was at the store I got you something.”

Chase looked at him. “I’m still allergic.” He reminded Wilson quickly before turning his head. Éhh-chuhh, eiichmm.”

“I know. Don’t worry. You won’t be allergic to this one.”

“Ummm…I’m not sure if I’d be comfortable living with a dog skeleton, and I don’t even want to know where you got one.”

Wilson laughed. “It’s not a dog skeleton. Close your eyes.” He read the apprehension in Chase’s eyes, and looked at him reassuringly. “Trust me. It’s me, not House here. Close your eyes.”

He watched as Chase reluctantly closed his eyes but not before reaching for a few tissues as a precautionary measure. He trusted Wilson; he just wasn’t sure how much he could trust him. He was friends with House after all, not to mention that he had sort of admitted to enjoying torturing House.

Wilson reached into the shopping bag and pulled something out, slowly approaching Chase. “It’s ok, Chase.” He sat on the couch next to him. “This puppy is guaranteed not to make you sniffle, sneeze, itch or wheeze.” He took the stuffed toy he had purchased at the store and bounced it up to Chase’s face. “You can open your eyes.”

He looked as Chase opened his eyes, looking at the plush animal. “Well, hello, there Dr. Chase. I heard sometimes it gets lonely here, and I was wondering if I could stay with you and be your friend?” He said in the goofy voice he used when he was goofing around with his cancer kids.

Chase’s face broke into a grin as he laughed, which quickly turned into a coughing fit. He reached for his glass of water and took a long swallow. “Of course you can be my friend.” He said. “Do you have a name yet?”

Wilson shook the dog’s head. “I don’t have a name yet. Do you have one for me?”

Chase pondered that for a second. “How about Chester?”

“I like that.” Wilson replied for Chester, laying him gently in Chase’s lap. “I was afraid you would find this silly, but I thought it would cheer you up.”

“It did. I’ve never really had stuffed animals before.” He rubbed at his nose, reaching for the tissues. “Dad said…bad ffor allergies.” He rushed through the last sentence before burying his nose in the tissues. “Ehh-chuhh, Chuhh…hehh-chhmmm.”

“Bless you.” Wilson hopped up to grab the tea now that it had had time to steep. He set the mugs on the coffee table.

Chase stopped him before he sat down again. “Can you do me a favor and grab that blue photo album from the shelf?” He pointed to the bookcase against the far wall.

“Sure.” Wilson retrieved the photo album and handed it to Chase, sitting next to him.

Chase flipped through the book until he found what he was looking for. He showed Wilson the open book. “Here’s my fifth birthday.” He sniffled.

Wilson looked at the pictures of Chase sitting with a small white puppy, grinning widely and looking jubilant despite his runny nose and watery, red eyes, an obvious sign of the strong histamine reaction that was going on inside of him.

“My three hour puppy.” Chase smiled slightly. “Chester.” He set the album on the table. “Mum and dad had a huge row about that. How she shouldn’t have bought him for me since I already had really bad allergies, and I should have been tested first. All sorts of stuff like that.”

Wilson gently rubbed Chase’s back as he got a far away look in his eyes. After a minute, he spoke. “And now you have your own non-allergenic Chester.”

“Yeah. Thanks. I’m glad you did this, even if it seemed silly. Silly is good, sometimes. Chuhh…hut-chuhh!” He blew his nose loudly, pulling his blanket around him. “I know you’re supposed to be resting, but would you like to watch a movie?”

“Sure. I think I can manage to rest while watching a movie. Are you warm enough?”

“I’m a bit cold.” He admitted. “Let me grab a sweatshirt.” He started to stand up, but Wilson stopped him.

“I can get it. Just tell me where to get one.”

“My hoodie is on my bed. Upstairs and to the left. There’s an extra blanket in the closet next to the stairway if you want one.”

Wilson nodded, standing up and heading up the stairs. He returned a few minutes later with a blue sweatshirt and a neatly folded blanket. He handed the sweatshirt to Chase and set the blanket next to him. “Any particular movie you want to watch? I don’t know what you…” He paused and turned away from Chase, raising his hand to his face. “Huhh-ruhhshhh, ruhhshuhhh. Huh-ruhhshehshhh. I don’t know what you have.” He sniffled, turning back to Chase and taking the tissue the younger man offered.

“Bless you. You like Mel Brooks?”

“Thanks. I’ve only seen a few of his movies.” Wilson admitted. “But, he’s pretty good.”

“Seen ‘Young Frankenstein?’” Chase asked. Wilson shook his head. “I think you might like it. It’s next to the DVD player.” He waited for Wilson to put the movie in a settle back on the couch before hitting play on the remote.

Wilson wrapped the blanket around himself as Chase snuggled into the couch, clutching Chester to his chest. “Thank you for coming over and for, well, everything.”

“I don’t mind. You’re a lot more fun to be around when you’re sick than House is. I’m sorry we gave this to you.”

“It’s alright. There’s a chance I would have caught it anyway.” He blew his nose again. “I’ll try to stay awake for the movie.”

“And if you fall asleep, it’s ok. I’ll wake you before I go.” The two men, wrapped in blankets, leaned back and enjoyed the movie before Wilson’s cell phone rang and he was informed that it was time to come home.

Fin

WOW! This was soooo cute! :cryhappy::laugh: And the present... :laugh: I'm glad you finally wrote it in!

But I'm so sad it's over... :laugh::lol::heart::innocent: You have to write another Chase story for me!!! :jawdrop:

Thanks for the series!

Archived